Taking any requests

cnarocks

I will be taking any request from anybody whether it is a big shot jerk or a push around newby.

Whoever it is i will make caws for you.

Ill make caws from Spike Dudley to Big Show, from Micheal Jackson to Spiderman whoever, whenever.

And best of all the caw you request will be made the day after or the same day as requested. And then posted the day after that.

The longest a caw will take after requested is two days.

This is a fully functional service and I have proceeded with it to many other websites and it has worked with great Velocity.

I have recieved great feedback and my caw making has been taking to an all new higher level and has also recieved praise beyond belief.

So if you need a caw doing than i can do it.

Say hello to "The CMM" aka The CAW Making Machine

And goodbye to getting frustrated over your caw not looking right because the CMM has come to Smacktalks and its stayin'.

[ I wanted to ask you for the Stephanie McMahon (business suit)

X-Pac,Road Dogg,Eric Bischoff (jeans and jacket)

and Vince McMahon(Business suit) caws.

:/

I will be taking any request from anybody whether it is a big shot jerk or a push around newby.

Ill make caws from Spike Dudley to Big Show, from Micheal Jackson to Spiderman whoever, whenever.

And best of all the caw you request will be made the day after or the same day as requested. And then posted the day after that.

This is a fully functional service and I have proceeded with it to many other websites and it has worked with great Velocity.

I have recieved great feedback and my caw making has been taking to an all new higher level and has also recieved praise beyond belief.

And goodbye to getting frustrated over your caw not looking right because the CMM has come to Smacktalks and its stayin'.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How about April Hunter and Candy Okutsu.

Edited by hellwarrior

Okay, I got a request. If you've ever played Metal Gear Solid 3:Snake Eater you will know of a guy named Colonel Volgin. If you would make him I would appreciate it.

Can you make me Rosey (with the superhero in training attire). If you could I'd appreciate it.

Edited by Chris Benoit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like a Michael Jackson (Smooth Criminal or You Rock My World attire), X-Pac (Degeneration-X attire), and Tommy Dreamer, Sandman, Psicosis, Mike Awesome, and Sabu (all ECW One Night Stand attire). Thanks much, and sorry if this is too much. ^^;

• 4 weeks later...

Could you make me Captain Spalding, Otis, Baby or Sheriff Wydell from the movie :evil The Devils Rejects :evil . Mainly Spalding, and Wydell. I would appreciate this much.

• 2 months later...

I need:

Jay Lethal for DoR1 with current TNA attire

Roderick Strong dor DoR1 with current TNA attire

Alex Shelly for DoR1 with current TNA attire

Ken Kennedy for DoR1 with current WWE attire

Alexis Laree for DoR1 with her old TNA attire (the grungy look that she had when she was with the gathering)

Tanahashi for DoR1 with current TNA attire

Thanks to all who help.

Edited by 00Hail_Sabin00