• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smacktalks

• Evolution's Animal Z

• ghostrider

• Master of Reality

Hey all, does anyone have the following music?

1.Candice Michelle

2. Dawn Marie

3.Miss Jackie

4.Paul London

5. Hardy Boyz

6.Maria

7. Smackdown Theme.

8.Miss Jackie

Thanks, I have some themes if anyone needs any let me know

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

can u send these songs to woobiek8@aol.com

goldberg wcw and wwe and john cena new song and try to look for sabu

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i have the sabu and glodbreg themes i will send anyboady else want leve email adress for me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

my email is mjp_07@hotmail.com

i didn't get sabu or john cenas new song the time is now i got basic thuganomics  can u send those

thanks for the goldberg i like that one my e-mail is woobiek8@aol.com

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

me 2 goldberg please

Consider it done!

Download: Muhammed Hassan Theme (Right Click and Select "Save Target As...")

Length: 40 Seconds

:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I got loads of music for the CAWs. Send me an e-mail if you want any of these.

Hogan (Real American & Voodoo Child), Funaki, Taka, Zack Gowen, Mr. McMahon, Shane McMahon, Undertaker (Ministry, Limp Biskit, and 2003's theme "You're Gonna Pay"), John Cena's New Theme, Jeff Hardy (WWF), Sable, the New Age Outlaws (WWF), D-X, Brock Lesnar, Bret Hart, Ken Shamrock, Ernest the Cat Miller, Chris Masters, Christy Hemme, Basham Brothers (Co-Secretaries of Defense), Orlando Jordan (Chief of Staff), Kenzo Susuki, Kevin Nash, Luther Reigns, Muhammed Hassan (Longer version), Daniel Puder, Paul London, Billy Kidman (WCW & WWE), Sean O' Haire, Simon Dean, Spanky, Tyson Tomko, Viscera, Sting, MNM, Eric Bischoff, Honky Tonk Man, Junkyard Dog, DDP (from King of the Ring 01'), Ultimate Warrior, Rikishi, Stephanie McMahon, Linda McMahon (Wrestlemania theme), Mr. McMahon's song "Stand Back", Tajiri (2001), Goldberg (WWE & WCW), O'Haire and Palumbo, Road Dogg & K-Kwik, Macho Man Randy Savage, Ted DiBiase, Chavo Guerrero (WCW), The nWo, Four Horsemen, Raven (WCW and WWE), Kanyon, Scott Steiner, William Regal's first theme, Jeff Jarrett/Debra, Victoria's first theme, Marc Mero, Test, Tommy Dreamer, Stone Cold (2001), Al Snow, Maven, Billy & Chuck, D'Lo Brown, Christian (2001), Edge & Christian, Bubba Ray Dudley (2002 solo), Goldust, Cactus Jack, Mr. A$$ Billy Gunn, Mr. Perfect, Jim Ross, The Radicalz, Rhyno (2001), Steve Blackman, The Godfather (not Goodfather, thank god), Trish (2001), Legion of Doom, X-Factor, Stacy Keibler (with the words!), Triple H (Mania XVIII), Dean Malenko, Crash Holly, Hardcore Holly, the APA, T&A, Gangrel, WWF RAW is WAR, The Wolfpac, Eddie Guerrero (with the Radicalz solo theme), The Rock (2001 after the movie "the Mummy Returns), Tazz, and Jerry the King Lawler.

Yes, I know that's a lot, but that's what I got to offer.

P.S.: I got Big Boss Man's theme, but it's dangerously short.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

give me hussan's and hulk's real american send it to eastside_devil8@yahoo.com pls.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i like goldberg wcw send it to me at mjp_07@hotmail.com :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Consider it done!

Download: Muhammed Hassan Theme (Right Click and Select "Save Target As...")

Length: 40 Seconds

:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I got loads of music for the CAWs. Send me an e-mail if you want any of these.

Hogan (Real American & Voodoo Child), Funaki, Taka, Zack Gowen, Mr. McMahon, Shane McMahon, Undertaker (Ministry, Limp Biskit, and 2003's theme "You're Gonna Pay"), John Cena's New Theme, Jeff Hardy (WWF), Sable, the New Age Outlaws (WWF), D-X, Brock Lesnar, Bret Hart, Ken Shamrock, Ernest the Cat Miller, Chris Masters, Christy Hemme, Basham Brothers (Co-Secretaries of Defense), Orlando Jordan (Chief of Staff), Kenzo Susuki, Kevin Nash, Luther Reigns, Muhammed Hassan (Longer version), Daniel Puder, Paul London, Billy Kidman (WCW & WWE), Sean O' Haire, Simon Dean, Spanky, Tyson Tomko, Viscera, Sting, MNM, Eric Bischoff, Honky Tonk Man, Junkyard Dog, DDP (from King of the Ring 01'), Ultimate Warrior, Rikishi, Stephanie McMahon, Linda McMahon (Wrestlemania theme), Mr. McMahon's song "Stand Back", Tajiri (2001), Goldberg (WWE & WCW), O'Haire and Palumbo, Road Dogg & K-Kwik, Macho Man Randy Savage, Ted DiBiase, Chavo Guerrero (WCW), The nWo, Four Horsemen, Raven (WCW and WWE), Kanyon, Scott Steiner, William Regal's first theme, Jeff Jarrett/Debra, Victoria's first theme, Marc Mero, Test, Tommy Dreamer, Stone Cold (2001), Al Snow, Maven, Billy & Chuck, D'Lo Brown, Christian (2001), Edge & Christian, Bubba Ray Dudley (2002 solo), Goldust, Cactus Jack, Mr. A$$ Billy Gunn, Mr. Perfect, Jim Ross, The Radicalz, Rhyno (2001), Steve Blackman, The Godfather (not Goodfather, thank god), Trish (2001), Legion of Doom, X-Factor, Stacy Keibler (with the words!), Triple H (Mania XVIII), Dean Malenko, Crash Holly, Hardcore Holly, the APA, T&A, Gangrel, WWF RAW is WAR, The Wolfpac, Eddie Guerrero (with the Radicalz solo theme), The Rock (2001 after the movie "the Mummy Returns), Tazz, and Jerry the King Lawler.

Yes, I know that's a lot, but that's what I got to offer.

P.S.: I got Big Boss Man's theme, but it's dangerously short.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Kai:Can I have The Jeff Hardy WWF Theme

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

do you have shannon moore?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Shannon Moore's theme, in TNA, anyway, is Chicken Huntin', by ICP. I *THINK* the only version in existence is on Riddle Box, but, they may have thrown one on one of the Forgotten Freshness CDs. But, I'm too lazy to get up and look.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...