• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smacktalks

• Evolution's Animal Z

• ghostrider

• Master of Reality

Could you get these please?

Abyss (I don't like the one on TNA's Official Website it is way to short its only 21 seconds)

Alpha Male Monty Brown

Consider it done!

Download: Muhammed Hassan Theme (Right Click and Select "Save Target As...")

Length: 40 Seconds

:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I got loads of music for the CAWs. Send me an e-mail if you want any of these.

Hogan (Real American & Voodoo Child), Funaki, Taka, Zack Gowen, Mr. McMahon, Shane McMahon, Undertaker (Ministry, Limp Biskit, and 2003's theme "You're Gonna Pay"), John Cena's New Theme, Jeff Hardy (WWF), Sable, the New Age Outlaws (WWF), D-X, Brock Lesnar, Bret Hart, Ken Shamrock, Ernest the Cat Miller, Chris Masters, Christy Hemme, Basham Brothers (Co-Secretaries of Defense), Orlando Jordan (Chief of Staff), Kenzo Susuki, Kevin Nash, Luther Reigns, Muhammed Hassan (Longer version), Daniel Puder, Paul London, Billy Kidman (WCW & WWE), Sean O' Haire, Simon Dean, Spanky, Tyson Tomko, Viscera, Sting, MNM, Eric Bischoff, Honky Tonk Man, Junkyard Dog, DDP (from King of the Ring 01'), Ultimate Warrior, Rikishi, Stephanie McMahon, Linda McMahon (Wrestlemania theme), Mr. McMahon's song "Stand Back", Tajiri (2001), Goldberg (WWE & WCW), O'Haire and Palumbo, Road Dogg & K-Kwik, Macho Man Randy Savage, Ted DiBiase, Chavo Guerrero (WCW), The nWo, Four Horsemen, Raven (WCW and WWE), Kanyon, Scott Steiner, William Regal's first theme, Jeff Jarrett/Debra, Victoria's first theme, Marc Mero, Test, Tommy Dreamer, Stone Cold (2001), Al Snow, Maven, Billy & Chuck, D'Lo Brown, Christian (2001), Edge & Christian, Bubba Ray Dudley (2002 solo), Goldust, Cactus Jack, Mr. A$$ Billy Gunn, Mr. Perfect, Jim Ross, The Radicalz, Rhyno (2001), Steve Blackman, The Godfather (not Goodfather, thank god), Trish (2001), Legion of Doom, X-Factor, Stacy Keibler (with the words!), Triple H (Mania XVIII), Dean Malenko, Crash Holly, Hardcore Holly, the APA, T&A, Gangrel, WWF RAW is WAR, The Wolfpac, Eddie Guerrero (with the Radicalz solo theme), The Rock (2001 after the movie "the Mummy Returns), Tazz, and Jerry the King Lawler.

Yes, I know that's a lot, but that's what I got to offer.

P.S.: I got Big Boss Man's theme, but it's dangerously short.

Edited by Demonkiller

I think Abyss Theme is called "Down in the Catacombs" from what I hear its on the TNA Them Music Vol 2. CD but TNA only sells merchandise on their website and they only except Credit Cards so I am out of luck with getting the CD.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan - Voodoo Child

Download: Click Here (Right Click and Select "Save Target As...")

Length: 5mins 13secs

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Smacktalks, do you have any of the themes that I have?

Yeah, I've got hundreds that I've downloaded over the last few years. Never really used them until RAW 2 came out, then I used some themes for caws and again this year with wm21.

I'll try and post a full list of the ones I have 2moro, If I dont have one you want though I'll try and find it.

Smacktalks I don't mean to sound like I am trying to rush you but any luck finding Aby'ss theme and/or Monty Brown's Theme?

I found Abyss's but the site that had it was supended. I can get the one from the tna site if you want and loop it so it lasts a bit longer if you tell me how long you want it to last.

No Its ok I kinda pefer a Full version or a longer version.

I wonder how come that one is so hard to find cause those two that I have requested are the only ones I have had trouble finiding.

Edited by Evolution's Animal Z

Sorry Smacktalks but The Hulk Hogan when said invalid or corrupted when it finished downloading and i Clicked to play it! :2

Try downloading it again and delete your temporary internet files first. I just downlaoded it and extracted it to test and it worked fine.

Delete Temporary Internet Files

Click Tools > Internet Options.. > Delete Files > Select All Offline Content > Ok.

How about the actual version of Randy Ortons theme,in the game they only sing the 3rd verse in his music.

Hi! I want put a theme of Hassan but it's difficult! Can you help me? PS: Sorry for my English :)

All you need to do is download the file, burn it to a cd as an audio CD. Then play the cd on your XBOX and you'll have the option to copy the songs on to your XBOX, copy them to your XBOX and then select the theme as your entrance music when your playing the game :)

btw.. I'm uploading the full Randy Orton theme now ;)