Goldberg is in the game, video + screens

Smacktalks

http://img247.echo.cx/img247/192/omggoldbe...nthegame0vu.jpg

Above is the proof that his character is in the game, however to unlock him you need to edit your save game file. Problem is the guy that got him with his edited game save now wont release it :2

Anyway video of it...

http://tinyurl.com/79q24 (right click and save target as).

Edited by Smacktalks

if thats a CAW then its a dam impressive one at that. but i dont think its possible for that to be a CAW because of the detail. lets just hope that some kinder person on the internet has a shot at it.

if thats a CAW then its a dam impressive one at that. but i dont think its possible for that to be a CAW because of the detail. lets just hope that some kinder person on the internet has a shot at it.

I'd have a go, but I dont have an action replay for the XBOX :(

goldberg rules i saw these last night on that site pity the guy wgot it wont let it out whats the point he may as well let everyone else ave it as well

some people are just selfish like that. (i remember the guy who used to charge for HCTP save files maby he wants to do that)

yeah, the guy who made it said he'd edit peoples saves for a "donation" lol. Hopefully there'll be an AR code out for it soon though.

hopefully there will be goldberg is 10x better then davey boy smith for svr when i first saw this i ignored it thought u needed a chiiped xbox but when i heard tht you can get a save it made this totally wicked and yeah i agree some people are selfish

p.s im converting the goldberg video to wmv instead of div-x if anyone is interested

Edited by wwffireuk

It's more likley that he was left in, incase the WWE resigned him when there was talk of him resigning except they never removed him from the finished game.

goldberg would make a awsome impact if he returned now but him returuning isint very likely

what the hell happened to matt morgan he came back for one match and is now gone again ?

Wow... Great detail. That can't be a CAW in my eyes. The CAW feature is good, but not for exact detail like that.

This is like the hctp jeff hardy model all over again accept goldberg is still in everyone said the jeff was a caw when it wasent thq dont put caws as their final models lol

hopefully the goldberg code will be avalible soon

if I had it i would share it with you dudes that person

is just being selfish

Edited by wwffireuk

From what I read about it in the topic at GameFAQs you need a modded XBOX to get him. Also the guy isn't releasing the info on how he got it yet because he is still playing around with adding other textures to caws and he said it would ruin online because people would be able to max out their stats.

From what I read about it in the topic at GameFAQs you need a modded XBOX to get him. Also the guy isn't releasing the info on how he got it yet because he is still playing around with adding other textures to caws and he said it would ruin online because people would be able to max out their stats.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh thats the way it is

nah u dont need a modded xbox the guy said that he knows away to get around it by modding the save rather then the game but its ALOT harder then it sounds its like wit WWE Raw on the pc accept you dont put new mods in you just replace files

This is like the hctp jeff hardy model all over again accept goldberg is still in everyone said the jeff was a caw when it wasent thq dont put caws as their final models lol

hopefully the goldberg code will be avalible soon

if I had it i would share it with you dudes that person

is just being selfish

It's a bit different, the Jeff Hardy one was taken out of the game where as the Goldberg model is still in the game.