What Theme Are You Using For Your CAW?

Heart Breaker

Like I said earlier... I ended up buying the game. I'm not that disappointed with it. Right now I'm playing career mode.

So, now that all that is said, what music theme are you using for your CAW in career? Right now I'm using:

About A Burning Fire by Blindside.

Also, what call name are you? I am Legend Killer. (There really isn't that many good names to choose from.)

I havent got any problems but I'm running a copied version untill the game is released in the uk. I did have that problem with RAW 2 however, thq said it was the cd's and to exchange it for another cd, although it's also been said it can be your XBOX needs cleaning. If you take it to the store you got it from some of them will clean it for you.

I will use Snap your fingers snap your neck by Prong and Walk by Kilgore(the 99 rvd theme which Kilgore covered for extreme music cd)and People=shit by slipknot

My REAL ring entrances.

Wildboyz -Phixx

points of authority - linkin park

pts. of athrty - Linkin park

Maybe even

King of my world - ?

((Its a jericho theme))

• 4 weeks later...

Im using before i forget by slipknot! because slipknot rule, and im going 2 try find a slipknot caw 

That is so true, but untill i get some more CDRW's im using

DO NOT RESUSSITATE BY PDHM. Pdhm was a support band for fozzy when i saw them two weeks ago, they were so good i had to get the cd!

personally i dont see the point in gettin a wwe game then making a band like slipknot with their music because its a wrestling game not a rock concert but hey at least if u get decent enough caws the music will be wicked wit em

p.s undertaker101 i know where to get sum slipknot caws if u want em

since im not allowed 2 advertise other site i will pm them to you later

Edited by wwffireuk

• 4 weeks later...

can some1 get me these entrance themes

orlando

mnm

carlito

brock

london

snitsky

maven