xbox live question

FamLay314

Dude I got the game as well as others may have but I'm having trouble tryin to sign in under Xbox live it wont work. Do u have the same problem or no?

Yeah, the reason is that the servers are not online yet. I've been told they will be up later today/tomorrow. Some people seem to be online, but I think it depends on where abouts you are.

no, its not the servers, the game will not even try to connect, there is a bug in the game, and it couldnt b the servers becuz, it said at gamespot, even the preversions worked online. and there isnt reli a way to send xbox livers to get an update to fix it, becuz u cant get to xbox live through wm21. and listen to this, i bug my parents for them to get this game, and my mom does get it, and then i read the review at gamespot, and they say it sux. and i cant play it till tomarrow and if it does suk im going to b mad

According to XBOX.com the servers was the problem.

Things are supposed to be working now though, anyway there is alot of errors come to light in the game and THQ are releasing an update patch through XBOX live soon to try and fix these errors.