sweet code for all of u lazy ppl out there!!!

Dacrone

with this code....the d-pad moves down one every second by itself... u can talk and let it choose ur player for u!!!

d-pad works by itself (CB2)NTSC

0AFC4744 00000001

Edited by Dacrone

actually i know like 8 or 9 different ways to do this code....and how to make it push start by itself every frikin second......but i didnt use dis... i just messed with nick hammonds falls ne where code cuz it didnt work.. so i tried this and thats wat happened!! :D

hey man, thanx i was just gettin ready to convert it.....so thanx...and i will tell u....when u go to the screen w/exibition...season....etc...it will go from exhibition down to create then down to season...etc...all u have to do is wait and it will get to the one u want...and all u have to do it push X to select w/e u want!!!! and it does this w/the character select.....rules menu.....etc.....everything!!!!! :D

no, i will convert it to pal, then have some1 try it supa fly, cuz he converted it to ar2 ntsc....so, i'll make it pal then....

Ar2 Pal *same code from topic*

FEB9894F BCA99B84

now sum1 try this and see if it works....plzz?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this is even possible, but thought I might suggest it anyway...

If you were to Joker this code, but make it for HCTP/SVR, it might be nice for Submissions--rather than bother w/ all of the button-bashing, you could just turn on the "auto button press" code and save your thumbs.

Just a thought.

Because in HCTP and SVR, if it's not a submission hold that automatically releases after a certain amount of time, ie, a generic armbar or leglock, the faster you tap the buttons, (combined with your attributes for submission) the more effective "tug of war" holds such as the Sharpshooter, Crippler Crossface, etc are.

Therefore, what I'm suggesting is Jokering a code similar to the one given here and using in those games. The end result would be rather than repeatedly pressing the buttons to try to get your opponent to submit, (especially someone like Bret) you could press one button, but the game with still react as if you were button mashing.

Savvy?

Edited by eXileFedOwner

Now, might i make an attempt at bursting you guys' bubbles? wouldn't this code make the d-pad push "down" once every second in the match too? thus making it practically impossible to have a good match and being quite the pain in the ass?

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...