Wrestlemania 21 Discussion.

Fozy

So, it's coming out soon, well I think so.. Anyway here's a topic that you can all post your ideas, info etc.

I'll probably get it, especially if it'll be online! Think it will have more than just two matches like SDvRAW?

So, it's coming out soon, well I think so.. Anyway here's a topic that you can all post your ideas, info etc.

I'll probably get it, especially if it'll be online! Think it will have more than just two matches like SDvRAW?

Wrestlemania XXI Boxart:

920641.jpg

Have you seen the video's out? The gameplay... well it looks different. I have no idea if it's for the better or for the worst. Let's just keep waiting to see new video's.

The animation looks too stiff, the exact same problem the RAW game suffered from. Sure the game is only in Alpha, some animations may improve along with fluidity, I just don't see it happening.

I suppose if it plays alright I can look past crap animation (ala WWF Warzone/Attitude).

• 3 weeks later...

i hope to god that the version of wrestlemania xxi that ign is usin, isnt the final one.

for instance, i downloaded kane's entrance. wow did it suck. he has a towel on his head, which he hasnt used in like 10 months, he doesnt take the towel off, but does the annimation of him taking it off. and finally his taunt in his entrance when the pyro goes off sucks. and so does the pyro, its like baby flames. and his taunt where his arms go up and come down for the flame, his arms like go down as far as they can then 3 seconds later his pyro goes off

Uhh on one entrance IGN has a note next to the name of the title that says "(not final)" and that entrance would be Kane's. If IGN knows the entrance is not final, and note it to everyone that visits their site, then it WILL be changed.

i hope to god that the version of wrestlemania xxi that ign is usin, isnt the final one.

They said they have the Alpha, Betas are unfinsihed and buggy, Alpha comes before Beta.

Too right, Kane's entrance sucks. His body strafes to the side on his way to the ring. Orton's entrance is boring and the camera angles for him aren't that great.

So far this is what I know................

WrestleMania21 will be brought to us in March

It will feature the same music as SvR cept with a few xclusive tracks.

There will not be a shit load of matches like in SvR cuz they just wanted 2 get the basics down first.

There will be legends,

Season mood will have Voice Over

You dont have 2 pay to create a belt.

Online Information

Basicly every match type offline...... will be online.

You can defend titles online

up to 4 people can go at it in one match.

There will be a Win/Loss/Draw record

and your welcome :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I think the delay is more to sort out the online problems like you mentioned and add the patch instead of everyone in the UK also having to download it.