smackdown 2

Undertaker101

• 3 weeks later...

Have you noticed that in the newer games you keep "Give Up" on? because in the older ones they seemed to Give Up easy in Exhibition when you wanted a good match... And well, yeah, its

Have you noticed that in the newer games you keep "Give Up" on? because in the older ones they seemed to Give Up easy in Exhibition when you wanted a good match... And well, yeah, it's old, but it's still a great game. I love the Entrances in a way... I like the Attires for the Superstars (Lita has the best Attire on this one compared to SYM and HCTP I think. The Season mode is really the only thing that sometimes annoys me in this game... it takes about 10 minutes to go through a RAW or SmackDown!... agree?... Well apart from that, this is still a fun game. And I really miss the Casket Match, I hope it's in the next SmackDown! game (if there is one... let's hope...) ;)

whats your point? that you're pathetic enough to get your panties wet over a poorly animated lita on a fucking videogame? Or is it the fact that she's such an amazing athlete that you felt the need to mention it here? Point is, Lita will NEVER make or break a game, nor will Trish, Sable, Tori Wilson, Stacy, none of them will...so..

whats your point? that you're pathetic enough to get your panties wet over a poorly animated lita on a fucking videogame? Or is it the fact that she's such an amazing athlete that you felt the need to mention it here? Point is, Lita will NEVER make or break a game, nor will Trish, Sable, Tori Wilson, Stacy, none of them will...so..

who r u talkin' to? me or him (Alive)? and if it was me, I only said that she had the best attire on that because it looks cool and u hardly seen her wear the SYM/HCTP one.. and I know, but I meant I made Lita..

Lita has the best Attire on this one compared to SYM and HCTP I think.

See. I meant that WWESvR said that she was on the game. But he meant that he created Lita. So, Twist of Fate, we both got our wires crossed.

• 1 month later...

Well, of course the graphics are shit...they were pretty shitty when the came out, and now compared to newer games, you couldn't have expected the graphics to magically get better..right? And as for the codes being awesome, yes they are, but you have missed some of the best ones that have faded into oblivion as the years have passed...oh to bring back the days of smackdown2hacking.cjb.net when they had only 87 working PAL codes and 13 NTSC codes...those were the days :)

smackdown 2 was the best game for modding you could change pretty much anything my faviort was probally barbed wire 3 tier steel cage match

anyone else got any good codes for match types