DOR CAW Tool V2 (NTSC/PAL)

Chillalex

Link:

The download links only gonna last like 2 downloads cuz geocities sucks, so if anyone wants to reupload; go for it.

This has been tested byToki this time, and it gets the OK from him; he says just run it in INTERNET EXPLORER.

Improved in this Version

-Minor cosmetic touches :)

-Fixed one or two errors in move listings for PAL

-Added the remaining 49 moves (at least, i think i did?)

-Added CAW mode hacking

-Converted everything to NTSC

Basically, everything hinted at to be improved, or included, has been since last time. The only thing left is a full list for each and every CAW, but i didnt see a point as its a) an extra 1000 or so lines for me to convert manually for each region, B) Easily do-able via offsets for the user, c) You could just, in theory, create a CAW in slot one that you wanted to hack then move it later on, and itll still be in effect. No point to it.

Edited by Chillalex
removing data

Hi. I've been trying out your hacking tool, and it is easy to use when using it to alter moves (largely due to the detailed example). However, I'm still not sure about generating codes for appearance. Could you post a step by step example for creating and appearance code? I'd reall like it for something like giving the Ultimate Warrior two armband fringes instead of one, but I'd settle for something like putting a texture on a gear. Thanks again for all the hard work that you've already done!

Damn, thought I did...i had them all in a text file which i deleted cuz i thought id put them into the tool. Oh well; theyre gone now :S

If its any consolation, the moves from WMXIX that are locked (like the F5) use exactly the same values as they did in WMXIX, so if you hunt down my WMXIX move tool, then they should be there.

And wdrewjr, hopefully THIS helps you out. If theres anything your still unclear about, just ask. Ive left out the encryption part of it, because its exactly the same as what you do for movelists.

Edited by Chillalex

I don't know what's going on, but, when I tried to put a logo on the tights of the CAW in slot 2, absolutely nothing happened, even though I offset the codes, encrypted them correctly--several times, I might add, and made sure I was using the correct Paint Tool logo. Still, nothing. Can you please help me out here? What, if anything, am I doing wrong?

P.S. I used exactly the same offset value (17F8) for the four gear items for CAW 2, and they all worked (though a bit strangely). What's up with a single code simply refusing to work?

Have you tried to put logos on tights for CAWs in slots other than 1?

Thats weird... I havent a clue, and i never tried it myself. Alls i can say is make sure the offsets right but as you say you already have, so *shrugs*. Worst comes to the worst just leave slot 1 for hacking and just hack what you want, copy and move to another slot and so on.

I tried that, and it works. Seems everything except the bottom-wear logo code works for every CAW slot. I believe your attribute codes work for other slots, or so I'm assuming. If they don't, I'll give you a holla. If they do, I'll give you a holla, anyway. LOL

• 3 weeks later...

Here's the holla:

Every code in your CAW tool works, EXCEPT for the ones related to the placement and orientation of logos on tights for CAWS other than slot 1.

Using your CAW tool, I managed to create a Mewtwo CAW who looks almost exactly like he did in "Pokemon: the First Movie". His moveset is to die for--he uses nearly every wrestler's finisher as a regular move!

In addition, he has a small arsenal of "psychic" moves, which can be done from anywhere in the arena, no matter where the opponent is at the time. B-button moves can usually only be performed upon a standing opponent, but D-pad grapple moves can be performed at ANY time! Even better is the fact that all eight "psychic" moves are completely counter-proof! Mewtwo's eight "psychic" moves are as follows: RKO, STO, Chokeslam from Hell and Angle Slam for B-button moves; Jackhammer, Burning Hammer, F-5, and Vertebreaker for D-pad moves.

Also, Mewtwo's grappled striking moves were replaced with grapple moves, so, if the initial heavy grapple animation connects without being countered, then Mewtwo can proceed with one of ten counter-proof grapple moves, such as the F-U, Rolling Dice, or Sweet Chin Music.

This means that an Expert-level CPU opponent no longer has the upper hand...especially when you consider that Mewtwo has the highest possible attribute value in Strength, Durability, Counter and Submission: 127.5!

Mewtwo was genetically engineered specifically to be the most powerful Pokemon in existence. His physical strength rivals that of a professional bodybuilder or powerlifter, while his psychic abilities and IQ are so advanced as to be immeasurable. As far as the WWE is concerned, Mewtwo appears to be nearly invincible, as no one has yet to defeat him in any type of match, hence his 96-0 winning streak.

According to Mewtwo, "Compared to me, most of the wrestlers in the WWE are at the bottom of the evolutionary ladder. I have yet to meet anyone who can put forth even the slightest challenge."

I have done this with my General Mayhem character. I created a backup of him on a secondary memory card, which I now use for hacking purposes. For his B-button moves, Mayhem uses Stone Cold Stunner, RKO, Last Ride, and Tombstone Piledriver (I have yet to use D-Pad moves). Add this in with his stats being an an incredible (yet possible, apparently) 255, nothing can stop him. Period. I put him in the fiurst slot in a thirty-man Royal Rumble just to test him out; he never broke a sweat. His Counter stat is so high that NONE of his moves can be countered by an opponent. EVER. This has got to be THE sweetest thing I've ever seen (though I don't use it against human opponents). Sadly, this also means that a Royal Rumble only lasts a few minutes, and that I have to turn the K.O. off in order to have a decent match; Mayhem is so strong that a single blow will knock out any opponent, even Big Show. Thaks for the great tool, Chillalex; too bad you don't have GC anymore. *sniff*

Hey Xirt, I challenge your Mewtwo with a Mew! lol. I'm soon gonna try my hand at a Mew CAW. If I can get a new mem card for hacking. I dare ya to try it! lol

All I have is a Edgecution for my Down Front Light Grapple in my "16th" CAW. w00t! I plan to add a Clothesline from Hell to its Down Heavy Front Grapple. Then I'm going to get perfecto stats. After that... I'm gonna try to get gitch moves! w00t again!

Mew versus Mewtwo would be a bit nostalgic--two "old-school" Pokemon going head to head in what could very well be considered the "Ultimate Pokemon Battle".

Think about the history between the two: Mewtwo was created from Mew's DNA. Mewtwo once tried to prove that he was the strongest Pokemon in existence by fighting Mew. The match ended in a draw, due to interference by Ash Ketchum.

Here is the back-story behind the Mew vs. Mewtwo match:

It has been several years, since the Mt. Kana incident (watch Mewtwo Returns for more information) and the two Pokemon have gone their separate ways.

That is...until Vince McMahon, desperate for the next over-the-top WWE superstar, espied Mewtwo flying over Manhattan, enjoying the sights. Mewtwo agreed to become a WWE superstar under one condition: that he be given a dual contract--he would make regular appearances on both RAW and SmackDown!. Vince was shocked by this request, but gave in, due, in part, to Mewtwo's powers of "persuasion".

Mewtwo would soon capture the WWE title and World Heavyweight title. A new belt was created, the WWE World title, and presented to Mewtwo.

Mew, on the other hand, was living a carefree life in South America (he returned to his homeland, following the Mt. Kana incident), when he suddenly remembered Mewtwo, and wondered where his "twin" was.

After flying around for several weeks, Mew detected Mewtwo's unique brainwave signature. It was coming from a strange, dome-like building in a huge city.

Mew soon discovered what had become of his clone--Mewtwo was a WWE superstar!

Vince found Mew hovering high in the air above the ring, watching Mewtwo demolish yet another unfortunate jobber.

Fascinated, Vince beckoned for Mew to come closer. When Mew hesitated, unsure of Vince's intentions, the "chairman of the board" began to look back and forth between Mew and Mewtwo, who had just pinned his opponent, bringing his winning streak to 96-0.

Seeing a possible link between the two, Vince booked a match between Mew and Mewtwo...and scheduled it for--WRESTLEMANIA 21!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm posting this general message in three different threads, in the hopes that someone will notice, and attempt to do something about it.

I tried to download the DOR CAW tool, only to find that the bugger didn't work! All I got was the most annoying message in all of cyberspace: "The Page Cannot be Displayed".

Is there a way around this?

I was using Google, if that means anything. By the way, I discovered how to get your CAW tool to cough up the values and addresses I wanted, thanks to the backups you included in the download. Kudos, man. Kudos.

I will post the codes I used to create Mewtwo, but some of them won't be of much use, unless you have the logos I used to create him. I will post a few pics of the finished product, so you can see what a LOT of time and dedication to a particular CAW can accomplish (okay, I'm sure you already know that B))

• 13 years later...