Custom nWo main menu mod

Jimmycrane1986

Hi guys this replaces the white background main menu, this is only for the first main screen as I haven't found the screen for the wrestler select menu yet.

Please make sure you make a backup of the following file in these folders

WWE2K19/pac/menu/win/Assets/wwe19_texture 

ltag_menu_bg_win

nWo Custom Background

30t540h.jpg

• Like 5
  • Too Sweet 5

11 hours ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

Hi guys this replaces the white background main menu, this is only for the first main screen as I haven't found the screen for the wrestler select menu yet.

ltag_menu_bg_win

nWo Custom Background

30t540h.jpg

I need one a custom one where its black 

the white kills my eyes and i cant see what im selecting in caw mode bro. 

• Too Sweet 1

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 1:17 AM, Jimmycrane1986 said:

ltag_menu_bg_win

nWo Custom Background

30t540h.jpg

Could I ask you for a request, I'd love to have a background with the WWE Classic Logo (only the W logo) in that same style for the save I'll do. If you could that'd be amazing. In hope you also find the other screens so we can apply that for all menus :)

• Like 1

I must admit, I really like the nWo background logo, however, I must agree with twisted in that the background would be better in black with the white logo. It would be far easier on the eye and you would be able to see what your selecting. In some cases it is near impossible to see the options to select. Otherwise Too damn Sweet!! dude. *thumbs up*

The text on the selection screen is black, If he was to make it a black background you would not be able to see what you were selecting inside the game, so it seems to me like you want him to re-code the game just so he can use a black background with a white logo for you, some of the things you guys ask for make me laugh, there is a reason he used a grey background with a black logo, it's kind of common sense if you think about it......... #SMH

@WWE2K16ITNA You know, if I came across as saying something wrong or out of turn then I apologise to the guy. If ever I have said something out of turn I have always apologised to that person. I am sure he has a tongue and could have mentioned himself if I had upset him. It was simply a suggestion and nothing more. If that combination of colours is worse then so be it and I am sorry. It doesn't need or require a toxic salty comment from yourself. So, that being said, for only your second comment, kindly mind your own business pal.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

@WWE2K16ITNA @Goon3r73 was only making a suggestion, so i agree with him to be honest the comments were uncalled for, and to @Goon3r73 I'll see what i can do mate, i'm trying to figure how what controls the font color in the game files to make different colored themes

Don't worry bud it's ok. I am used to it. You have done a great job, it's just for me I struggled seeing the options.However, I do like the nWo background. *thumbs up*

• Like 1

Great mod, Jimmy. I like it very much.

14 hours ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

@WWE2K16ITNA @Goon3r73 was only making a suggestion, so i agree with him to be honest the comments were uncalled for, and to @Goon3r73 I'll see what i can do mate, i'm trying to figure how what controls the font color in the game files to make different colored themes

Now that would certainly be wonderful! At least being able to add a shadow to the fonts or someting when selected would help a bunch, or changing the color for selected and unselected items for their difference to be actually discernable.  

On 10/25/2018 at 9:31 PM, Goon3r73 said:

I do like those backgrounds with various logos of the different PPV's. Very nice *thumbs up*

I will finish it sunday night, or monday and release if Jimmy give me permit that I use his Nwo logo.

• 3 weeks later...