Is there a way to manipulate sliders?

Wbryan16

In the very old games you could have fun with the height/weight sliders and make some very goofy characters. Here it's limited for realism. So my question is there some kind of tool or way to mess with them? Say make a character 8 or 9 ft tool or make them muscles even bigger with the body slider?

Edited by Wbryan16

You can use Data Editor to set the height of a wrestler in their .pofo file.

Note, however, the game won't recognize the height beyond certain upper and lower limits (4'11" and 7'5", respectively) and normalize the model's appearance to a default of around 6'0" (I haven't tested it in 2k19 yet, but in 2k18 it would actually show the model with heights beyond limits in CAW mode which was funny, but not during gameplay).
The weight selection doesn't do anything to the model, it's just for announcing purposes. The weight class also doesn't, it's just for weight calculations in the game.

and far as sliders are concerned, as per my knowledge no. You can't put a fat ass and then pull slider to 200% by using tools. So as far as shape is concerned, you don't have that luxury, however you can use Data Editor and get height around 7'6. For Physic height/weight are only two sliders that go beyond limits, with weight offering no effect on body features.