ParasiteAdam's CAW LAB Uploaded: Jaki Numazawa, Jun Kasai, Billy Kidman, Raven, Vampiro, Konnan WIP: Kevin Sullivan, Kevin Thorn

ParasiteAdam

Decided to port over my creations from WWE2k18. The following have been uploaded:

Jaki Numazawa

2ylv3ic.png

Tags: Jaki Numazawa, Black Angel, BJW

Jun Kasai

2925ilt.png

Tages: Jun Kasai, Crazy Monkey, BJW

Billy Kidman

34dhetz.png

Tags: Billy Kidman, The Flock, Shooting Star Press

Raven

1gspe1.png

Tags: Raven, The Flock, WCW, TNA, Impact

Vampiro

2vijsid.png

Tags: Vampiro, WCW, Lucha Underground, ICP, Juggalo

Konnan

Konnan-Preview2.png

Tags: Konnan, Wolfpack, Lucha Underground, WCW, NWO, TNA, Impact, LAX

Next Wrestler: Not for awhile unless my rank goes up XD

Edited by ParasiteAdam
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, ichiban Rooster said:

god you made him so fat

It's only from the front though for some reason. Also the dude ain't skinny, but in the sake of fairness I'll fiddle with the body slide to see if I can fix it.

Edited by ParasiteAdam

5 hours ago, Raddad88 said:

Definitely start with different body templates. 

Find an an in game guy with his physique and try to match it. Maybe bo Dallas? 

Nah too thin of a build for Numazawa, I tweaked the body slide a little, what throws it off from a front view is that no matter what you tweak the chest stays too wide. But I think I got it now.

Finalized his design and thinned him up a little, not too much cuz Numazawa is a pretty wide guy but trust me from the side he isn't as big as the screenshots make him look.

21e7tsp.jpg

Entrance Gear

ix3y51.jpg

9bkrhv.jpg

2mepjx3.jpg

It was a real headache making usable designs for this guy with how small and blurry and the pics I could find are XD. Uploaded.

Edited by ParasiteAdam
  • Like 1

• ParasiteAdam changed the title to ParasiteAdam's CAW LAB Jaki Numazawa, Jun Kasai (INCOMING)

Here's some screens of the Jun Kasai I'm working on. Oh because I forgot to give credit on Numazawa both he and Kasai's face textures were made thanks to a combined effort of my buds travisalekz and wallybescotty, will have to update once I grab the name of the creator I used some a couple tattoo textures from.

25p72uq.jpg

2rgnqdt.jpg

jq02yq.jpg

ra2ow8.jpg

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

• ParasiteAdam changed the title to ParasiteAdam's CAW LAB Uploaded: Jaki Numazawa, Jun Kasai WIP: Billy Kidman

Jun Kasai has been uploaded. I want to thank @travisalekz and @wallybescotty for the face texture and @NickBreaker for the great buzz texture to fill out Kasai's hair, stupid limited hair system in these games ><

x217rt.jpg

2nqfyo9.jpg

9fp1fa.jpg

Next upload will be Billy Kidman in both Singles and Flock attires. Also gonna try and clean up the first post to try and centralize my uploads XD. If anyone wants to lend a helping hand with formatting I'd appreciate it.

• Like 1

• ParasiteAdam changed the title to ParasiteAdam's CAW LAB Uploaded: Jaki Numazawa, Jun Kasai, Billy Kidman WIP: Raven
On 10/25/2018 at 5:01 PM, ParasiteAdam said:

Thank you for all the help 👍

i think i got your juventud. yeah using the liger mask is the only option lol

1 minute ago, ParasiteAdam said:

I think you got the wrong guy 😂

right under your John Morrison there's a pic of a Masked wrestler using the liger mask and it's listed as Juventud Guerrera.  

i may be kind of out of it but i'm sure that was juvi masked LOL 

Oooooooh. I didnt make that, I was just showing off Kasais selection menu picture. I'm such a dumb, sorry for the confusion. Also now that reminds me I need to find a good Juventud CAW without the mask

4 hours ago, ParasiteAdam said:

Oooooooh. I didnt make that, I was just showing off Kasais selection menu picture. I'm such a dumb, sorry for the confusion. Also now that reminds me I need to find a good Juventud CAW without the mask

Lol no problem lol. Yeah I wish I could get a decent masked juvi caw but it's almost impossible with the restrictions

@ichiban Rooster had a chance to retweak Numazawa's body a bit. FB-IMG-1540673228662.jpg

2K sure has some difficult bodysliders to work with as the chest shouldn't be that wide and he should have noticeable "love-lovehandles" but that's the closest I can get to his build 😑

Also remapped his face and did my best to add the kinda buzzcut he has with his hair, again thanks @NickBreaker for the buzzed textures.

FB-IMG-1540673242083.jpg

FB-IMG-1540673218598.jpg

Will be updating the upload later on tonight for anyone who downloaded it so they can update it when I do.

Edited by ParasiteAdam

1 minute ago, cdiebold1 said:

Konnan?

I can look into it. A little hesitant cuz his skin color tends to look off in this game xD but I'll take a crack at it. Any particular attire?