Wormie’s 2K19 Mods | Samoa Joe Update Mod!

Wormie

No one has to give you credit for using your mod in a video.  You can't enforce that.  Your mod isn't yours. It belongs to 2k and WWE. 
In fact, if you read the EULA for the game - you aren't allowed to modify it at all in the first place.  The only entity that can enforce anything concerning the game and its use is 2k or WWE.

• Yes! 1

2 minutes ago, gogreyhound said:

No one has to give you credit for using your mod in a video.  You can't enforce that.  Your mod isn't yours. It belongs to 2k and WWE. 
In fact, if you read the EULA for the game - you aren't allowed to modify it at all in the first place.  The only entity that can enforce anything concerning the game and its use is 2k or WWE.

I mean i still made the edits and stuff so yeet boi 

Just now, Wormie said:

I mean i still made the edits and stuff so yeet boi 

i dont know what yeet boi means.

You can make edits all day - but you own them. You can't demand that someone credit you.  It just won't work. You don't have any ground to enforce that.

5 hours ago, gogreyhound said:

i dont know what yeet boi means.

You can make edits all day - but you own them. You can't demand that someone credit you.  It just won't work. You don't have any ground to enforce that.

Everyone else does it, and i really don’t care 

5 hours ago, BPangilinan said:

Can this also be used for 2K18? Awesome work bro!

I’m not sure if it does, or how it would look if it did. You can try it, but I’d recommend backing up your original file just Incase.