Installing Modded Superstars TUTORIAL

rhazzy

Can anyone link me to a youtube or picture/video tutorial on changing genders on cheat engine, I believe I am close I can remove wrestlers from the screen but cant figure out a way to move them into male category 

Many thanks 

Chris

• 2 months later...

Sorry if the question was already asked...but i installed a few Wrestler do to CCT and with jhelp of data editor..still i dont get Enzos Trons even when i edit his ch files with HxD..The Same by Big cass..but him i gave differengt Trons do to data editor..The main Question here is ho do i get my Mods to work in Universe Mode..they dont show up

7 minutes ago, RhaegarSantagar said:

Sorry if the question was already asked...but i installed a few Wrestler do to CCT and with jhelp of data editor..still i dont get Enzos Trons even when i edit his ch files with HxD..The Same by Big cass..but him i gave differengt Trons do to data editor..The main Question here is ho do i get my Mods to work in Universe Mode..they dont show up

You'll have to install the Titantron Fix via CCT's Install Mods->Titantron Fix and use Tron IDs that are the same as the Wrestler ID.

Also, to get them to work in Universe mode, you need to inject the .pofo and .moveset files into your Universe save slot(s) in CCT as well, not just Superstars (=MyWWE).

thanks man..i got nearly everyone..Cody is again a bit of a dump one..all files in there Folders but still there is a Guy with hat and Sunglasses coming out..with Cody then standing in the Ring...had that Problem before..then solved it..and now again..i am getting really pissed right now.

I get it..Codys files have to be imported manuel...but and heres the Point where i am going really really pissed...i am in the UM1 Menü, import all the Pofo/Moveset files..then i change Adam Coles Crowd reaction..switsch it back..go to cm Punk, Cody, Ciampa or Danger..and wonderfull there are the Trons..but now came the part whats really pisses me off...i have safe it do to the Crowd reaction and when i test the Entrances but when i close the UM and go back in there..great Shit..All the Trons are gone and Punk came in like Triple H..so do i have to start the UM to safe this or is this a ... Game

Edited by RhaegarSantagar

• 1 month later...

I have read that in order to have a modded superstar with a render we have to replace an existing superstar with the modded one. Is there any tutorial for this procedure? Thanks in advance!

On 4/15/2019 at 11:42 AM, Chosen88 said:

I have read that in order to have a modded superstar with a render we have to replace an existing superstar with the modded one. Is there any tutorial for this procedure? Thanks in advance!

You just want to replace a mod over an existing wrestler? You just follow this tutorial but set the PAC number to the wrestler you want to overwrite. 

• 4 weeks later...

funktioniert bei mir einfach nicht... ich mach jeden schritt wie beschrieben! ist echt zum kotzen

it does not work for me... i make every step like the tutorial

Edited by Imperator789

• 9 months later...

please help - i am brand new to modding and just downloaded CCT 19. I am trying to import downloaded MODs and I have some questions.

1. The Names listed, are these referring to wrestlers presently in the game? For example, if I import a MOD in "The Rock" slot, does the mod overwrite The Rock within the game's roster?

2. I see some slots for characters such as "Cutscene Woman Model" - if I overwrite this slot, will I be able to use my wrestler MOD as normal?

3. Can I install wrestler mods into CAW slots? Will there be any difference doing it this way rather than installing over a superstar slot?

any help for a noob with this would be greatly appreciated. 

Edited by eplate2

• 3 months later...

Hi, I'm having trouble installing mods all together. I go to the 'import to' section of the custom character tools and it asks me to import but any file i click on just says 'nothing here'. What am I doing wrong?

• 1 month later...
On 2/15/2020 at 9:27 PM, eplate2 said:

please help - i am brand new to modding and just downloaded CCT 19. I am trying to import downloaded MODs and I have some questions.

1. The Names listed, are these referring to wrestlers presently in the game? For example, if I import a MOD in "The Rock" slot, does the mod overwrite The Rock within the game's roster?

2. I see some slots for characters such as "Cutscene Woman Model" - if I overwrite this slot, will I be able to use my wrestler MOD as normal?

3. Can I install wrestler mods into CAW slots? Will there be any difference doing it this way rather than installing over a superstar slot?

any help for a noob with this would be greatly appreciated. 

1. Yes and no. Some of the names listed of those with Slot type "Default" or "DLC" are the default Wrestlers that are in the game. Those that have "Unused" and sometimes "Hidden" next to them are not in the game, but the names are community suggested slots for wrestlers. You can install any other wrestlers there as well.

2. In some cases you will, in some cases not (at least not easily - as you'd have to figure out where their "CAW parts" are and remove them from the game first - which might impact CAW Mode, too). I don't think there is a list which work and which not, you'd have to use trial and error.

3. Not normally, no. You can use WrestlePlus for the "CAWless Mode" hack to cannibalize CAW slots and open up more slots in their place, however. I can't assist you with that, though.

On 5/20/2020 at 2:07 AM, TJR said:

Hi, I'm having trouble installing mods all together. I go to the 'import to' section of the custom character tools and it asks me to import but any file i click on just says 'nothing here'. What am I doing wrong?

There is no "Import to" section in CCT 2019, you right click on the Wrestlers and click on "Import", then whichever type of file you wish to import instead. Are you sure you have the proper and latest version of  CCT installed? Also, check out the Installing Mods Wiki page for instructions (be careful to follow those that pertain to the game you're trying to mod).

On 5/12/2019 at 9:50 AM, Imperator789 said:

funktioniert bei mir einfach nicht... ich mach jeden schritt wie beschrieben! ist echt zum kotzen

it does not work for me... i make every step like the tutorial

Try following the instructions on the Installing Mods Wiki page, it might work better for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, just wondering is it possible to use a CAW to replace a referee? Been looking all over but only can find premade referees, not how to import your own.

Thanks in advance!

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

i cannot get this meaning

then "Save All Settings" and check the box for "My W" and "Universe Save Slot 1" and "SAVE" 

anyone can explain more please?

and i just try to find cm punk in game...but no result T T