Need MODing help

eplate2

I haven't had a WWE game since 2017's version and although I did use some mods for that game, it seems as though everything has changed. I bought the game today because of some of the universe mode fixes so I have an extreme interest in a lot of the mods that I have had in the past. I am wondering if...

A: Is there a helpful tutorial somewhere that will walk me through how to mod music, titantrons, wrestlers, movesets and entrances with ease? Like as simple as humanly possible (2017 was a chore and I am hoping modding has become a bit simpler)

B: Back in 2017 there was a forum that included every single wrestler mod on the same page for easy reference but I haven't been able to find one - is this coming or does it exist somewhere and I just cannot find it?

C Is there anything else I should know before I begin really looking into modding 2k19?

I always appreciate the fantastic help in this forum and once again, I thank you all for your patience here!

A) 

you are going to want sound editor for modding music and announcer names

for the rest if you want ease  wait till data editor and custom creator tools come out

B) as far as the mod index i am sure someone will create one there usually is one also  this is a good place as well then you can see what is already been requested as well as links to finished mods

also go through the discussion threads alot of helpful stuff there

Edited by Fawuwu

12 hours ago, Fawuwu said:

A) 

you are going to want sound editor for modding music and announcer names

for the rest if you want ease  wait till data editor and custom creator tools come out

B) as far as the mod index i am sure someone will create one there usually is one also  this is a good place as well then you can see what is already been requested as well as links to finished mods

also go through the discussion threads alot of helpful stuff there

thanks so much you are a lifesaver!

How long before the data editor and custom creator tools come out do you think?

Edited by eplate2
add text

you would have to ask the creators on that one

here are the links  cct is still not ready but data edit is out 

they both work closely with each other so you will def. cct when it comes out