Tyrant185 Collection: Stevie Ray By Tyrant185 & Shawn Stylz - UPLOADED

Tyrant185

37 minutes ago, Motown Hero said:

That's true,Tyrant. My brother was a huge fan of his. It's  a shame about the issues with his kidneys. He would have gone far if it wasn't for that. Anyway, what attires do you have planned for the big man? I assume the red trunks with the different knee pad/thigh pad combos?

We've got 2 slots planned again:

Slot 1 - 1996-1997 (All red face attire & Nation of Domination)
Slot 2 - 1998-2000 (Royal Rumble 1998 & Harlem Heat 2000)

31 minutes ago, Nwo123456 said:

looks incredible! please use your talents to make some wcw/nwo guys!

Thanks. Got plenty of those planned!

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2

Very excited to hear you’re planning to attempt the The Nation of Domination and Foley this year.

I really wanted the Nation in my universe last year, but there were a few key members that either never had good versions uploaded, or had good ones with missing logos that were never fixed.

• Like 1

Ahmed and Shamrock both look great.  Will definitely download both.  Hopefully you have mid 90s Steiner Brothers in your plans like you did a couple of years ago.

Edited by Broddabully
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, jhorsley23 said:

Very excited to hear you’re planning to attempt the The Nation of Domination and Foley this year.

I really wanted the Nation in my universe last year, but there were a few key members that either never had good versions uploaded, or had good ones with missing logos that were never fixed.

3 minutes ago, Broddabully said:

Ahmed and Shamrock both look great.  Will definitely download both.  Hopefully you have mid 90s Steiner Brothers in your plans like you did a couple of years ago.

Cheers gents. Will definitely be getting around to all of those this year.

On 10/23/2018 at 12:21 AM, Motown Hero said:

They all look like they were DLC! Especially Shamrock. Man, you have done them all justice, Tyrant. Good thing they kept most of JBL's gear in the game. 

Thanks a lot. Glad you like the work so far.

JBL/Bradshaw added.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tyrant185 said:

Thanks a lot. Glad you like the work so far.

JBL/Bradshaw added.

You're welcome, Tyrant. It's pretty cool to see quality content from the Attitude and Ruthless Agression Era. Ken Shamrock was and still is one of my favorites from that Era. Can't wait to see  JBL. Good thing they put a new Clothesline From Hell in. 

• Like 2

Thanks guys.

7 hours ago, skeletonrook said:

Didn't want nwo faction in my universe but this is too good to pass on lol.you planning on more wcw/nwo members?

Got lots of WCW/ECW planned. Stay tuned ;)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, EvolutionIV said:

Most definitely the best Vicious & Delicious I've ever seen made.. I'm excited to use them in my WCW Universe..

2 hours ago, cdiebold1 said:

Best Scott Norton ever made. 

Thanks a lot, guys.

Hoping to get another creation up later tonight, or tomorrow afternoon at the latest so keep an eye on the thread for updates.

• Like 1