Tyrant185 Collection: Stevie Ray By Tyrant185 & Shawn Stylz - UPLOADED

Tyrant185

7 minutes ago, cdiebold1 said:

It's people like you that make setting in a roster so hard for people like me (being indecisive) but I absolutely love the work and you're definitely making up for leaving us so early last year. Endless thanks to you and Shawn for all that you do. 

Thanks for all your support bud. Much appreciated.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrmorbid81 said:

Damn dude. Damn fine job on those caws. I personally downloaded Shamrock, Vicious & Delicious, Ahmed Johnson and Big Vito myself. Who are you working on next?

Thanks. Got lots of familiar CAWs from the last few years planned, as well as some first-timers from all the 3 major companies of the 90's (some 80's too).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tyrant185 said:

Triple H is now available for download with 12 retro attires. Enjoy.

Loving your work! Any plans on X-Pac or Harlem Heat?

Edited by Spinebuster_94
  • Like 1

Grabbed HHH last night. Great work! I went with the DX version (absolutely adore the black/gold attire).

@Spinebuster_94 They've got a good Harlem Heat on CC right now Booker T (Heat) and Stevie Ray (Heat), can't recall the user's name off the top of my head but that's how the names look by default. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spinebuster_94 said:

Loving your work! Any plans on X-Pac or Harlem Heat?

Got plans for both! 2 slots for DX, plus 2 slots for Booker T & Stevie Ray. Stevie will be getting a HH2000 attire to go with Ahmed Johnson/Big T.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, cdiebold1 said:

Grabbed HHH last night. Great work! I went with the DX version (absolutely adore the black/gold attire).

@Spinebuster_94 They've got a good Harlem Heat on CC right now Booker T (Heat) and Stevie Ray (Heat), can't recall the user's name off the top of my head but that's how the names look by default. 

Was hoping for the black/silver tights they wore circa 99 TBH

Just now, Tyrant185 said:

Got plans for both! 2 slots for DX, plus 2 slots for Booker T & Stevie Ray. Stevie will be getting a HH2000 attire to go with Ahmed Johnson/Big T.

Awesome, any chance of the black/silver tights they wore circa 99?

2 minutes ago, Spinebuster_94 said:

Was hoping for the black/silver tights they wore circa 99 TBH

Awesome, any chance of the black/silver tights they wore circa 99?

Sure. This look, right?

923ae7d20ae32328bc367201da74c61f7b3afd84

I think what I'll do since they had a few attires is go with 4 per slot again, and that way people can choose what they want to go with from there.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tyrant185 said:

Sure. This look, right?

I think what I'll do since they had a few attires is go with 4 per slot again, and that way people can choose what they want to go with from there.

That's the one! Thanks 😉

Been getting together a 99 era game save recently, might even do some movesets later on in the year...

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Tyrant185 said:

Sure. This look, right?

Don't forget to that throw that HH 2000 attire on Stevie Ray to pair with your HH 2000 Ahmed ;)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Ayo 123 said:

The Booker t & Stevie Ray caws are official.

You underrated as a creator frfr

i had to make some tweaks.. the hair wasn't doing it for me for heat and singles booker... i had to just give him the bald fade look.  shame they removed booker and stevie ray's hairs from 2k16. it's like they wanted to erase them from the game period after 2k16