Rhazzy's Ports - X-Pac, RVD, Albert, Neville,Enzo & Big Cass, Batista(RETRO),Brian Kendrick,Rich Swann NEW ALBERTO DEL RIO & ARN ANDERSON RELEASED!

rhazzy

2gu0gtw.jpg 

Alberto Del Rio 2K15 - Arn Anderson 2K17 - X-Pac (DX Attire) 2K16 - AJ Styles (Hair Recolor) 2K19 

2gu0gtw.jpg

My goal is to port every single Superstar from past 2K PC WWE games, that are not in 2k19.

2i7tf0x.jpg

v4q9o7.jpg

10xhauo.jpg

350tw.jpg

35jxmbt.jpg

m8mc7t.jpg

1zv33vs.jpg

BATISTA (RETRO) Dosen't have a slot in Pozzum's Memory Table!!! Choose whatever slot you see fit.The slot pach in the pac file is the one of Batista ...so if you install it like it is it will replace Batista in your game.

wksrwn.jpg

350tw.jpg

35jxmbt.jpg

m8mc7t.jpg

214wd8w.jpg

RANDY ORTON (RETRO) Dosen't have a slot in Pozzum's Memory Table!!! Choose whatever slot you see fit.The slot pach in the pac file is the one of Alundra Blayze ...so if you install it like it is it will replace Alundra Blayze in your game.

15fht0x.jpg

350tw.jpg

35jxmbt.jpg

m8mc7t.jpg

24ee3rl.jpg

2w3uz4k.jpg

x5qtc4.jpgDX - Attire

350tw.jpg

35jxmbt.jpg

m8mc7t.jpg

fc0207.jpg

e5ofox.jpg

dd2qdl.jpg

350tw.jpg

35jxmbt.jpg

m8mc7t.jpg

333dd2f.jpg 

x0v8ds.jpg

291kmli.jpg

350tw.jpg

35jxmbt.jpg

m8mc7t.jpg

2mrs189.jpg

33uevme.jpg

350tw.jpg

35jxmbt.jpg

m8mc7t.jpg

29y5f09.jpg

1533bmd.jpg

350tw.jpg

35jxmbt.jpg

m8mc7t.jpg

2ql8gon.jpg

244aceh.jpg

350tw.jpg

CREDIT TO @filanawzays for the entrance .pac file.

35jxmbt.jpg

m8mc7t.jpg

35dda52.jpg f437p.jpg

350tw.jpg

CREDIT to @filanawzays for the .pac file

35jxmbt.jpg

m8mc7t.jpg

2uixcsw.jpg

fd999v.jpg

350tw.jpg

CREDIT to @filanawzays for the .pac file

35jxmbt.jpg

m8mc7t.jpg

28mibud.jpg

9zq1zb.jpg

350tw.jpg

bravebird31 ported the 2k15 version of RVD and has a working pofo and moveset You can go to his RVD mod and download them both: http://wirecellar.com/7B97

9gv8rl.jpg

2nsm6jd.jpg

350tw.jpg

35jxmbt.jpg

m8mc7t.jpg

2d0yxbd.jpg

2latoo9.jpg

350tw.jpg

35jxmbt.jpg

m8mc7t.jpg

RE-TEXTURES & RE-COLORS

2wlvjg1.jpg

903bmc.jpg

2elzer8.jpg AJ Styles Hair Recolored 

zufecx.jpgAJ Styles Hair Recolored 

350tw.jpg

Edited by rhazzy
adding superstars to the list
  • Like 13
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 2

15 minutes ago, KILLERBEA45 said:

when i try to edit rvd in creation the game crashes please help 😗

You can't... that's normal.
You can only play with as it is...can't do any attire or visual modification in game.

3 minutes ago, KILLERBEA45 said:

thats sucks...

Well...this is not something new...in every 2k1x game, you could not make changes in game to a modded superstar(with few exceptions)

This is because the ported model has parts(the 3d model, yobj file) that are not in the creation section of the game...so it cannot render it.

If i would port the model naked and bald...probably would be able to edit it in game...but that's an "if", i'am not going to do it :)

• Haha 1

4分钟前,rhazzy说:

我甚至都不知道你的意思......更具体一点?!

导入RVD后,他的血容量为0-  This seems to need to be used in the sixteen system.But I am a novice. I don't quite understand how to modify.

Edited by VCDemigod

4 minutes ago, VCDemigod said:

导入RVD后,他的血容量为0-  This seems to need to be used in the sixteen system.But I am a novice. I don't quite understand how to modify.

Yes, After i use WrestlePlus to RVD.pac, But his blood volume was 0, Is something wrong?

you are doing a great job very cool looking forward to this mark henry and many superstar from the past games will be awesome wondering someone port there entrance titantron gfx etc aswell that would be cool ...

13分钟前,wosuchen1985说:

是的,游戏停止工作,发生了什么,我不知道

Maybe it's because the blood volume is 0, which makes the game stop running. I hope it can be corrected.

38 minutes ago, rhazzy said:

我甚至都不知道你的意思......更具体一点?!

Maybe it's because the blood volume is 0, which makes the game stop running. I hope it can be corrected.

Edited by VCDemigod

That's awesome work, dude... thanks a lot.

Say, I've noticed some modders like you  have been lightening up skin textures because they look too dark in game. Can the same be done for hair? In most of the cases, it looks WAY darker than it should. Take AJ styles, for example, whose hair looks jet black in game when we know it's brown. There's also Tyler bate, and the list goes on....

26 minutes ago, Leingod said:

That's awesome work, dude... thanks a lot.

Say, I've noticed some modders like you  have been lightening up skin textures because they look too dark in game. Can the same be done for hair? In most of the cases, it looks WAY darker than it should. Take AJ styles, for example, whose hair looks jet black in game when we know it's brown. There's also Tyler bate, and the list goes on....

I suppose you can try and recolor the hair texture of any superstar you would deem necessary...

But this year's 2K19 shaders are making the textures look darker...thats in the game engine it self.

And is not just a problem of the game brightness...is more of a gamma exposure  problem...

But anyways :) you want aj styles hair to be more brown-ish or...?

Edited by rhazzy

8 hours ago, VCDemigod said:

Thank you very much, Neville mod.I have successfully used it.

Thank you...have fun.

Note that i didn't made any pofo or moveset for the superstars i ported over. If you want to add them as extra stand-alone superstars to your game, you will need a working 2k19 format pofo and moveset.

If you can't find a pofo & moveset file for the superstars on this page...you will need to make them urself(searh for tutorials on how to) If not...the only way to use them is to replace an existing superstar ingame.

1 hour ago, rhazzy said:

我没有移植女性因为我不使用它们...实际上我在游戏中更换它们并将性别改为男性,以便能够替换它们的渲染。

抱歉 :(

谢谢......玩得开心。

请注意,我没有为我移植的超级巨星制作任何pofo或moveset。如果你想将它们作为额外的独立超级巨星添加到你的游戏中,你需要一个工作的2k19格式的pofo和moveset。

如果你在这个页面上找不到超级巨星的pofo&moveset文件...你需要自己制作它们(关于如何使用的教程)如果不是......使用它们的唯一方法是替换一个现有的巨星游戏。

Yes, I got the pofo and moveset at 2KM.

Can you repair RVD with blood volume of 0?

22 minutes ago, VCDemigod said:

Yes, I got the pofo and moveset at 2KM.

Can you repair RVD with blood volume of 0?

I don't even know what that means...
I don't understand nothing from what you just said...be it in English or Chinese!
P.S. Oh ok...You quoted me ...but in Chinese....lol.
Now i understand the Chinese part but i don't understand the English part...

Thank you bro.  I didnt expect you to port Enzo and Cass so fast.  Although its a bit of a bummer that the entrance attire wasnt able to be ported as well.  But nevertheless, i appreciate all the work and can't wait to add them.

55 minutes ago, rhazzy said:

我甚至都不知道这意味着什么......
我不明白你刚才所说的一切......无论是英文还是中文!
PS哦好的......你引用了我......但是用中文......哈哈。
现在我理解中文部分,但我不懂英文部分......

RVD's blood volume is 0. This will cause the game to stop running. I hope you can fix it. Thank you very much.