DFM85

BEFORE:

w4old.jpg

AFTER:

fc18id.jpg

So for everyone that want to make a port, you need:

PAC Editor and ReShape. 

1. Step: uncompress the 000.yobj from the pac with PAC Editor

2. Step: Open with Reshape and remove the 2 last items to be renderable with the option Render Objects

3. Step: inject the file that you have modified on step 2 with Pac Editor. Choose inject as ZLIB.

THATS ALL FOLKS, should working.

Thank you @Tarnathos!!

Edited by DFM85
  • Like 1

yes. You need either X-Rey from Tekken or Anatomizer. Open the .yobj and remove the 2 last items to be renderable. That means if a model has 27 items which will be rendered, reduce the items to 25.

I realized that the last two slots of the .yobj is kind of a weird Head and eyelid.obj. Removing those fixes it. Not sure if this is the solution for all, but for those I checked it have been the last two slots

Edited by Tarnathos

You maybe can try with hexeditor as well. Open the .yobj with hex editor and browse to offset 1B,

There should be a hex entry. For example I look at Tyler Bate's in ring 000.yobj and there is an entry named 18. Take the Windows calc and change to programming and type in hex 18 which results in 24 normal. Reduce the 24 to 22 (as we need to remove the last two .obj) and you get 22 which is 16 in hex. Overwrite the 18 with 16 and save and inject the 000.yobj.

This may work as well.

On 10/14/2018 at 7:03 AM, Tarnathos said:

You maybe can try with hexeditor as well. Open the .yobj with hex editor and browse to offset 1B,

There should be a hex entry. For example I look at Tyler Bate's in ring 000.yobj and there is an entry named 18. Take the Windows calc and change to programming and type in hex 18 which results in 24 normal. Reduce the 24 to 22 (as we need to remove the last two .obj) and you get 22 which is 16 in hex. Overwrite the 18 with 16 and save and inject the 000.yobj.

This may work as well.

Dear God, I will say just thank you to helping me but....... I don't understand nothing about you last post 😂

fc18id.jpg

I DID IT! I DID IT! YEAHHHH!

PAC Editor and ReShape. 

2. Step: Open with Reshape and remove the 2 last items to be renderable with the option Render Objects

3. Step: inject the file that you have modified on step 2 with Pac Editor. Choose inject as ZLIB.

Thank you @Tarnathos!!

Edited by DFM85
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I uncompressed the 0.yobj from 00.oodl file, removed the 2 last object with ReShape reduced the objects to 25 and injected the yobj file with PAC Editor. But when I install the pac file, game crashed. Where am I making a mistake? 

Edited by Nightrain3

On 11/9/2018 at 9:35 PM, Nightrain3 said:

I uncompressed the 0.yobj from 00.oodl file, removed the 2 last object with ReShape reduced the objects to 25 and injected the yobj file with PAC Editor. But when I install the pac file, game crashed. Where am I making a mistake? 

I saw that isn't the same for every file. For esample with Pete Dunne works, but with the bold version from Baron Corbin don't. 

have you uncompressed every file of the .shdc? I tested several ones and every one was working for me. The removal in the .yobj is correct. I decompressed everything, recreated the texture archive and injected everything in a dummy .shdc file.

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone, so I assume that in order to do the reverse (port WWE 2k18 to 2k19 model), I have to do it backward then?

Say, 

On 10/17/2018 at 5:35 PM, DFM85 said:

PAC Editor and ReShape. 

1. Uncompress the ZLIB

2. Open with Reshape, add (???) 2 last items?

3. Inject the file, choose inject as YOBJ

Am I right? Anything wrong?