WWE 2k19+ requests

stebbinsd

So WWE 2k19+ is currently in the works ... because of course it is.

Anyway, I have a few requests for features that mod should have.

- The ability, in Universe and Exhibition modes, to have infinite health, stamina, reversals, finishers, and payback charge. Much like the new vanilla ability to change player controls mid-match, these features would be used to recreate specific moments and stories.

- The ability to trigger these infinite buffs on or off with a hotkey on our keyboard.

- Ideally, I would like the ability to switch between different sets of buffs. For example, I could have one guy be invincible until it's time for him to lose the match, and then, with a single keystroke, change his buffs so that he's got all red body parts, no momentum, and no payback charge. Then the winner can pin him. All without me even so much as having to pause the game or alt-tab out of it.

- In the match editor, the ability to enable elimination style matches in 6-man and 8-man free-for-alls.

- Ability to have men and women interacting in Create-A-Video (but not necessarily during matches).

- Ability to keep the referee down indefinitely.