CaW Life Non Wrestler & Wrestler Mods **Released Mods in first post**

CaW Life

• CaW Life changed the title to VZ 2k19 Mods and Ports**The Dudley Boyz Released** X-Pac,Road Dogg & Billy Gunn Preview
  • CaW Life changed the title to VZ 2k19 Mods and Ports**Billy Gunn, Dudley Boyz Released** X-Pac,Road Dogg Preview
  • CaW Life changed the title to VZ 2k19 Mods and Ports**Billy Gunn, X-Pac, Road Dogg, Dudley Boyz Released**
10 hours ago, Robbie686 said:

Good work mate!! Are you including animations / Pyro etc?

Thank you! and i just use last years lol im not sure who ported them originally so i havent uploaded them as to not "steal" them. but they are somewhere on this site

Coming soon then Nikki Cross and maybe Mankind

unknown.png?width=655&height=595

Edited by jimmyveez
  • Like 2

• CaW Life changed the title to VZ 2k19 Mods and Ports**Billy Gunn, X-Pac, Road Dogg, Dudley Boyz Released** Mark Henry Preview

hi this is my first time playing this game on pc how do you go about installing this mods on the game i was able to install hulk hogan but that mod had alot more files and this once only had a few   pac files i paste the files in the ch folder but nothing has happen

thank you

• Like 1

6 hours ago, loquito82 said:

hi this is my first time playing this game on pc how do you go about installing this mods on the game i was able to install hulk hogan but that mod had alot more files and this once only had a few   pac files i paste the files in the ch folder but nothing has happen

thank you

The minimum files that you need are:

CH file

Pofo

Moveset

• Like 1

2 hours ago, drwho269 said:

The minimum files that you need are:

CH file

Pofo

Moveset

Actually just CH File and Pofo. If you then find a good X-pac for instance on the community superstar downloads you can copy the moveset to the mod in game.

Edited by FalconEra

to get Nikki to work I used Data Editor 2019 to convert her pofo from 2018 then I used X Packer 2019 to get her name to show up by looking up her Hex on the String for 2019 then injecting 
Movesets can be copied over from the CAW's you have of the same superstar

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, dnalloh1987 said:

to get Nikki to work I used Data Editor 2019 to convert her pofo from 2018 then I used X Packer 2019 to get her name to show up by looking up her Hex on the String for 2019 then injecting 
Movesets can be copied over from the CAW's you have of the same superstar

Only ch file.how to work in wwe 2k19. 

Have a tutorial video?