Twisted Lair “of mods” "Brock lesnar released "

Twistedmisery666™

8 hours ago, Slambuca said:

any chance of a preview?

I have been working late only thing thats changed are the correct logos on it that is all nothing else had been alterd.

Edited by Twistedmisery666™

3 hours ago, Twistedmisery666™ said:

I have been working late only thing thats changed are the correct logos on it that is all nothing else had been alterd.

previews are helpful no matter what

• Like 2

Should post some previews. Also you don't have to edit the TX files. Extract the 14.onet file and open it in hex it will tell u which TX files to extra all of the textures from. Build an 0A and 0C and rebuild the shdc without the 0014.onet file.

19 hours ago, SimplyRipZz said:

Should post some previews. Also you don't have to edit the TX files. Extract the 14.onet file and open it in hex it will tell u which TX files to extra all of the textures from. Build an 0A and 0C and rebuild the shdc without the 0014.onet file.

I didnt have time for a preview maybe when i get my day off will update it and post a preview

• 2 months later...
On 10/13/2018 at 1:42 AM, Twistedmisery666™ said:

Uploading....

1st mod  brock lesnar corrected logos on shorts and gloves updated will release soon today..

Link=https://www24.zippyshare.com/v/76A26uLB/file.html

when i install this brock lesnar mod he comes invisible in the game. I dont know if im doing something wrong but if you guys could help i would be appreciated

On 1/10/2019 at 8:01 AM, RickStylesPT said:

when i install this brock lesnar mod he comes invisible in the game. I dont know if im doing something wrong but if you guys could help i would be appreciated

Did you clear the chunk file?

On 1/16/2019 at 4:06 AM, Twistedmisery666™ said:

Did you clear the chunk file?

yeah i did. I probably know whats causing this issue but im not sure. I used the CCT to inject the tx34302 in brock lesnar slot