John Morrison UPLOADED Rocky's Lair

RollingRocky300

10 hours ago, chrisfigueroa86 said:

I would love to see Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate

Pete Dunne :

Search Tags : PETE DUNNE , ROLLINGROCKY300 , NXT

UPLOADED

PETE-DUNNE.png

This includes an attire from Today's NXT and also an extra street attire! Enjoy!

Edited by RollingRocky300
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2

Would love to see Rollins' Thanos attire from SummerSlam, as well as accurate versions of each member in their Shield gear. The ones on CC are all inaccurate. Daniel Bryan's blue and green gear is also another attire I still haven't seen anyone make an accurate version of. 

Edited by DGener8
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DGener8 said:

Would love to see Rollins' Thanos attire from SummerSlam, as well as accurate versions of each member in their Shield gear. The ones on CC are all inaccurate. Daniel Bryan's blue and green gear is also another attire I still haven't seen anyone make an accurate version of. 

Serialboxparadox just made an awesome Daniel Bryan hell in a cell 2018 attire you should definitely check it out. 

1 hour ago, RollingRocky300 said:

Pete Dunne :

Search Tags : PETE DUNNE , ROLLINGROCKY300 , NXT

UPLOADED

PETE-DUNNE.png

This includes an attire from Today's NXT and also an extra street attire! Enjoy!

Great work!!! Hopefully you can try aj next? (•_-)

Edited by Wwe2know
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, jeb2830 said:

Looking forward to what you do. Maybe D Bryan's blue attires? 

Yeah sure. I am getting lot of requests for Bryan so I will try him out. The rest of the requests I will try them out guys. 

Jeb it's nice to see you back in the attire biz 😂

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, RollingRocky300 said:

Yeah sure. I am getting lot of requests for Bryan so I will try him out. The rest of the requests I will try them out guys. 

Jeb it's nice to see you back in the attire biz 😂

I got more attires ready to upload but I'm still on bronze somehow :(

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, jeb2830 said:

I got more attires ready to upload but I'm still on bronze somehow :(

There is some issue with the downloads. Even though I put it everywhere and people said they downloaded it, my title has only 2 downloads

Really? Something is wrong with the download counter then. It’s showing 5 downloads for your gold title for me.

Edit: Just checked again and now the gold title is gone. Not sure if you took it down in the last few minutes or not.

Edit #2: Now the title is back and is showing 6 downloads.

Edited by jhorsley23

Yeah would definitely love updated Daniel Bryan and Rollins/Shield attires. AJ Styles black attire he wears on tv is actually hard to make because the elbow pad has a different logo and you can only make the belt one color. oh well.

I will download what you have now to try and help out with your upload amount, no matter what you decide to make. Nice work.

Edited by BrandoEatsCake

6 hours ago, jhorsley23 said:

Really? Something is wrong with the download counter then. It’s showing 5 downloads for your gold title for me.

Edit: Just checked again and now the gold title is gone. Not sure if you took it down in the last few minutes or not.

Edit #2: Now the title is back and is showing 6 downloads.

Hopefully they will fix it soon.

6 hours ago, BrandoEatsCake said:

Yeah would definitely love updated Daniel Bryan and Rollins/Shield attires. AJ Styles black attire he wears on tv is actually hard to make because the elbow pad has a different logo and you can only make the belt one color. oh well.

I will download what you have now to try and help out with your upload amount, no matter what you decide to make. Nice work.

Thanks a lot for the support. I should release a couple of them over the weekend. Stay Tuned.

• Like 1

Hey Rocky, can you make these following attires please?:

Adam cole: bullet club/roh attires 

Bobby Fish & Kyle 'o Riley: ReDragon/roh attires 

Finn Balor: rock `n rolla/bullet club attires 

Bryan Danielson: roh/American dragon mask attires

• 2 weeks later...