RollingRocky300

Updated Attires by Rocky (DANIEL BRYAN, GOLD TITLE , PETE DUNNE ATTIRES)

Recommended Posts

RollingRocky300

I am going to be doing a few current ones. Any requests? 

UPLOADED :

 

PETE-DUNNE.png

IMG_20181011_185043.jpg

 

 Daniel-Bryan-1.png

 

Daniel-Bryan-2.png

 

 

Edited by RollingRocky300

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wwe2know

How about aj styles payback 2016? Also vs kofi Kingston 6/2/16 those would be his early attires. That would be amazing 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
deas864

How about the undisputed era? Only a good Adam Cole on cc.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Revy82

Would like to see an updated Anderson and Gallows. Both are in need of a more current attire. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chrisfigueroa86

I would love to see Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RollingRocky300

I will start off with Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bennyboi04
11 hours ago, Revy82 said:

Would like to see an updated Anderson and Gallows. Both are in need of a more current attire. 

their attires are so old lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RollingRocky300
10 hours ago, chrisfigueroa86 said:

I would love to see Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate

Pete Dunne :

Search Tags : PETE DUNNE , ROLLINGROCKY300 , NXT

UPLOADED

PETE-DUNNE.png

This includes an attire from Today's NXT and also an extra street attire! Enjoy!

Edited by RollingRocky300
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DGener8

Would love to see Rollins' Thanos attire from SummerSlam, as well as accurate versions of each member in their Shield gear. The ones on CC are all inaccurate. Daniel Bryan's blue and green gear is also another attire I still haven't seen anyone make an accurate version of. 

Edited by DGener8
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RollingRocky300

GOLDEN CHAMPIONSHIP :

UPLOADED

Search Tags : GOLDEN CHAMPIONSHIP , ELEMENTGAMES , ROLLINGROCKY300

IMG_20181011_185043.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wwe2know
1 hour ago, DGener8 said:

Would love to see Rollins' Thanos attire from SummerSlam, as well as accurate versions of each member in their Shield gear. The ones on CC are all inaccurate. Daniel Bryan's blue and green gear is also another attire I still haven't seen anyone make an accurate version of. 

Serialboxparadox just made an awesome Daniel Bryan hell in a cell 2018 attire you should definitely check it out. 

 

1 hour ago, RollingRocky300 said:

Pete Dunne :

Search Tags : PETE DUNNE , ROLLINGROCKY300 , NXT

UPLOADED

PETE-DUNNE.png

This includes an attire from Today's NXT and also an extra street attire! Enjoy!

Great work!!! Hopefully you can try aj next? (•_-)

Edited by Wwe2know
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jeb2830

Looking forward to what you do. Maybe D Bryan's blue attires? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RollingRocky300
9 minutes ago, jeb2830 said:

Looking forward to what you do. Maybe D Bryan's blue attires? 

Yeah sure. I am getting lot of requests for Bryan so I will try him out. The rest of the requests I will try them out guys. 

Jeb it's nice to see you back in the attire biz 😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jeb2830
56 minutes ago, RollingRocky300 said:

Yeah sure. I am getting lot of requests for Bryan so I will try him out. The rest of the requests I will try them out guys. 

Jeb it's nice to see you back in the attire biz 😂

I got more attires ready to upload but I'm still on bronze somehow :(

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RollingRocky300
35 minutes ago, jeb2830 said:

I got more attires ready to upload but I'm still on bronze somehow :(

There is some issue with the downloads. Even though I put it everywhere and people said they downloaded it, my title has only 2 downloads

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jhorsley23

Really? Something is wrong with the download counter then. It’s showing 5 downloads for your gold title for me.

Edit: Just checked again and now the gold title is gone. Not sure if you took it down in the last few minutes or not.

Edit #2: Now the title is back and is showing 6 downloads.

Edited by jhorsley23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BrandoEatsCake

Yeah would definitely love updated Daniel Bryan and Rollins/Shield attires. AJ Styles black attire he wears on tv is actually hard to make because the elbow pad has a different logo and you can only make the belt one color. oh well.

I will download what you have now to try and help out with your upload amount, no matter what you decide to make. Nice work.

Edited by BrandoEatsCake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RollingRocky300
6 hours ago, jhorsley23 said:

Really? Something is wrong with the download counter then. It’s showing 5 downloads for your gold title for me.

Edit: Just checked again and now the gold title is gone. Not sure if you took it down in the last few minutes or not.

Edit #2: Now the title is back and is showing 6 downloads.

Hopefully they will fix it soon.

6 hours ago, BrandoEatsCake said:

Yeah would definitely love updated Daniel Bryan and Rollins/Shield attires. AJ Styles black attire he wears on tv is actually hard to make because the elbow pad has a different logo and you can only make the belt one color. oh well.

I will download what you have now to try and help out with your upload amount, no matter what you decide to make. Nice work.

Thanks a lot for the support. I should release a couple of them over the weekend. Stay Tuned.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RollingRocky300

@DGener8 @jeb2830 @BrandoEatsCake Daniel Bryan Latest Attire coming out tomorrow ! Stay Tuned !

Edited by RollingRocky300
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
duvalsfinest2k

Hey Rocky, can you make these following attires please?:

Adam cole: bullet club/roh attires 

Bobby Fish & Kyle 'o Riley: ReDragon/roh attires 

Finn Balor: rock `n rolla/bullet club attires 

Bryan Danielson: roh/American dragon mask attires

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WallyB90

Can someone make Bayley and Sasha Banks boss and hug connection attire ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WallyB90

Good work on Daniel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now