SerialboxParadox alt attires UPDATE #11 MORE slots open! Pics of current D Bry & Finn,Hall,Nash. in comments Kurt Angle Team Angle/Super A ,Batista WM 21& SvR '09 ,Aj Styles ER '18/ RR '17 , Daniel Bryan RR '14 & HiaC '18, Roman Reigns No Mercy '17

SerialboxParadox

UPLOADED

TAGS: SerialboxParadox

Roman Reigns

John Cena

No Mercy 2017

1rzr02.jpg

TAGS:   Edge

SERIALBOXPARADOX

SMACKTALKS

*****Currently Taken Down*****

Judgment Day 2007 ( I had to just make new boots from scratch because the in game ones dont let you color it correctly)

2vvkyso.jpg

2v98cja.jpg

Vengeance 2007

21awa35.jpg

2edb51h.jpg

Some other alt attires I have planned are Batistas Day of Reckoning 2 attire, Seth Rollins Money in the bank 2018, Daniel Bryan Royal rumble 2014. That would round out my first 5 then hopefully if I get to the second tier to upload more, ill upload some different HBK ones. Maybe WM 23, some DX ones,his attire when he beat Cena on Raw and I gave him different boots to make them looks like the actual boots he wore during that time 

UPDATE #1:

Batista: Day of Reckoning 2 attire/ Raw 02/14/05(Lite Blue version)

TAGS: Batista

SERIALBOXPARADOX

SMACKTALKS

*****Currently taken down*****

2ivz72d.jpg

14bgx4.jpg

n4uy2u.jpg

20uzvo8.jpg

Seth Rollins: 08/29/16 (Black and silver attire) / Money in the Bank 2018

TAGS: Seth Rollins

SERIALBOXPARADOX

SMACKTALKS

wul08o.jpg

2nbu9g8.jpg

wbxfe8.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Royal Rumble 2014 and Hell in a Cell 2018

TAGS:  Daniel Bryan

SERIALBOXPARADOX

SMACKTALKS

2i6m8hx.jpg

eulj0w.jpg

fuq72w.jpg

2d0mgjt.jpg

Aj Styles: Extreme Rules 2018 and Royal Rumble 2017

TAGS:  Aj Styles

SERIALBOXPARADOX

SMACKTALKS

14kec8y.jpg

52l63m.jpg

213koyp.jpg

21jyrfs.jpg

2nw1so.jpg

TAGS: King Booker

Smacktalks

SERIALBOXPARADOX

97mq8p.jpg

nlsvpv.jpg

348oxgg.jpg

Shawn Michaels: Unforgiven 2005 and Wrestlemania 19

for the logos on the pants Full Credit goes to AhntiLuis. He has some really good HBKs on CC check his stuff out.

TAGS: Shawn Michaels

Smacktalks

SERIALBOXPARADOX

mie3w4.jpg

291f0pz.jpg

eff2ph.jpg

sz7rf5.jpg

30kvpxz.jpg

axmow2.jpg

1olziu.jpg

10/26/18

Kurt Angle Team Angle and Super A

TAGS: Kurt Angle

SERIALBOXPARADOX

SMACKTALKS

2j161aq.jpg

fw3dqp.jpg

23kw2eh.jpg

v5wish.jpg

Batista Wrestlemania 21 and Smackdown vs Raw 2009

TAGS: Batista

SERIALBOXPARADOX

SMACKTALKS

2ymzxpz.jpg

1zxvazn.jpg

qzi5u1.jpg

2vd5lxx.jpg

Edited by SerialboxParadox
  • Like 1

Glad to see you back this year!!!! Can’t wait for that Daniel Bryan rumble 2014, if you can a request I’m looking an edge royal rumble 2008 attire hard to find the right logos for that. Many thanks 

haha thanks I appreciate that. I just uploaded Batista and Seth Rollins alt attires, and I maaay upload Daniel Bryan RR '14 today. If I do it'll be way later tonight. Im not sure ill do a second attire for daniel bryan, but I can try and edit something for maybe his new attires but its hard finding pictures to get his logos for his new attires.

Oh yeah and in regards to an Edge RR '08 attire there is a good one already up on CC, unfortunately I dont remember the creators name, but it wasnt too hard to find. I may do my own version if I get my addtional slots opened up. If I do, id do RR '08 and Wrestlemania XXIV 

I’ll be looking out for that daniel Bryan rumble it was one of my favorites last year. Just downloaded Batista. I saw that edge attire something about his rated r logo that is off as the lettering in his rumble attire are red with a black star I know it’s nitpicking but it’s one of my favorites. Great work as always 

Just wanted to give an update on my Daniel Bryan alts. So im working on doing his Royal Rumble 2014 attire and his Hell in a Cell 2018 attire.  heres the Hell in a Cell attire. Ill maybe have the Royal Rumble attire done tomorrow night and ill upload it some time by then

wvtvrd.jpg

3132glt.jpg

Daniel Bryan has been uploaded now. Did some edits to his HiaC attire, updates will show in the new pic posted. If it takes a while for my second tier to open up so I can upload more attires I may delete someone. Ill just take down whoever has the least amount of downloads. Some other attires I may work on next are daniel bryans 10/02/18 attire (the attire he fought shelton benjamin in) and maybe a HBK. Im not sure what attire ill do for him, but I do know one will just be the attire he already has, but I made the correct boots he actually wore during that time, and I may do one of his DX pants attires. Then maybe ill do HBK's Ground Zero '97 attire and his Bad Blood '97 attire

for the logos on the pants Full Credit goes to AhntiLuis. He has some really good HBKs on CC check his stuff out.

So I gave him a different pair of boots and added some logos on it to better match the actual boots he wore at that time. For his second attire I may add his Wrestlemania 19 attire which I will also add the correct "Shawn Michaels" logo on the back of those tights. Not sure when this will go up though, just depends if I get more slots to add more people or I may just take someone down,and if I do, who would you all want me to take down? 

1fguqd.jpg

210kabt.jpg

if anything you should take down edge since it’s basically just a color swap of attires and not many logos. Or maybe take down the one that has the least downloads. That might help you make a decision. Can’t wait to download that Hbk also picking up that Daniel Bryan it’s all great work 

On 10/11/2018 at 3:30 AM, SerialboxParadox said:

hey thanks a lot I really appreciate that. Hope to get this out to everyone as soon as possible

You're welcome dude. I know putting some of these attires together can provide quite the challenge. That HBK attire turned out well. Just a suggestion: If you looolking for ideas for more HBK attires, you could give his One Night Only attire a try. I don't think people really make it that much because it's just a simple color swap, but it actually one of his coolest looking attires.

Another WiP for now. Its Aj's Extreme Rules attire, I think ill probably add his Royal Rumble '17 attire to this one and once im done with HBK ill take Edge and Seth Rollins down and upload those 2 instead.

I put a velour circle under the logos so during the match the logos kind of have that certain shine to them where the logos kind of look like a sticker pasted on his pants like in real life. its hard to see in pics but I dunno I think it looks pretty good in game :p

14kec8y.jpg

52l63m.jpg

213koyp.jpg

Aj Styles is uploaded now. Its his Extreme Rules '18 attire and his Royal Rumble attire. I took down Seth Rollins to upload this one,and ill be taking down edge soon to upload HBK. Those ones will be his Unforgiven '05 attire and WM 19

21jyrfs.jpg

2nw1so.jpg

14kec8y.jpg

Another one im kind of working on is Daniel Bryans attire he wore when he fought Shelton Benjamin. Not sure when this one will be out yet though:

2ex3hxh.jpg

ejx1qe.jpg

• Like 1

Just uploaded some King Booker Attires. I honestly dont know when he wore these or if these are even accurate or real attires. But I do know he did have these boots during this time, so I just did a color swap on his attire and gave him his other boots. Just something I thought I could put together real quick and put up. Hope you enjoy 😀

97mq8p.jpg

nlsvpv.jpg

348oxgg.jpg

Now Uploaded Shawn Michaels Unforgiven 2005 with correct boots and Wrestlemania 19 with correct logo on back of tights

For the logo on his pants for the Unforgiven 2005 attire all credit goes to AhntiLuis. He just uploaded another HBK attire from Armageddon 2007 and its spot on, check it out.

mie3w4.jpg

291f0pz.jpg

eff2ph.jpg

I went ahead and included a slightly different version for his entrance attire if you like how this looks more. The logos dont have that shiny metallic look but they blend better with the pants because I didnt have to put logos under them to make them shine. I couldnt decide which I liked more so I Just put both in. 

sz7rf5.jpg

30kvpxz.jpg

axmow2.jpg

1olziu.jpg

Wow didn’t even realize these hbk attires are up definitely going to download ASAP. Hopefully you keep ranking up so you won’t have to take any down. Any chance you can tackle some Jericho tights attires ?

• Like 1

Hey everyone just wanted to give a little update on some other things im working on right now, also thanks for the comments and the downloads I really appreciate it! Currently though I cant upload anything else until I reach the next level, unless you guys may want one of these other HBKs im working, just let me know. As far as other superstars I may work on next. I may do another Batista, I havent thought about doing a Jericho but maybe I can give that a try, and I may try working on an Eddie Guerrero.

heres one HBK I was working on, but i pretty much ran out of layers so I may need to take this one back to the drawing board.I liked it thought cause the logos I was putting under it were making it shine and look silvery like they did in real life, but yeah it just requires too many layers. Unless anyone can help with a HBK heart to give them a shiny material I may not do this one and upload his Ground Zero attire instead.

30u369j.jpg

15n6mfq.jpg

heres one that is done  its his Survivor Series 97 attire

2wnww2e.jpg

20sgku8.jpg

Heres another one that is done. Any suggestions for another HBK attire? 

j6isxw.jpg

11icmmr.jpg

I need to experiment with what your doing with making the logos shiny could you explain the process a little more? I would love to see an hbk wrestle mania 32 I believe that’s the camouflage attire but I don’t think it had any dx logos on it. Would love to see what you do with Chris Jericho if you give that one a shot. 

Those are both Jericho attires I like but for the first one somebody already created a really good one with that attire, so honestly I would say go with theirs. The barbed Wire one is an interesting choice maybe I could try it. But anyway heres a new update I decided to take HBK attire down and upload Daniel Bryans attire he wore when he fought Shelton Benjamin. This is the only new attire in the upload, but I uploaded it kind of by request. I did actually include his SummerSlam 2014 attire but I just changed the material on it to cloth. It kind of bothered me how the in game version was shiny, like it was pleather or something just I made them cloth so they look a little more normal.

So I decided to just keep the 5th one rotating because its gonna be a while before I ever reach the second tier, and theres a lot of others I would wanna upload.  next will be HBK with his DX pants and great american bash 2005. Ill give better notice next time and will let everyone know when ill take one down and upload a new one. The tags and pics for it are up on my first post. Some other ones other than HBK ill probably do are Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Batista,Eddie Guerrero. Hall and Nash are pretty simple and easy ones, but ones I like. There may be some up like them already but mine may be slightly different so I think they may be worth uploading. Anyway thanks all

• Like 1

another update on my next upload, its basically HBKs attires from Smackdown vs Raw 2010 its his DX pants attire and his great american bash attire. I just need to add some red draw strings on the back of his bash attire and change the HBK color on his DX pants to green and those should be done. may upload it sunday im thinking. also included another quick Aj color swap I did, its his attire he wore when he fought finn balor. 

3e91c.jpg

xmn1uc.jpg

2mq92x5.jpg

ehyb1e.jpg

67imth.jpg

24loqav.jpg

2iglxxs.jpg

• Like 1

I absolutely love your HBK attires! I'm currently starting to work on some over on Xbox...

What is it you're using for the heart designs? as I have a PSD of the heart templates that I did last year.

HBK.jpg

Edited by VooDooV
  • Like 1