WolfgangJTs/ BHANGRA22MANs/ Ryeedees Rob Van Dam UPLOADED 21/10/2018 Tags inside - plus 2 MITBs

BHANGRA MAN

Both slots uploaded

Tags: BHANGRA22MAN

WOLFGANGJT

RYEEDEE ROB VAN DAM RVD

Alternatively just search for me BHANGRA22MAN

Plus dont forget to download the briefcase 😉

======

Havent updated topic in a while ..final pics only thing changes since is eye whiteness. Upload later tonight hopefully

======

This started back in July as an experiment glad we were able to follow through hope this is liked. It will be on both ps4 and Xbox 1 likely 8 attires across 2 slots and upload sometime next week

Updates 16/10/2018

Hoping face is final let us know then we aim to upload by end of week with 8 attires

21/10/2018

final face plus attires credit auday/pacman and smk for a few attire textures

ROB_VAN_DAM_CREATE_A_SUPERSTAR_CAW_WWE_2

ROB.VAN.DAM.CAW.RVD.2K18.2K19.CREATE.A.S

Edited by BHANGRA MAN
  • Like 8
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Yes! 2

This looks really great. His face shepe is perfection and the texture is beautiful.

His head may be needing 5 clicks up and out, although I've noticed head sizes really differ across models.

16 minutes ago, BHANGRA MAN said:

There shall be minor updates expect upload next week sometime. Any comments?

It looks just as good, if not better than his 2k18 model (and that's saying something because his 2k18 model was incredible) I say it's ready for upload, but I'm sure you guys want to perfect it as much as possible.

• Too Sweet 1

Looks fantastic. Would love to know how many custom logos are used for each caw slot, though I'll understand if it's too much trouble. I still have plenty of caw space, but ran into a bug last year that seemed like it wouldn't acknowledge me getting rid of custom logos, so by the end of the year I wasn't able to download much. Probably going to grab one of these regardless.

• Too Sweet 1

7 minutes ago, travisalekz said:

Looks fantastic. Would love to know how many custom logos are used for each caw slot, though I'll understand if it's too much trouble. I still have plenty of caw space, but ran into a bug last year that seemed like it wouldn't acknowledge me getting rid of custom logos, so by the end of the year I wasn't able to download much. Probably going to grab one of these regardless.

There is 8 common across all attires for the face.  Then attires are 5-6 each (3 on the singlet for quality, 2 on the boots. and a logo on the singlet leg for the ones that it applies to).

• Like 1

Keep the eyebrows where they are but bring the eyes up and you'll be good. I'd also say to darken his eyes very slightly. Then it will be perfect - great hustle and patience with this one boys.

• Yes! 1

RVD uploaded

Both slots uploaded

Tags: BHANGRA22MAN

WOLFGANGJT

RYEEDEE ROB VAN DAM RVD

Alternatively just search for me BHANGRA22MAN

Plus dont forget to download the briefcases 😉

• Like 1