ECW Arenas 1990 - 2000 (ANARCHY RULZ, BARELY LEGAL, HOUSE SHOW & LIVING DANGEROUSLY NOW UPLOADED!!)(Also ECW TV TITLE & TAZ FTW TITLE UPLOADED)

DrinkingCurly

After having a lot of fun playing 2K19 for first time since WWE 13, I was disappointed with Create a Arena with just having the ECW tunnel.

After playing around with the image uploader I've now been able to recreate the ECW arenas with Trons screens. All arenas will be uploaded to community creations on PC. 

The list of venues I'll be covering are as follows.

===============================================================================================================

ECW ANARCHY RULZ 1999 - Uploaded to PC Community Creations - Uploaded new version with fog added for atmosphere

8gaKKiI.png

ECW BARELY LEGAL - Uploaded to PC Community Creations (Changed white ECW Colour on mat logo to black)

O6eb4z2.png

ECW Arena (Generic Entrance) - Uploaded

OCyFPUH.png

ECW Living Dangerously - Uploaded

vESSwH8.png

ECW November to Remember
ECW on Sci Fi
ECW TNN
ECW Old School Arena (1991 - 93)
ECW ONS (With Commentary Table & Chairs Prop)
ECW Hardcore Heaven
ECW Heat Wave
ECW Guilty as Charged
ECW Massacre on 34th Street

===============================================================================================================

As a bonus here is the ECW TV Title and Taz's FTW World Title

ECW WORLD TV TITLE - Uploaded to PC Community Creations

BijJHsA.png

TAZ FTW WORLD TITLE - Uploaded to PC Community Creations

9rpxmAv.png

Edited by DrinkingCurly
  • Like 4
  • Yes! 1

Here's the first previews of my ECW Anarchy Rulz 99 Arena. Might need to work on lighting rig, but overall really happy with how it turned out. Preview shots are taken with match lighting option

Full Arena Preview

YqNwaJV.png

Entrance

U6YW0JB.png

Ring & Mat
fw11wpM.png

Edited by DrinkingCurly
  • Like 2

• DrinkingCurly changed the title to ECW Arenas 1990 - 2000 (ANARCHY RULZ & BARELY LEGAL NOW UPLOADED!!)(Also ECW TV TITLE & TAZ FTW TITLE UPLOADED)

thanks! i will be getting all your stuff for my ECW show - the fact that we can now set matches to all be hardcore/no hold barred etc will help me this feel more like an ECW universe. Just wish there was more violence and weapons included. My dream of a dumpster match is still just a dream

• 3 months later...