Force ON: ELIMINATION/Extreme Weapons/Table. RingOut on for Battle Royal. Postmatch breakout attack ON via hotkey after ANY match. Easy kickout of cheap pin. CRAZY ROYAL RUMBLE=fight outside ring W/ Pins, Submission, KO, 1stBlood & more! Cheat Engine

Do The Dougie

Note:  Scroll down through my later replies in this thread for the table, elimination, extreme weapons, and "kickout out of cheap pins" options
See bottom of this post for direct link to the "Crazy Royal Rumble" post

Each year, even back in the SVR series, this has always been my favorite modification and I still can't believe the developers don't allow this by default!  If we change our multi-person Battle Royal options to PIN AND SUBMISSION instead of over-the-top elimination, we should be able to LEAVE THE RING and fight, right?  Well now we can!

Some of you may know that in recent years 2K has made it very difficult to do certain types of rule modifications for matches, and for some crazy reason if you switch your Battle Royal to pins/submissions you still are stuck in the ring even with some of the custom match tools/editors I've seen.

For those who use Cheat Engine, you can now turn ring out ON or OFF at ANY TIME during any match!!!   For those NOT using it yet, go grab it because it's FREE and amazing!  I'm pretty sure this static address will work for anybody with the PC version of the game.

The address to load up in Cheat Engine is: 14262C580

You'll want to make sure the display type is either Byte or 2 Bytes.  The value can be toggled between 0 and 1 on the fly during a match or when the match is loading, where 0 lets you leave the ring and 1 traps you in the ring during ANY match.  Be warned if you leave the ring during an "over the top rope elimination" battle royal or Royal Rumble, you'll eliminate yourself.  lol

Here's my script for Cheat Engine with some additional options if you want to grab it here instead of manually adding the above address:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable CheatEngineTableVersion="27">
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>1</ID>
      <Description>"Ring out 0=on"</Description>
      <LastState Value="0" RealAddress="14262C580"/>
      <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
      <Address>14262C580</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>2</ID>
      <Description>"AnywhereFalls 2=on"</Description>
      <LastState Value="2" RealAddress="14262C57D"/>
      <Address>14262C57D</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>3</ID>
      <Description>"Hotkey b for postmatch breakout"</Description>
      <LastState Value="1" RealAddress="14262C57C"/>
      <Address>14262C57C</Address>
      <Hotkeys>
        <Hotkey>
          <Action>Set Value</Action>
          <Keys>
            <Key>66</Key>
          </Keys>
          <Value>1</Value>
          <ID>0</ID>
        </Hotkey>
      </Hotkeys>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
  <UserdefinedSymbols/>
</CheatTable>

There are two additional options in the script above.  The middle option will allow you to toggle "anywhere falls" on during the match, which would require changing the value of that address to "2" during the match.

The third (bottom) option sets your keyboard's "b" key as a hotkey to force the "breakout" option ON as soon as you've pinned or tapped out the final opponent in the match!  Just tap the b key on your keyboard as soon as you win the match and then during the celebration you'll have the option to breakout and attack the last person you defeated while the others are at ringside on one knee, unable to move.  (Note: I recommend making sure the postmatch breakout option is set to ON in your game's main menu options)

If you do the forced breakout attack, I wouldn't recommend doing a rematch after that because it will restart the match as a "multi-person singles match" which usually crashes since such a match is not supposed to exist.  If you paid attention to the value the third option had in Cheat Engine during the match before you pressed the "b" key, you can change it back to that previous value before selecting rematch and it should work.

If you're new to using Cheat Engine or have any questions, let me know your exact question with as much detail as possible and I can try to help.

Note:  Scroll down through my later replies in this thread for the table, elimination, extreme weapons, and "kickout out of cheap pins" options

Direct link to "Crazy Royal Rumble" post:  (click the part that says I replied to a topic)

Edited by Do The Dougie
  • Like 7
  • Glorious 1

By the same token though, does the game load any of the floor functions around the ring during Battle Royal matches? If not, could they be activated without breaking anything too badly? This wasn't an issue in 2K18 since they had the Elimination function available for Triple Threat and Fatal-4-Way matches but now in 2K19, they can only be one-fall to a finish as Elimination was changed specifically to only work in team matches. In fact, there's quite a lot of little annoyances like that this year. One step forward, two steps back, as it were.

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

OK, no, you can't grab any weapons under the ring, you just get the "nothing's under here" animation. The rest of the ringside interactions seem to work though. I tried it with just changing the hex value with Cheat Engine, WrestlePlus doesn't seem to have a distinct Ring Out on/off toggle, just a text field for numbers that I assume is for changing the ring out count? I don't know, it doesn't stop at 20.

• Woo 1

4 hours ago, Robin Everheart said:

OK, no, you can't grab any weapons under the ring, you just get the "nothing's under here" animation.

Turning tables on and freezing the value before you start loading the match will allow you to pull tables out of the left and right side, and will put a chair up at the top which you can pull out from under the ring.  In an arena that doesn't have a screen on the lower apron, I believe a weapon will be under that part too.  Once you break a table, it can be pulled out from under the ring again once its shattered remains have faded off the screen.

Table address is:  14262C58E

Set the value to:  1

Make sure you freeze it in place before you choose the final participant and start loading the match.  Just an FYI to anyone who might be new to C.E., freezing a value is done by checking the box to the left of the address in C.E. so it has an "X" inside of it.

PS: 

This wasn't an issue in 2K18 since they had the Elimination function available for Triple Threat and Fatal-4-Way matches but now in 2K19, they can only be one-fall to a finish as Elimination was changed specifically to only work in team matches.

I believe elimination can be forced on during the triple threats and other matches using 3 values in C.E. but I haven't tested it fully.  I'll post here again if I find it to be true.  It's insanely ridiculous that they removed the elimination option from those match types!

Edited by Do The Dougie
  • Like 1

Alright, I successfully won an ELIMINATION Triple Threat match using a similar method I used in 2k18 for toggling eliminations on or off without using the menu option.

As speculated above, it seems to require 3 address values to be altered if you want the expected result that includes the eliminated parties leaving the arena instead of crowding the ringside area after they've been pinned.

Elimination ON addresses and values...

14262C5A1 must be changed to: 1

14262C599 must be changed to: 1

14262C587 must be changed to: 0

You can just change them while the match is already on the loading screen, or even during the match.  Don't change them before loading the match unless you freeze them!  Changing these 3 values should turn ANY match into an elimination that will function the same way 2k18 did when they still allowed you to select it in the match options.  Toggling them back to the opposite values (0 0 1 instead of 1 1 0) should turn elimination back off on the fly too. 

My mind is absolutely blown that the values and functionality remain nearly the same as last year, yet for some crackpot reason they just thought, "Hey let's take the option out of the menu, guys!"

PS:  Fun bonus note!  If you ever find the CPU cheating and looking like it's going to pin you because the kickout bar is way too small, you can pause the game and go to the "anywhere falls" address that I gave in my first post above.  As noted earlier, "2" turns anywhere falls ON but it's worth noting that changing it to "0" on the fly will turn pins OFF!  Basically that means if you pause the game while being cheaply pinned and change it to 0, you'll instantly kickout as soon as you unpause the game!  Then, you can just pause it again and flip it back to "2" (or "1" if you want falls in-ring only)

Edited by Do The Dougie
  • Like 1
  • Woo 1

15 hours ago, sidkaramat said:

Is it possible to turn DQ on/off during match in progress ?

Virtually every rule is able to be toggled during a match in progress.  Let me see if I can grab the DQ address quickly.  

EDIT:  Found it.

DQ address can be toggled during match in progress. Should also work if you want to hit females LOL

14262C597

0 = DQ off, 1 = DQ on

Edited by Do The Dougie
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

2 minutes ago, sidkaramat said:

and can be done before match. But there are cases where you need it esp in case if manager is included and if his gender conflicts with any, DQ gets enabled

Yes and if it's like last year I think there are Universe matches that have DQ turned on automatically so it's nice to be able to shut it off on the fly.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Robin Everheart said:

OK, no, you can't grab any weapons under the ring, you just get the "nothing's under here" animation. The rest of the ringside interactions seem to work though. I tried it with just changing the hex value with Cheat Engine, WrestlePlus doesn't seem to have a distinct Ring Out on/off toggle, just a text field for numbers that I assume is for changing the ring out count? I don't know, it doesn't stop at 20.

In addition to the tables option I mentioned a couple posts earlier, I tested out the Extreme Rules weapons in an 8 man battle royal and surprisingly THEY WORK!

The address to turn on the Extreme weapons is:  14262C5B4

Set the value to:  1

Much like I explained with the tables edit earlier, I'd suggest changing this value to 1 while you're on the character select screen and FREEZING it in place.  This way it will be active as soon as you choose your characters and start loading the match, to make sure it has time to load all the weapons options successfully.  If you don't freeze it, it won't work.

I'm pleasantly surprised this option works in 8 man battle royals this year.  If I remember correctly when I was setting up all my cheats for 2k18, it glitched.  

Edited by Do The Dougie
  • Like 1

Can you turn on the ability to go backstage in any match, even say multi-mans?

EDIT: What about pinning and submitting in Royal Rumble matches?

Also wonder if the values for stuff like, pre-spawned weapons/objects, or object limitations could be found, so say, I could grab 10 tables from the weapon wheel if I wanted.

Edited by KNekoSpy
  • Yes! 1

4 hours ago, KNekoSpy said:

Can you turn on the ability to go backstage in any match, even say multi-mans?

Yes I've done it but let's try experimenting a bit more if you can.  Create a .CT file (just open notepad and paste the below script in and save it with a name ending in .CT) ...and then open that file in Cheat Engine.  It will load a "pointer" address that should hopefully allow you to change the match type ID# while you're on the character select screen of a match.  If the pointer isn't working or just shows question marks, let me know and I'll give you a different one to try.

Go into the Triple Threat menu and choose a Falls Count Anywhere match from the Triple Threat menu.  I recommend having entrances OFF.  Change the pointer's value to 43 while you're on the character select screen and then start the match as usual.  Note:  Do NOT freeze the value. 

Ignore the fact that the loading screen says it's a 1v1 match.  Once you are playing the match and get to the point where all three characters are close to the entrance (and split screen is NOT on) you should be able to go backstage.  (You also can go into the crowd over the barricade BTW)

It's a bit glitchy for me.  You may need to pause and reassign yourself as one of the other wrestlers if it seems like one of them fell asleep after going backstage, and some of the arm and leg motions look all wiggly and crazy back there.  Let me know if it works for you.  When I do anything higher than a triple threat, the glitching gets worse in the back and the 4th+ guy seems to become a ghost, but you're welcome to try and see if you can figure out a way to make it work.  Maybe some arenas work better?  Let me know if you figure something out.

Here is the script to use for this test...  Note:  There will be a few pointers as backups, all intended to do the same thing so you only need to change whichever one displays a value of 47 when you go in to set up a Falls Count Anywhere match from the Triple Threat menu.  Remember to change it to 43 while you're at the character select screen before you load the match.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable CheatEngineTableVersion="27">
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>2</ID>
      <Description>"AnywhereFalls 2=on"</Description>
      <LastState Value="0" RealAddress="14262C57D"/>
      <Address>14262C57D</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>8</ID>
      <Description>"Pointer Value 43=Backstage On"</Description>
      <LastState Value="43" RealAddress="021C0D90"/>
      <Address>1425A8B88</Address>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>D80</Offset>
      </Offsets>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>5</ID>
      <Address>1425A8238</Address>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>0</Offset>
        <Offset>10</Offset>
        <Offset>10</Offset>
        <Offset>38</Offset>
        <Offset>90</Offset>
        <Offset>1B8</Offset>
        <Offset>88</Offset>
        <Offset>8</Offset>
        <Offset>2708</Offset>
      </Offsets>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>3</ID>
      <Address>"WWE2K19_x64.exe"+025A8238</Address>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>0</Offset>
        <Offset>10</Offset>
        <Offset>10</Offset>
        <Offset>38</Offset>
        <Offset>90</Offset>
        <Offset>B8</Offset>
        <Offset>90</Offset>
        <Offset>8</Offset>
        <Offset>808</Offset>
      </Offsets>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>4</ID>
      <Address>"WWE2K19_x64.exe"+025A8B88</Address>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>D80</Offset>
      </Offsets>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>6</ID>
      <Address>"WWE2K19_x64.exe"+025A8B88</Address>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>D80</Offset>
      </Offsets>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
  <UserdefinedSymbols/>
</CheatTable>

EDIT: What about pinning and submitting in Royal Rumble matches?

Use the Anywhere Falls toggle (also included in the above test script for you to try) and change the value to 1 during the Rumble to turn pins on in the ring.  Submissions don't seem to work in the Rumble unless you turn off over the rope eliminations which basically means it's not a rumble anymore.  :/

Edited by Do The Dougie
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

6 minutes ago, KNekoSpy said:

The test didn't work for me, and I didn't freeze the value, might not be the right pointer.

When you go into the triple threat falls count anywhere match character select screen, what value does the pointer have before you change it to 43?  And during the loading screen, did it look like it was going to be a 1v1 match while loading?

Edited by Do The Dougie
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Do The Dougie said:

When you go into the triple threat falls count anywhere match character select screen, what value does the pointer have before you change it to 43?  And during the loading screen, did it look like it was going to be a 1v1 match while loading?

The value says 0 right now, I'm in the character select screen and will change it now

I changed it, but it didn't show as a 1v1 when loading, and the value changed back to 0. 

Hmmm...  yeah that's odd because if you went to triple threat menu and then chose falls count anywhere, it should show a value of 47 before you change it to 43.

Did the falls anywhere value to 1 let you pin in a Rumble match?

Edited by Do The Dougie
  • Like 1

Just now, Do The Dougie said:

Hmmm...  yeah that's odd because if you went to triple threat menu and then chose falls count anywhere, it should be a value of 47 before you change it to 43.

Did the falls anywhere value to 1 let you pin in a Rumble match?

Haven't checked that, I'll check it tomorrow, it's 2 am over here, haha.

Do you think you'd be able to figure out how to make it so we can use more/multiples of weapons in Extreme Rules?

Yeah it's getting late here too lol  I edited the earlier post with the pointer and added some backup pointers.  Try them out tomorrow.  All of them work for me even after repeatedly rebooting so unless there's some sort of major difference in our systems/offsets, it should work for you too.  Pointers are always trickier than regular addresses though.

I haven't ever tried to increase the number of weapons in extreme rules and I have a feeling it would be a longer search than most of the stuff I look for, but if I find it I'll let ya know.

Edited by Do The Dougie
  • Like 1

Yeah the new pointers work. Of note is even when I pinned one of the guys, their HUD disappeared but they stayed to attack. The match doesn't seem really designed for multi-men anyway as the opponents love to interrupt your environmental grapples.

A shame, I kind of want the kind of 6 man crazy backstage fights in SYM and HCTP. 

5 hours ago, KNekoSpy said:

Yeah the new pointers work. Of note is even when I pinned one of the guys, their HUD disappeared but they stayed to attack. The match doesn't seem really designed for multi-men anyway as the opponents love to interrupt your environmental grapples.

A shame, I kind of want the kind of 6 man crazy backstage fights in SYM and HCTP. 

Hmmm, interesting.  Try adding those 3 addresses I have several posts up regarding forced traditional elimination and set the 3 values as I describe in that post.  That may cause the first person you pin to leave instead of sticking around.  Also an idea for stopping the extra opp from interrupting things, try going into the match options where it lets you choose how long it takes to stand back up (on the same page that lets you choose how many finishers to start with) and set it to very long.  Then, once you knock somebody down you should have enough time to do some environmental grapples to the other.

And yeah I miss those huge backstage and outside fights in HCTP too!  To this day I think HCTP is still my favorite of all time, and SVR06 comes in as a close 2nd.

Edited by Do The Dougie
  • Like 1

Man this thread is a God send, you are the real MVP right now

17 hours ago, Do The Dougie said:

Use the Anywhere Falls toggle (also included in the above test script for you to try) and change the value to 1 during the Rumble to turn pins on in the ring.  Submissions don't seem to work in the Rumble unless you turn off over the rope eliminations which basically means it's not a rumble anymore.  :/

Do you have the values to change to turn on pin, submission, ring out and turn off top rope elimination in a royal rumble and turn? Something I've always wanted to do. 

Also, I'm a total noob with CE. Is there a way to save the addresses of the values I'm going to change a lot to open when I reopen Cheat Engine rather than looking for the values every single time? 

Edited by stloony
  • Yes! 1

1 hour ago, stloony said:

Man this thread is a God send, you are the real MVP right now

Do you have the values to change to turn on pin, submission, ring out and turn off top rope elimination in a royal rumble and turn? Something I've always wanted to do. 

Also, I'm a total noob with CE. Is there a way to save the addresses of the values I'm going to change a lot to open when I reopen Cheat Engine rather than looking for the values every single time? 

Yes I do have those values and it's funny because that exact combination of settings you're asking about has been one of my favorite custom matches for a while now, even back in the earlier games.  The result is really cool because it basically creates something kind of like a gauntlet or slobber knocker match where more people keep coming out over time and you can fight outside of the ring and up the ramp, etc...  The main "problem" with this special match last year in 2k18 is that no matter what size Rumble you create, sadly it only goes as far as 8 total participants in the match itself.  The reason for this is when you turn OFF over the rope eliminations, you are turning off the mechanism that keeps track of which name slots on the screen should later be replaced by the 9th, 10th, 11th, etc, etc... participants in the rumble.  Eliminating people by pinfall, submission, KO, first blood, or ANY method other than "over the ropes" doesn't remove them from the match's memory so it always stops after 8 total people.  Still though, it's super fun even with just 8.

I haven't completely tested out this settings combo yet on 2k19 but since you reminded me how fun this is, I'm going to do that tonight and I will post the formula later on if I can confirm it still works like last year.

Now, as far as saving the addresses, yes you would simply go to the top of CE and click File > Save as... and it will allow you to save a .CT file.  That is considered your "cheat table" and if you save it with the default name that it suggests to match the game you're playing, it will usually automatically open back up later on when you connect CE to the game in question.  You can name it anything you want though and just go to the folder at the top of CE and open it that way too.  You'll notice that for some of my posts I supplied a "script" rather than just telling addresses to manually add, right?  The more complex looking script is what CE creates in that text .CT file when you save it.  So, when you see those more complex looking scripts, if you want to use them, just open up a blank notepad and paste the full script into it and save it as the type "all files" and be sure to give it a .ct extension.  Then when you are in CE and go to open a file, just navigate to wherever you saved the .ct file and open it to load up the addresses.  You'll still need to edit the values though, for example when I say to make a value be 1 or 2, etc...  those values will change automatically as the game loads things.  If you ever want to freeze a value, you can click the box to the left of an address which creates an X in the box and keeps the value what you want it to be while you have CE open... but be careful as SOME values may crash the game if they're frozen while you go through the menus and other options.  You can also edit the description of each address in CE to be reminders of what values to set that address to -- for example the address for "ring outs" I have the description named, "RingOut 0=on" so that way you know to change that address to the "0" value when you want to force ring outs during a battle royal.  Let me know if that all makes sense.  Always happy to help.

Anyway...  I'm off to eat and later tonight I'll test out that Rumble configuration you asked about.

Edited by Do The Dougie
  • Like 1