.RYEE'S.TheConArtist

.RyeE.

Well ... that was a surprise. Didn’t see Robbie E coming. Lol

I don’t have a use for Robbie’s E, so I won’t be downloading this one. Looks great though. Can’t wait to see who’ve got lined up next.

4 hours ago, HEELCENA said:

this robbie e was made so well i added him to my universe mode on smackdown live also probably going to make him and ryder a tag team 

Ha, that's exactly what I did ... minus the Ryder part ... but that's a great idea and I think I will steal it. :D

Man, I don’t care who you create this year, I’m treating them like Pokémon (not just because my actual name is Ash) and downloading them all. Had space issues last year and fully expect to have them again this year but anything that you release, I’m not even thinking twice about it and immiedtaley hitting Community Creations (when I’m not at work and at my house) to promptly download.

Thank you for deciding to share more of your insanely amazing creations with us.

Ive been attempting to turn 1 of Robbie E's attires into the version Ryee made last year, and failing miserably lol I cant even get remotely close with the hair etc 😞

38 minutes ago, omega sentry said:

I was wondering why everyone was making such a big deal about robbie E...he just joined bullet club firing squad lol. So I guess a civil war is about to happen.

..actually... its Jay White... 

4 minutes ago, .RyeE. said:

..actually... its Jay White... 

I think they were also referring to Robbie Eagles, who also joined Bullet Club recently. Very underrated talent.

Ah, Robbie Eagles... ok. I knew about that and Jay White already.

I was over here thinking “What?! Robbie E is in NJPW??? AND he joined the Firing Squad?” Lol ... I was so confused.

11 hours ago, .RyeE. said:

Oh you mean this guy... I see...

Screen-Shot-2018-10-08-at-6.16.19-AM.png

Yeah, that's the dude. Very underrated Aussie talent. He will fit in with Bullet Club pretty well, since he's known as "The Sniper from the Skies".