Intergender mod?

KNekoSpy

Which works fine for the in-game wrestlers but changing the genders of any of your Created Wrestlers will mess up their appearances since it tries to load the wrong base assets.

@Robin Everheart if diva is your first selection then when selecting other caw change gender to male, after selecting your male opponent before selecting attire revert diva back. now your can select any gender for 3, 4th and so on without going through this fuss. 

If diva is your second option then u can go creature SH route. 

If i am correct you don't need to be that fast to revert the gender, and doing it just before hitting enter to start the match. however if you make any changes into the match before then yes you have to revert it back before any operation. In short match editing seems to freeze the genders and changes has not effect from that point

Didn't know you could get around it at the Attire selection, that's cool. But does this still make blood impossible with female wrestlers? Like if I set First Blood rules on and got the match to load in with females, they still can't get busted open, right? So it'd be a never ending match....

1 hour ago, Robin Everheart said:

Didn't know you could get around it at the Attire selection, that's cool. But does this still make blood impossible with female wrestlers? Like if I set First Blood rules on and got the match to load in with females, they still can't get busted open, right? So it'd be a never ending match....

No, female base models can't bleed.

I am not sure about 2k19 but in 2k18 yes they could bleed, but in 2k19 they have taken a lot of fun out ;) like not mixed lift and carry which someone shall confirm at least for me it's not working. promo attitude etc

About 2k18 , i don't remember exactly if i set in game diva character gender to 1 or by just having mixed match, diva and male both could bleed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2018 at 6:26 AM, sidkaramat said:

@Robin Everheart if diva is your first selection then when selecting other caw change gender to male, after selecting your male opponent before selecting attire revert diva back. now your can select any gender for 3, 4th and so on without going through this fuss. 

If diva is your second option then u can go creature SH route. 

If i am correct you don't need to be that fast to revert the gender, and doing it just before hitting enter to start the match. however if you make any changes into the match before then yes you have to revert it back before any operation. In short match editing seems to freeze the genders and changes has not effect from that point

Can someone explain to me ? I'm new to wrestle+ and I don't understand very well