The Anti Source's Arenas (KING OF THE RING 2001 RELEASED, WWF InVasion 2001, Taboo Tuesday 2004, IMPACT! Wrestling 2018, Wrestlemania XIX, Wrestlemania X, WCW Thunder 2000, Royal Rumble 1994, NJPW 2018)

The Anti Source

Hey all,

Last year I dabbled in making two arenas that I wanted to take a crack at. This year I'm back, and plan on making far more! I'm still new and learning the ins and outs of editing and whatnot. If you know of any techniques or anything that will make my arenas better, please let me know. I have a hard time finding hi-res pictures of mats, aprons, and especially stage pieces, so if anyone knows of any sources, please let me know that as well.

Credit to Judders, TheShield3, and TheInvasion3 for their textures.Thank you to @BamBams Universe for inspiring me to even try because of his AWESOME arenas in 2K18.

Without further adieu:

WWF King of the Ring 2001 (Tags: King of the Ring, WWF, 2001)

20181018224444_1.jpg

20181018224509_1.jpg

20181020092802_1.jpg

Wrestlemania XIX (Tags: Wrestlemania XIX, Wrestlemania 19, Wrestlemania)

27zyagm.jpg

293kcjk.jpg

xmikc4.jpg

Wrestlemania X (Tags: Wrestlemania X, Wrestlemania 10, WWF)

x4oeas.jpg

aww47l.jpg

scwbur.jpg

WCW Thunder 2000 (Tags: WCW, Thunder, 2000)

2mwfpfq.jpg

jjvcxu.jpg

68zupy.jpg

WWF Royal Rumble '94 (Tags: WWF, Royal Rumble, 1994)

xmsaxu.jpg

x604qr.jpg

2jdp0sz.jpg

New Japan Pro Wrestling 2018 (Generic arena; Tags: NJPW, New Japan, Japan)

m9ula8.jpg

10p3xhx.jpg

2nicvly.jpg

IMPACT! Wrestling (Tags: IMPACT, IMPACT Wrestling, Anthem)

fz1ct0.jpg

1zvucjo.jpg

2qvfpjk.jpg

WWE Taboo Tuesday (2004) (Tags: Taboo Tuesday, 2004)

2nly8h5.jpg

339q9ar.jpg

30w2dki.jpg

WWF INVASION 2001 (Tags: Invasion, WWF, WWF Invasion)

246lxl2.jpg

1zefr74.jpg

f53iut.jpg

Edited by The Anti Source
  • Like 7
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 2

Your arenas look great! I am looking forward to playing some of them in the future. I am also pleased that you want to create New Generation Arenas....Since I do not have to create so many arenas this year and can use yours. That pleases me very much. Last year I had only created the arenas because there were hardly any alternatives. Oh, I have a small suggestion for improvement. It would be nice if you have a commentator table on the ringside.  Thank you, I am very happy about your awesome work! 😎👍

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BamBams Universe said:

Your arenas look great! I am looking forward to playing some of them in the future. I am also pleased that you want to create New Generation Arenas....Since I do not have to create so many arenas this year and can use yours. That pleases me very much. Last year I had only created the arenas because there were hardly any alternatives. Oh, I have a small suggestion for improvement. It would be nice if you have a commentator table on the ringside.  Thank you, I am very happy about your awesome work! 😎👍

Thanks. I still hope you make some arenas because the quality would be much better than mine! For example, the floor texture you made for the ECW arena...I could never do that. It's too good! Also, I can't even find stage textures like the neon WWF entrance (Raw and House Show) or the King of the Ring pics you used!

The reason why I didn't put commentator tables is because back then for those 90s arenas, those tables did not exist. They used like, basic wooden ones with cloth over them, and they weren't in that spot, but off to the side or something. So I was trying to be accurate. The Wrestlemania XIX arena does have them because they existed. Either way, I understand how people would still want tables whether it is accurate or not!

• Like 1

Your arenas are really good. I'm glad to have you to choose from and will gladly use it.
Would it be ok for you if I use it in my video channel? I would still like to add the tables here, as I always exchange the commentators  I understand that you want to be historically correct here. As far as the tables are concerned, I liked to trick. Except for the arenas where it was not possible to place the tables. :)

Currently I have some problems with my PC and also with the game. Should I be able to solve the problems, I will create some missing arenas again. Also the ECW Anarchy Rulz Arena. I like the smoke & color effect we can use now. 

I always wanted to use the Thunder Arena. Yours the best Thunder Arena ever created. I really like it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, triplezero said:

Wow! These look great. Are you taking requests? I'd love to see some TNA arenas.

Thanks man, that's nice of you to say! Ummm, not sure about requests since I'm not really that good yet...but maybe I'll explore around with some more organizations like TNA/Impact/etc.

What TNA arena would you want to see?

@triplezero

I was bored today (I'm on vacation for a week), so I decided to try out a TNA arena. To be 100% honest, I think I've watched like, a handful of TNA matches EVER, so I'm not really familiar with their arenas and stuff. I did some googling and came across Slammiversary XI from 2013, so I just went with that design. I kept it just a general Slammiversary arena though, not specifically XI even though it is based on its design. If it isn't that good, I'll just chalk it up to the learning experience, lol. Anyways, here are some screenshots:

xat8yd.jpg

2mmv3vm.jpg

35lsr5u.jpg

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

On 10/10/2018 at 3:56 PM, FalconEra said:

Would love to see the WCW Nitro arena and Greatest Royal Rumble Arena

One version of Nitro is already in the game and someone already made a GRR arena on CC.

Regarding the Wrestlemania XIX arena, the minitron isn't right.

The 5 trons in the middle were the main screen, and the 3 at the ends either side were essentially the minitrons, so the logo should only be spread across the centre 5 ;)

9 hours ago, VooDooV said:

Regarding the Wrestlemania XIX arena, the minitron isn't right.

The 5 trons in the middle were the main screen, and the 3 at the ends either side were essentially the minitrons, so the logo should only be spread across the centre 5 ;)

Great, I don't really care. Thanks though.

31 minutes ago, VooDooV said:

K. was only trying to help, so don't be an a**e about it

Help what, exactly? Should I take it down completely and re-upload it and wipe all its downloads for one logo that anyone can adjust themselves? No. So like I said, I don't care. Fix it yourself or make your own damn arena since you want to be an arrogant perfectionist.

2 minutes ago, The Anti Source said:

Help what, exactly? Should I take it down completely and re-upload it and wipe all its downloads for one logo that anyone can adjust themselves? No. So like I said, I don't care. Fix it yourself or make your own damn arena since you want to be an arrogant perfectionist.

I have made my own, don't you worry.

Literally a simple fix but whatever, half a**e it, was literally just giving some help.

And If that's your attitude, why make anything at all. "anyone can adjust themselves", they download things from CC so they don't have to make (or adjust) it THEMSELVES

13 minutes ago, VooDooV said:

I have made my own, don't you worry.

Literally a simple fix but whatever, half a**e it, was literally just giving some help.

And If that's your attitude, why make anything at all. "anyone can adjust themselves", they download things from CC so they don't have to make (or adjust) it THEMSELVES

You're right, it is a simple fix. I don't care enough to do it, but anyone else can if they care that much.

I make "anything at all" for myself and share it IF people want it. If you don't like or agree with a design, then don't download it or make your own shit. Now move around, clown.

@VooDooV

You know what? It hasn't been the greatest of days today and you really didn't deserve that. Your critique was valid and it was just a mere observation. My bad, and take care.

• Too Sweet 1

20 minutes ago, The Anti Source said:

@VooDooV

You know what? It hasn't been the greatest of days today and you really didn't deserve that. Your critique was valid and it was just a mere observation. My bad, and take care.

No worries, we all have those days

Here's an example (that I made) of what I mean

Untitled-4.jpg

Take care!

Cheers

• Like 1