Shock's Caw Showcase Place (Scorpio Sky - Preview)

Shock_800

Just went to edit attire and the face texture is there in the ring/entrance but when you open it up to delete shorts n jacket it disappears.

Was wondering if that shitty texture glitch from last year was still present and unfortunately this caw shows it is  

40 minutes ago, Kaizoku 2k said:

Just went to edit attire and the face texture is there in the ring/entrance but when you open it up to delete shorts n jacket it disappears.

Was wondering if that shitty texture glitch from last year was still present and unfortunately this caw shows it is  

I should have just fixed This, tested on another account and it downloaded with the face texture so hopefully that's it sorted for everyone and can get on with Daniels and you lot can actually use this caw properly lol

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Shock_800 said:

I should have just fixed This, tested on another account and it downloaded with the face texture so hopefully that's it sorted for everyone and can get on with Daniels and you lot can actually use this caw properly lol

Yeah didn't think anything bout it but had to delete the broken texture then it downloaded fine 

1 hour ago, JonnyKarate said:

Are you willing to do SCU attires or even make Scorpio Sky to add to the group?

I'm finding it difficult to find good ref pics for a face texture for Scorpio sky. And are the scu attires the gold ones? I'm looking into It, but don't watch roh apart from the odd YouTube match. So any help there would be appreciated, but it's definitely on my mind as I'm using Frankies roh attires more then the tna ones lol

Daniels previewed.

I'm pretty happy with how the face has turned out on this, just need to get the 1st attire done which will be his All In attire. Also gonna rework kaz in the near future morph wise as im just not happy with it after making Daniels, but i will be adding a gold SCU attire when i do and removing the bad influence attires as i just dont use them lol

• Like 1

Daniels uploaded and tweaked kaz and added new SCU attire, i honestly dont know quite how accurate that hoodie is as ive only seen the front based off the design pics, not sure if they coppied that in real life lol. I thought it was quite intresting to attempt though. This does mean the bad influence attires are scrapped, but hopefully no one minds too much. Now to get started on Scorpio Sky.  

6 hours ago, BHANGRA MAN said:

Nice one Shock we should collab on someone for old times sake

Definitely man, after this weekend im back to college and then after that week i get to add work into my week, so will probably need help getting some of the caws done. Will send you a msg about who we could have a go at.

39 minutes ago, JonnyKarate said:

Please upload Kaz without the wooo edition 

Re-uploaded and shouldn't have any dlc to it now, was actuctually using 2 bits from the woo pack lol. For anyone that does have that, just change Kaz's headband to ABA takers one ;)

On 13. oktober 2018 at 7:56 PM, BHANGRA MAN said:

Nice one Shock we should collab on someone for old times sake

Hmmm..

Can we, the lazy no good players request caws if you work together? I got a challenge in the form of 2 overlooked wrestlers (Jack Evans and Teddy Hart)

Scorpio Sky previewed. Been tweaking this alot, but i dont know how much i love it and at the point where im staring at it so much i dont know what to do with it. Showing in game pics as well because i feel it looks best in the ring rather then caw mode. Anyways last attire will be black and red to match Daniels and Kazarian.

Not sure when i'll get this up, need a moveset and need to get on with some college work over the next few weeks to catch up there, spent too much time on my holiday from work creating stuff on this rather then doing things im supposed to do lol.

Not sure what will be after this, will have to see what time i get. But definitely got more in me.

• 3 weeks later...