Shock's Caw Showcase Place (Scorpio Sky - Preview)

Shock_800

Scorpio Sky:

Face:
15zilog.jpg
Attire 1:
cmg5f.jpg

Uploaded:

Christopher Daniels - Tags: Christopher Daniels, Shock 800, ROH
-Credit to spinebuster for the moveset as i converted his 2k18 one as best i could-

Attire 1:
15y94jr.jpg
Attire 2:
2j2i4bd.jpg

Frankie Kazarian (tweaked face and attire) - Tags: Frankie Kazarian, Shock 800, Ryeedee
-Credit to RyeeDee for the face texture-
-Credit to spinebuster for the moveset as i converted his 2k18 one as best i could-

Attire 1:
whjxuv.jpg
Attire 2:
o8t7rk.jpg

Kassius Ohno (Kings & Bulls) - tags: kassius ohno, shock 800, nxt

attire 1:
hs49ib.jpg
attire 2:
2nk6l4j.jpg

Kurt Angle (WM21 & Eagle) - tags: kurt angle, shock 800

attire 1:
1042gpj.jpg
attire 2:
ndajc3.jpg

Edited by Shock_800
  • Like 4
  • Too Sweet 2

Yeah I am, borrowed last year's game from a mate to see if I could dl caws without having a psn subscription and it was fine. So this year I've gone full ps4, actually been playing it a lot more then the Xbox lately anyways with spider man and persona lol. 

Looking forward to whatever you come out with this year man, your stuff last year was awesome. Think I'm starting to understand Photoshop enough to make some face textures, so hoping to get some actual caws made

Do you mean texture wise? Or angle wise? And yeah it is, it really adds more to a caw. Gotta credit ryee a bit there, although I'm not sure if he started it...but definitely made me notice how much it helps. 

Frankie Updated, pretty happy with it now and think i understand what a face texture needs to be like to work in game.

Gonna make some roh attires so people have a choice of what version the want TNA or ROH, but if anyone has good refs of his heavy metal vest i would appriciate it, not been able to find great ones yet although i know its pretty much just a collection of band patches lol.

Hopefully wont be too long till this is done and uploaded.

Frankie uploaded with help from ryeedee touching up the face texture, 4 attires just delete the vest/jacket and trucks. Daniels to follow and i dont think Kurt has any dlc, maybe unlockable content but cant see any dlc parts :/

also sidenote, i forgot to change the boots on the 2nd roh attire, so just import the boots from the 1st one, or keep it...up to yourselves lol

Yeah I've been msged about It, think I'm gonna have to redo the face texture on a new caw to fix it unless anyone knows an easier way? Luckily the import attire feature come in handy if that's the case lol

15 hours ago, Shock_800 said:

i dont think Kurt has any dlc, maybe unlockable content but cant see any dlc parts :/

Unsure what it could be ive the standard edition with everything unlocked  but when i tried to get it it told me i needed the woooo edition.

On a side note, a few years back I made a Daniels in his bad influence attires, think i still have the attire images saved if you want them