WrestlePLUS for V 1.04

pozzum

• pozzum featured this topic

My game keeps on crashing now, I can't get past the first menu? It won't let me go to the Don't Try this At Home. It just closes every time. Do I have to uninstall the game off of Steam? Smh Help please

Edited by smh316

31 minutes ago, smh316 said:

My game keeps on crashing now, I can't get past the first menu? It won't let me go to the Don't Try this At Home. It just closes every time. Do I have to uninstall the game off of Steam? Smh Help please

Did you clear the arc and rebuild the def before starting the game ?

i have tried to import pac 116 (RVD) from 2k18 with WRESTLEPLUS(first in place of an existing superstar and then in one of the Empty slots from the 2k19 memory sheet)...and when i go to play 1vs1 the game hangs on loading screen(music still playing but the red bar never loads)

Am i missing something???

8 minutes ago, rhazzy said:

i have tried to import pac 116 (RVD) from 2k18 with WRESTLEPLUS(first in place of an existing superstar and then in one of the Empty slots from the 2k19 memory sheet)...and when i go to play 1vs1 the game hangs on loading screen(music still playing but the red bar never loads)

you likely need to edit the pac number using the pach number editor in pac plus

2 hours ago, smh316 said:

You might need to rerun the setup in the options to download some additional files I added today.

There is a new version out that should fix the string editor, and also added a new menu to the first time setup process

29 minutes ago, pozzum said:

you likely need to edit the pac number using the pach number editor in pac plus

how would i do that?... if you dont mind...

Edited by rhazzy

6 hours ago, pozzum said:

Added it as a tutorial on this post.

Oh you mean that...i did that. Otherwise i could not change the slot number inside the pac. I was thinking younmeant something else in addition to that.

Any other ideas what could be wrong?

P.S. Anyone here kind enough, to try to import RVD(ch 116) from last year w2k18 in to their 2k19 and see if it is working? Maybe is something wrong with that particular model or smth...

So I downloaded the updated version, but now I'm getting this error: "Pac Plus files not found, redownload?" and then when I attempt to redownload them, it won't work. It says could not find a part of the path "C/program files (x86)/Steam/steamapp/common 2k19+/2k19 slot. pac. Also it won't prompt me to read the game save anymore. It ends by telling me, Retry Pac Plus Injection

Edited by smh316

19 hours ago, smh316 said:

So I downloaded the updated version, but now I'm getting this error: "Pac Plus files not found, redownload?" and then when I attempt to redownload them, it won't work. It says could not find a part of the path "C/program files (x86)/Steam/steamapp/common 2k19+/2k19 slot. pac. Also it won't prompt me to read the game save anymore. It ends by telling me, Retry Pac Plus Injection

Perhaps rerun the setup and see if that helps?

This tool is definitely awesome! Thank You! One question though. I am changing a female to male and than also changing the CAW slot to male for the slot where their alternate attire is. However, after doing this, I cannot use their alternate attire. Then I switched the gender back. It is still unusable. Is there a way around this? I'd like to change the gender and still use the alternate attire. Big Thanks!

37 minutes ago, brink said:

This tool is definitely awesome! Thank You! One question though. I am changing a female to male and than also changing the CAW slot to male for the slot where their alternate attire is. However, after doing this, I cannot use their alternate attire. Then I switched the gender back. It is still unusable. Is there a way around this? I'd like to change the gender and still use the alternate attire. Big Thanks!

I am not sure why this is happening I do not know anything about the caw alt attires to help you unfortunately. 

2 hours ago, Slambuca said:

Hey mate great tool as always, i'm having as issue, when downloading the mods it says error file not found once it gets to 100% and then only gives me the option to delete the downloaded file.

I've had that reported I will be looking into what that error is tonight.

• Like 1

Hey Mate

I'm getting no where with the downloads. I downloaded ch10252_Triple H_2K16.pac and it's sitting in the pac folder but It's not showing in game?

Did I miss a step? Any Ideals?

7 minutes ago, FalconEra said:

Hey Mate

I'm getting no where with the downloads. I downloaded ch10252_Triple H_2K16.pac and it's sitting in the pac folder but It's not showing in game?

Did I miss a step? Any Ideals?

The tool does not unlock attires.  You can use match editor to select an attire or wait for attire unlocker.

10 minutes ago, pozzum said:

I've had that reported I will be looking into what that error is tonight.

• Like 1

For some reason it doesn't let me get to "Rebuild Def" when I'm using the WrestlePlus? When I select the exe. of my WWE2k19 in WrestlePlus nothing happens. It just shows me "Detected Version: WWE 2K19 Codes version Day 1". ???

For some reason it doesn't let me get to "Rebuild Def" when I'm using the WrestlePlus? When I select the exe. of my WWE2k19 in WrestlePlus nothing happens. It just shows me "Detected Version: WWE 2K19 Codes version Day 1". ???

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Broskinator97 said:

Hi Pozzum, is it possible to install downloaded mods (from the forum) with this tool? Or we can only do it manually while waiting for CCT?

Yes it is mate i installed Hogan and Punk with it.

On 10/7/2018 at 5:23 PM, rhazzy said:

You need to use Slot 838 - you would need to convert the 2k18 pac from sdhc to pach and then reassign the slot.  The reason you are getting the infinite load screen is because the game cannot find the pac (its still in encrypted sdhc format).