WrestlePLUS for V 1.04

pozzum

On 2/3/2020 at 8:10 PM, deionr829 said:

do you need this to work cct or no this is something separate im new to modding 

No, WrestlePlus and CCT are two separate programs.  Each one works fine without the other.  CCT is more commonly used, but I think WrestlePlus can do a few things that it can't.

Edited by DoubleAgent74

• 1 month later...
On 2/4/2019 at 11:09 AM, HyperDann said:

Every time I've tried to run Wrestle+ with the game it just says "Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow". Any solutions for this?

Same problem. Would really appreciate any help here.

Edited by Knauf

• 3 weeks later...

Really looking forward to trying this but can’t download the tool as the link is just leading me to a loop of different redirects - are there any direct links available?

Edited by ControlCenter
Figured it out!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

The ads that pop up while I try to download Wrestleplus are brutal. I've been trying for twenty minutes straight to download your link, but ads, ads, ads, ads, ads, ads, ADS, ADS, FUCKING ADS!!!

• 2 weeks later...

how can i get it somewhere else or some other way as my antivirus wont let me get it at all and if i click continue it just say's page error so anyone got any helpful info or tips please 

many thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know how to fix the glitch with the match editor? For some reason every time I try to edit my match it gives me an error of E60. I have no idea what E60 means, there is nothing else in the error message. When I try to edit the match with match edit and inject, it says it injected but then when I click read again the rules reset to what they were before. It's like it is not editing or not saving my edits. Does anyone know how to fix this error E60? If not does anyone know of another tool where I can edit the match type to make handicap matches with more than 3 people. I wanted to make a 7 on 1 handicap match but match edit isn't working.

• 3 weeks later...

hello first happy new year. I can not install any super star that is not in the game example ciampa and morrison I do not know why neither with wrestleplus nor by CCT I have no idea what happens can someone help me

Edited by valen_alterio

On 1/1/2021 at 8:49 AM, valen_alterio said:

Olá, primeiro feliz ano novo. Não consigo instalar nenhuma super estrela que não esteja no jogo exemplo ciampa e morrison Não sei porque nem com wrestleplus nem por CCT não tenho ideia do que acontece alguém pode me ajudar

On 1/1/2021 at 8:49 AM, valen_alterio said:

Olá, primeiro feliz ano novo. Não consigo instalar nenhuma super estrela que não esteja no jogo exemplo ciampa e morrison Não sei porque nem com wrestleplus nem por CCT não tenho ideia do que acontece alguém pode me ajudar

check if the CCT settings are correct as game directory, save directory and data editor

On 1/8/2021 at 3:08 AM, stryfe_ said:

I tried using wrestleplus, i injected pac plus and rebuilt def but whenever i go on the main menu pretty much everything is gone except slideshow, am i doing something wrong?

5212c49a5d0c87edc2ce8c3590ac62ce.png

Looks like you've messed up the string_win.pac file. Restore your backup and see if that fixes it.

• 1 month later...

Hi @pozzum I've a question. From your 2K19 Memory Sheet I see that there are even the CAWLess slots available, Now, I have some caw downloaded from CC., including a Ciampa. If i inject the Ciampa Mod on Ciampa caw, it will work? Or it will this change something to the other caws?

More in general, if i decide to split my caws (for example 50 mod and 50 caw) this will ruin my save file? There are few wrestlers that I have as caws that I want just replace in the same slot with a mod, Is this safe and possible to do with WRESTLE+?

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/6/2018 at 10:26 AM, pozzum said:

Forum_Header.png 

This is still very much in progress and in active development for WWE 2K19.  This tool also replaces WWE 2K18+.  It is designed to later be expanded back to 2K15-2K17.

Here is the Download Link

I will be updating this thread with some additional information over the next days.   If you have issues please let me know.

Splash Screen by @AznBlusuazn

hi does this work on 2k17 yet because when i open it it asks me to  update pac plus i say yes then it says from that is already visible cannot be displayed as a modal dialog box set the form's visible property to false before calling showDialog help please 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...