WrestlePLUS for V 1.04

pozzum

Ok, I guess I get to ask a noob question, haha.  I installed Tekken57's Scott Steiner mod, but after I did it, I noticed on the memory sheet that he should have a different slot number.  I assumed that the slot number would have been the correct one.  I understand how to add a new model to a slot, but how to you change one to a different slot?  Or do I just add the models again on the new slot, and then whenever I get Bradshaw, I can just put him in the first slot I put Scott in, and until then, I'll have two Scott Steiners?  I'm going to load his pofo file in the DataEditor too, just to make sure all of that info was actually correct as well.  The moveset seemed to be fine though.

7 hours ago, pozzum said:

I've reuploaded them so hopefully they are useable now.  you should be able to rerun setup to download them.

hi mate it still says the same thing, invalid length.

Also the Goldberg download is not working.

8 hours ago, brienj said:

Ok, I guess I get to ask a noob question, haha.  I installed Tekken57's Scott Steiner mod, but after I did it, I noticed on the memory sheet that he should have a different slot number.  I assumed that the slot number would have been the correct one.  I understand how to add a new model to a slot, but how to you change one to a different slot?  Or do I just add the models again on the new slot, and then whenever I get Bradshaw, I can just put him in the first slot I put Scott in, and until then, I'll have two Scott Steiners?  I'm going to load his pofo file in the DataEditor too, just to make sure all of that info was actually correct as well.  The moveset seemed to be fine though.

You can use the pach edit menu in wrestle plus to change the pac number of the files.  Pofo files also have the pac number at the start which data editor should be able to edit it.  To uninstall inject an empty pofo / moveset.

2 hours ago, Slambuca said:

hi mate it still says the same thing, invalid length.

Also the Goldberg download is not working.

I'll have to see if it's downloading the wrong file.

16 minutes ago, pozzum said:

You can use the pach edit menu in wrestle plus to change the pac number of the files.  Pofo files also have the pac number at the start which data editor should be able to edit it.  To uninstall inject an empty pofo / moveset.

Yeah, thanks.  It actually came to me later after I posted, that I could just edit the memory location for it being playable or not, but actually injecting a completely empty pofo and moveset is probably the best way.

3 hours ago, brienj said:

Yeah, thanks.  It actually came to me later after I posted, that I could just edit the memory location for it being playable or not, but actually injecting a completely empty pofo and moveset is probably the best way.

Wrestleplus also has the unlock menu where you can just lock a character which can be helpful in those situations too.

• Like 1

Question: When I successfully install a mod and delete it, there's a blank wrestler in the selection screen with the correct overall even with the ch files deleted. I assume this is linked with the pofo file? Is there a way to fix this? 

EDIT:

Also, playing around with the match editor it seems a little broken. Testing pinfalls in battle royals/royal rumbles but you can't execute a pin. Tried testing with doing a normal match and turning DQ off via the match editor. First hit of a weapon rang the bell but the match carried on. After2-3 more hits I got disqualified. I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or anyone else is having this issue.

Also, will ring outs and pinfalls in royal rumble matches be looked into, if at all possible? 

Edited by stloony

1 hour ago, stloony said:

Question: When I successfully install a mod and delete it, there's a blank wrestler in the selection screen with the correct overall even with the ch files deleted. I assume this is linked with the pofo file? Is there a way to fix this? 

EDIT:

Also, playing around with the match editor it seems a little broken. Testing pinfalls in battle royals/royal rumbles but you can't execute a pin. Tried testing with doing a normal match and turning DQ off via the match editor. First hit of a weapon rang the bell but the match carried on. After2-3 more hits I got disqualified. I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or anyone else is having this issue.

Also, will ring outs and pinfalls in royal rumble matches be looked into, if at all possible? 

Read the other posts and you'll see that the match editor is limited and not everything actually works as the engine doesn't accept things.

Also yes you need to inject an empty pofo and moveset to remove the blank wrestler.

Is there a way to reset everything back to default? I haven't installed a wrestler, I just made every character playable under "Manage Unlocks". I don't have managers anymore because every character is at the unlocked part. Can I reset everything?

4 hours ago, MCAderNegus said:

Is there a way to reset everything back to default? I haven't installed a wrestler, I just made every character playable under "Manage Unlocks". I don't have managers anymore because every character is at the unlocked part. Can I reset everything?

If you haven't downloaded any mods and just want to keep the save changes steams verify game files is probably your best option.

Also a note for people in general I'm working on something server side that takes some work that is why only attires have appeared on the mod download page for 2k19.  After it is implemented mod downloads for 2k18 will likely raise errors for a week or so as I build that database as well. I'm hoping for new wrestler downloads to be available on the tool this weekend with ports and julians mods going up.

Hey Pozz I have been using up every available space the game has to inject mods into. I have had a few issues with a few slots not injecting the mod. The pofo works fine but the mod itself is not injecting. Like for instance if I use slot 504 witch on the memory sheet is labeled (Dad). I inject a mod into it and on entrance it is just a moveset man and then in ring is the dad. i used a mod that works on many different slots to test and still the same result. I cannot find any file that pertains to Dad that would be blocking the mod from injecting or showing up. It is most likely just a slot I will not be able to use but was hoping maybe you could find some workaround for it.

Hey, that sounds super neat, and I read that it allows for Intergender matches, but does it also allow for Intergender CAW matches?  I recall previous years that making CAWs intergender ended up glitching the visuals of the character, does it work better this time around?

23 minutes ago, joecrak said:

Hey, that sounds super neat, and I read that it allows for Intergender matches, but does it also allow for Intergender CAW matches?  I recall previous years that making CAWs intergender ended up glitching the visuals of the character, does it work better this time around?

The best suggestion I have for intergender matches with caws are to use match editor to put the female caw in however this requires using a no dq match

1 hour ago, timmythetrtl said:

I'm a bit new here, but are the loading times always going to be this long every time I run the game?

Loading times seem to be the worst at the start and get better if there are less changes since the last boot.  I do not know when we will be able to increase the speed of the load times.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JLU1000 said:

Hey Pozz I have been using up every available space the game has to inject mods into. I have had a few issues with a few slots not injecting the mod. The pofo works fine but the mod itself is not injecting. Like for instance if I use slot 504 witch on the memory sheet is labeled (Dad). I inject a mod into it and on entrance it is just a moveset man and then in ring is the dad. i used a mod that works on many different slots to test and still the same result. I cannot find any file that pertains to Dad that would be blocking the mod from injecting or showing up. It is most likely just a slot I will not be able to use but was hoping maybe you could find some workaround for it.

the "dad" model is in the "WWE 2K19\pac\edit\ch"  folder

1 minute ago, joecrak said:

Thanks, by that it sounds like there's little hope for a female CAW in MyCareer?

I don't think there is much hope of that at this time without some great issue.

• Like 1

@pozzum thanks for the info I was still unable to get slots 482,501,502,503 and 504 to work. On another note I had to move Road Warrior Animal to a different slot cause no matter who i put in slot 505 it just crashes the game.

You and the rest are awesome for making these tools and Mods. Many thanks to you and the rest.

Edited by JLU1000

There is a new forced update  version 0.3.0.0 that has some updates internally for some server updates along with updates to the match edit tool (It now reads attire names)

unknown.png

There are also Items added to the setup menu that are now optional and default to not downloading.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/425567190574694401/503367395520544768/SNAGHTML5ce36564.png

I am still having issue installing wrestlers on 2k18 with this, I install the app then I run 2k18 after 10 mins it starts and I download Eva Marie and inject her pofo but doesn't show up, if I try to rebuild the def the game hangs on the splash screen (I waited 30 mins and it still didn't load after the splash screen) 

Am I doing something wrong? 

1 hour ago, MDT said:

I am still having issue installing wrestlers on 2k18 with this, I install the app then I run 2k18 after 10 mins it starts and I download Eva Marie and inject her pofo but doesn't show up, if I try to rebuild the def the game hangs on the splash screen (I waited 30 mins and it still didn't load after the splash screen) 

Am I doing something wrong? 

are you injecting pac plus when your game loads in order to have eva selectable.