*UPDATED 11/18/18* ECW NOVEMBER TO REMEMBER '98 + ALL 1998, 1997 PPV & ECW TV ARENAS & SHOWS

skunkypants

***Updated 11/18/18*** November to Remember '98 Arena & Show are on CC

Tags: ECW, November to Remember, Skunky

2qxwzeu.jpg

wwk7xl.jpg

107l8h4.jpg

2upbuoy.jpg

ECW Heat Wave '98 - Arena & Show

Tags: ECW, Heat Wave, Skunky

x3d634.jpg

256s7t5.jpg

1603bd3.jpg

208ut05.jpg

Wrestlepalooza '98 Arena & Show

Tags: ECW, Wrestlepalooza, Skunky

15gumfn.jpg

2hykjk0.jpg

21l4x00.jpg

4pv94z.jpg

Living Dangerously '98 Arena & Show

Tags: ECW, Living Dangerously, Skunky

11rqdlx.jpg

6dto40.jpg

2qdv8ro.jpg

23kym2q.jpg

ECW NOVEMBER TO REMEMBER '97

15wi9dx.jpg

2zzqq2x.jpg

2uqjc3l.jpg

54axx.jpg

ECW HARDCORE HEAVEN '97

Tags: ECW, Hardcore Heaven, Skunky

2en8dow.jpg

2e3ny1j.jpg

sn2g7o.jpg

nl3jvb.jpg

ECW BARELY LEGAL ARENA & SHOW

Tags: ECW, Barely Legal, Skunky

ad0mmq.jpg

28s700.jpg

fka6q9.jpg

vnimmp.jpg

ECW on TNN - Hammerstein Ballroom Arena and Show

Tags: ECW on TNN, Hammerstein, Skunky

30u3ggz.jpg

xmkfls.jpg

29fcg7a.jpg

10omcdd.jpg

ECW ARENA 1999-2000 Arena and Show

Tags: ECW, Bingo Hall, Skunky

307m6vt.jpg

rievzs.jpg

2hdbby0.jpg

vhf4sp.jpg

Edited by skunkypants
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 5
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1

Updated the top post with ECW on TNN Hammerstein Arena & Show. I'll be off for a day or two and then get back into it on Sunday/Monday. Hopefully I'll be able to bang out a couple PPVs pretty quick.

9 hours ago, Dr1982 said:

Why couldn't you have gotten this game on Xbox One😭😭😭 Awesome work bro.

Ha! Sorry man, I went the PS4 route years ago when it seemed like that was where most of the creators were. 

6 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

Absolutely stunning mate - would love to see the TNN one before you get to the PPVs. Is the Hammerstein still in CAA? My game is still downloading!

Thanks Nick! Hammerstein is in, and the banners are black instead of having WWE logos on them. Still can't be edited though.

• Sad 1

On 10/6/2018 at 11:33 AM, skunkypants said:

Updated the top post with ECW on TNN Hammerstein Arena & Show. I'll be off for a day or two and then get back into it on Sunday/Monday. Hopefully I'll be able to bang out a couple PPVs pretty quick.

Ha! Sorry man, I went the PS4 route years ago when it seemed like that was where most of the creators were. 

Thanks Nick! Hammerstein is in, and the banners are black instead of having WWE logos on them. Still can't be edited though.

It's all good bro. I wish I had a ps4

Had some unexpected free time so I thought I'd crank out Barely Legal and get it up asap. Can't upload the show cause I've hit the 5 upload max so that's it for me for until I get the next level unlocked. Next up is Hardcore Heaven and Living Dangerously 1997 so as soon as I get more upload slots, those will go up.

• Too Sweet 1

7 hours ago, El Dandy said:

The upload slot limitations are so damn stupid... I'll be sure to download all arenas to help get your next level unlocked. Always look forward to your arenas!

Im just thankful they took away the restrictions on how many logos you could upload every 24 hours. Thanks for the help Dandy! Bret Hart was right, you're a jam up guy and I'll never doubt you again😜

• Like 1

Finally, after making this f'n arena 3 times, I've been able to upload Hardcore Heaven '97. Im used to creating an arena as a base and then copying it and adjusting each time. What I've found this year is if you upload an arena and then copy it to re-use, you can't re-upload. On top of that, I tried starting from scratch and once I was done the arena for a second time, it still wouldn't let me upload. So I don't know what's going on but I've got a buddy in town tomorrow until Monday, so I'm hoping by the time I get back to creating there's some kind of fix figured out.

Anyways, I've uploaded HH '97 Arena & Show and I was finally able to upload my Barely Legal show as well. All tags/images are in my original post. I've put a couple extra touches in the shows for BL and HH so grab those if you want the full experience.

Let me know what classic ECW PPV's you'd like to see next or if it's worth me continuing on for much longer. 

Enjoy!

ECW HARDCORE HEAVEN '97

2en8dow.jpg

2e3ny1j.jpg

sn2g7o.jpg

nl3jvb.jpg

28s700.jpg

fka6q9.jpg

vnimmp.jpg

Edited by skunkypants

On 10/5/2018 at 11:54 PM, skunkypants said:

*UPDATE* ECW Hardcore Heaven '97 Arena & Show + Barely Legal Arena & Show have been uploaded!

ECW HARDCORE HEAVEN '97

2en8dow.jpg

2e3ny1j.jpg

sn2g7o.jpg

nl3jvb.jpg

ad0mmq.jpg

28s700.jpg

fka6q9.jpg

vnimmp.jpg

ECW on TNN - Hammerstein Ballroom Arena and Show

Tags: ECW on TNN, Hammerstein, Skunky

30u3ggz.jpg

xmkfls.jpg

29fcg7a.jpg

10omcdd.jpg

ECW ARENA 1999-2000 Arena and Show

Tags: ECW, Bingo Hall, Skunky

307m6vt.jpg

rievzs.jpg

2hdbby0.jpg

vhf4sp.jpg

im useing that in my falls count anywhere match right now  tommy dreamer vs raven  thanks for the awesome arena.  loving it  

• Too Sweet 2

6 hours ago, Kaizoku 2k said:

Like how that crowd entrance looks might have to try something similar for my LU temple  

I first built this texture last year which was a bitch but I’m sure you’d have a bit of an easier time thanks to the free roaming camera. Look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Just uploaded November to Remember 1997 which means all '97 ECW PPV's are up on CC as both arenas and shows. Tried a couple new things in this one that I think I'll be able to use moving forward. Going to start 1998 PPV's right away. Let me know any feedback on what you think would work better once you've given them a whirl.

ECW NOVEMBER TO REMEMBER '97

15wi9dx.jpg

2zzqq2x.jpg

2uqjc3l.jpg

54axx.jpg

• Too Sweet 1

57 minutes ago, Motown Hero said:

These are amazing Skunky! I love the little details like the spilled beer cans, the cables, and of course the uneven mats. This is elite quality. 

Thanks! I try my best to find at least one thing in each arena that makes it unique. If you’re liking the details in the arenas, make sure you give my shows a shot, I work some other things in like unique watermarks etc., and try to get the visual experience as accurate as I can. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, skunkypants said:

Thanks! I try my best to find at least one thing in each arena that makes it unique. If you’re liking the details in the arenas, make sure you give my shows a shot, I work some other things in like unique watermarks etc., and try to get the visual experience as accurate as I can. 

You're welcome dude. I know putting together arenas like this can be a challenging process, but you do an amzing job. These arenas are like getting free DLC.

so fucking sick eh - looking forward to seeing Jerry Lynn VS RVD in here.

Even if you don't have an ECW Universe you can still use these - I plan to have sporadic PPV events in these arenas in my current universe, much like ECW One Night Stand was.

• Too Sweet 1

16 hours ago, Topdog23 said:

You never fail to amaze me 🤘

11 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

so fucking sick eh - looking forward to seeing Jerry Lynn VS RVD in here.

Even if you don't have an ECW Universe you can still use these - I plan to have sporadic PPV events in these arenas in my current universe, much like ECW One Night Stand was.

6 hours ago, Tyrant185 said:

Your work gets better every single year. Definitely grabbing these!

Thanks guys! Love knowing that people still appreciate the down and dirty feeling of ECW. With that said....it's time to start LIVING DANGEROUSLY! 1998 Arena and Show have been uploaded!

Tags: ECW, Living Dangerously, Skunky

11rqdlx.jpg

6dto40.jpg

2qdv8ro.jpg

23kym2q.jpg

• Yes! 1

This one was tough to get the venue right. I wish we could adjust the wall colors of the arenas and I wish there was a venue size that was between 3000-8000 fans. Gets really hard to get things right when you have to choose between the really small venues or massive stadiums. Anyways, Wrestlepalooza '98 arena and show has been uploaded to CC. 

Tags: ECW, Wrestlepalooza, Skunky

15gumfn.jpg

2hykjk0.jpg

21l4x00.jpg

4pv94z.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...