Forsaken710s CAWs Jimmy Hart Sean Ohaire Juventud Guerrera Hogan Vampiro Mortis Ultimo Dragon WCW Raven Owen Hart road warriors Saturn uploaded

Forsaken710

On 10/5/2018 at 8:18 PM, riddlebox710 said:

Search tag :Forsaken710

PrkLRv.jpg

Oa8PFo.jpg

llF6XM.jpg

Tl6WkQ.jpg
MfoyCl.jpg
Cz4Nyl.jpg
BmTmxs.jpg
EGdIcv.jpg
fCdTPK.jpg

MjrUog.jpg
qqMUYi.jpg
uTyUmg.jpg
mBW7xm.jpg
mU8Wa1.jpg
qSLVhr.jpg
fsV6Rf.jpg
YbmLwt.jpg

lxVOFC.jpg

4s6L2m.jpg

T7ccTM.jpg

cMtPRu.jpg

Wtl7M6.jpg

yWCX2v.jpg

FMSxqS.jpg

jOHPYb.jpg

UQwbJc.jpg

j3XPoV.jpg

i dont have anydownloads availble yet lol but he looks awesome thankyou bro.  i hope to see Glacier from you soon :)  and your Marc Mero is awsome bro.  seriously cool Job thankyou for filling one of my requests you made me a happy camper

Great CAWs! Your Vampiro saved me alot of time from have you to redo my version from wwe2k18 xD. I made some tweaks to it, mostly physique, and also made his Juggalo attire if you're interested in seeing it.

38 minutes ago, ParasiteAdam said:

Great CAWs! Your Vampiro saved me alot of time from have you to redo my version from wwe2k18 xD. I made some tweaks to it, mostly physique, and also made his Juggalo attire if you're interested in seeing it.

would love to see it.

ive done his juggalo gear in the past but it seems tough to come up with a consistent gear he had when he was with the clowns

10 minutes ago, riddlebox710 said:

would love to see it.

ive done his juggalo gear in the past but it seems tough to come up with a consistent gear he had when he was with the clowns

I'm partial of the corset/arm cover entrance gear he wore from that timeframe

11 minutes ago, jhorsley23 said:

Ugh. I had absolutely no desire to have The Patriot in my game. Now I’m gonna have to DL it. Lol

Sorry, Del. Looks like Bret is gonna be whoopin that a** again in my Legends Universe.

lol shouldnt be too hard. i put him over on bret after he survived 4 D*MN finishers. blows my mind, the computer doesnt like to get pinned

• Haha 1

Here you go showing the edits I made on his default Attire as well as my (personal favorite) ICP Attire. I also realized that even in his prime dude had some weird looking ab muscles XD

212tls5.jpg

330bwxy.jpg

xnw70w.jpg

opcm6r.jpg