Cave Waverider

1 hour ago, TheoGR said:

Hey guys, I need your help with something. I recently discovered that you can install multiple attires with CCT and Data editor.

What I do is, install the attires I want through CCT (slots 2 and beyond) and then I go to data editor and assign them from there.

Everything works visually but I have a problem with music. For some reason, with the new attire, the superstar doesnt have music when he wins even though later when I go to the victory editting, he/she has a theme.

Am I doing something wrong?

Yes, you have done something wrong. You didn't read the Modding FAQ, the Data Editor Tutorials or a certain mouse-over tooltip in Data Editor itself.  ;)
Hint: They all contain the answer to your problem.

• 1 month later...

Been going through and doing pofos and movesets, for Attitude Era guys is it better to set all the ribbons and stage videos and what not to None, or None (Black)? Or set the option below it to Tron on everything else off?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So for some reason, everytime I try to start data editor, the little logo comes up but then the program doesn't start. I recently installed an HDD into my computer but I haven't moved anything from anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

can't seem to find pofo templates for Harper or current Rowan? 

was also wondering what the optimal attribute number settings would be if i wanted to make a superstar OP? maxing them out at 255 doesn't do what i thought it would. i recall the wiki saying that it could be unexpected past the in-game limits but wondering what others have discovered.

• Cave Waverider pinned this topic