3 hours ago, wallybescotty said:

looks really good, i hope your doing john morrison this year, i really like the one you did on 18

Thanks! Morrison is on my to do list so don't worry, he is coming soon.

16 hours ago, Rhuanico99 said:

Update on Punk:

-First look of his 2nd attire;

-Minor changes to his face. Any feedback is welcome! If everything goes according to plan, I should have my permanent internet back and I should be able to upload him by thursday.

DppcunXWkAMNrSv.jpg

upload already? ^^

4 hours ago, dokoham said:

upload already? ^^

I can't.. my internet is still not working and I'm all out of data to use from my phone. In fact, I'm only able to post anything using wifi when I'm not home.

I was doing my final tests with CM Punk when I found out that his face photo didn't show up in-game so I just replaced the texture with a new one and copied the face morphing. Then I was testing it again and it still wouldn't show up and I don't know what to do. Has anyone else seen this or found a solution for this? Thanks!

DpugnZBVAAEbuHK.jpg

Edited by Rhuanico99
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Rhuanico99 said:

I was doing my final tests with CM Punk when I found out that his face photo didn't show up in-game so I just replaced the texture with a new one and copied the face morphing. Then I was testing it again and it still wouldn't show up and I don't know what to do. Has anyone else seen this or found a solution for this! Thanks!

Oh no, that really sucks. I really hope this hasn't happened for my stuff too. Sounds like the logo disappearing glitch from last year has returned but worse! :(

Edited by Sup3rC10ud
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

Oh no, that really sucks. I really hope this hasn't happened for my stuff too. Sounds like the logo disappearing glitch from last year has returned but worse! :(

It hasn't, at least not for me, your Ciampa looks just as awesome for me as he should. Yeah, last year's problem was solved by replacing the logo with a new one but this year it just doesn't work.. Tomorrow I'm going to upload him and I would like some feedback if it's only a problem for me or if it happens to anyone else. If it does, I'll take him out and wait for a solution while I work on other caws.

2 hours ago, Rhuanico99 said:

It hasn't, at least not for me, your Ciampa looks just as awesome for me as he should. Yeah, last year's problem was solved by replacing the logo with a new one but this year it just doesn't work.. Tomorrow I'm going to upload him and I would like some feedback if it's only a problem for me or if it happens to anyone else. If it does, I'll take him out and wait for a solution while I work on other caws.

Okay that's good to know, hopefully my Cody hasn't run into the same issues too. I'll check out your CM Punk tomorrow too when you upload him to make sure his face textures is there. Seems like this is a persistent problem from my quick Google search. Haven't done enough researching to see if there's a solution yet though.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

Okay that's good to know, hopefully my Cody hasn't run into the same issues too. I'll check out your CM Punk tomorrow too when you upload him to make sure his face textures is there. Seems like this is a persistent problem from my quick Google search. Haven't done enough researching to see if there's a solution yet though.

Thanks man!!!

8 hours ago, subham72762 said:

everything is there except the eyebrow

No, the whole face texture is missing.

1 hour ago, Rhuanico99 said:

CM Punk has been uploaded! #Rhuanico99 on CC to find him!

Dp0auUTW4AAPXYF.jpg

If anyone could check if all his logos show up, I would really appreciate it!

Hi man, i've checked any logos of your CM Punk and, in my game, are all there!! Oh, your Punk it's really awesome. Great job Rhuanico99 :yes

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, rBr said:

Hi man, i've checked any logos of your CM Punk and, in my game, are all there!! Oh, your Punk it's really awesome. Great job Rhuanico99 :yes

Thank you so much! And I just got my internet back so expect a lot more caws coming soon starting with K. Omega!

• Too Sweet 1

Thats a really clean iteration of Punk mate, excellent job with that. I'm not sure why you're asking for suggestions on the face, there's not much to improve IMO 🤔

Keep up the good work..! Dont apologise for lack of internet or whatever, the game has only been out for two weeks.. Take your time. Rome wasnt built in a day 😊

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Mista Li said:

Thats a really clean iteration of Punk mate, excellent job with that. I'm not sure why you're asking for suggestions on the face, there's not much to improve IMO 🤔

Keep up the good work..! Dont apologise for lack of internet or whatever, the game has only been out for two weeks.. Take your time. Rome wasnt built in a day 😊

Thank you so much!!! I just like to ask for feedback to see if there's something I'm missing or needs improvement. Suggestions are always helpful.

Thanks! I'm glad you understand and that final reference was the icing on the cake to an already great post 😂

Really great Creation of CM Punk. Downloaded it and there is nothing to complain on my part! Much better then the one that was uploaded 1 day after the game got pre released. Keep up the great work!!

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, PeZedd said:

Really great Creation of CM Punk. Downloaded it and there is nothing to complain on my part! Much better then the one that was uploaded 1 day after the game got pre released. Keep up the great work!!

Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoy it!

On 10/19/2018 at 12:00 PM, Rhuanico99 said:

Thank you so much!!! I just like to ask for feedback to see if there's something I'm missing or needs improvement. Suggestions are always helpful.

Thanks! I'm glad you understand and that final reference was the icing on the cake to an already great post 😂

Just simply amazing man.  I normally just install mods with the exception of a few caws just to fill rosters.  A lot of times i just download them to get the movesets for the mods.  However, you remain the exception.  I have a CM Punk mod installed which is great, but i kid you not.  For the first time ever, and this is just my opinion, but your CM Punk caw buries the 2K15 model.  The face is just so much on point.  The baggy like eyes, hairline, tats, attire, everything is top notch. IF and that's a big IF, the ONLY thing i would change would be the Cobra tattoo as it is missing the head.  Other than that I would not touch anything else.  As always, incredible work. 

:cheers:

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Freon said:

Just simply amazing man.  I normally just install mods with the exception of a few caws just to fill rosters.  A lot of times i just download them to get the movesets for the mods.  However, you remain the exception.  I have a CM Punk mod installed which is great, but i kid you not.  For the first time ever, and this is just my opinion, but your CM Punk caw buries the 2K15 model.  The face is just so much on point.  The baggy like eyes, hairline, tats, attire, everything is top notch. IF and that's a big IF, the ONLY thing i would change would be the Cobra tattoo as it is missing the head.  Other than that I would not touch anything else.  As always, incredible work. 

:cheers:

Thank you so much! That means a lot to me! I really tried my best! :D You're right, it is missing the cobra head, I never noticed that. Next time I make him I'll make sure I add that, thanks!

3 hours ago, NarukamiYu said:

Just download your punk and...man this punk is AWESOME AF!!! But sadly you forgot his finger tattoo, but still, this looks awesome

Thanks man! I actually didn't forget the finger tattoos, I just couldn't make them look good. Because we can only put tattoos on the arms so I had to stretch them to reach the fingers and they would look blurry so I thought it just wasn't worth it.

• Like 1

Rhuanico99 the caws are very impressive! 

Some ideas for next caws:

Sabu, Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, Taz, RVD, Hulk Hogan, Chris Benoit, Umaga, Scott Steiner, JBL, Dudley Boyz, Mick Foley, Arn Anderson, Mark Henry, Billy Gunn, Road Dogg, X-Pac. 

You are the best. 

Edited by micencronin
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, micencronin said:

Rhuanico99 the caws are very impressive! 

Some ideas for next caws:

Sabu, Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, Taz, RVD, Hulk Hogan, Chris Benoit, Umaga, Scott Steiner, JBL, Dudley Boyz, Mick Foley, Arn Anderson, Mark Henry, Billy Gunn, Road Dogg, X-Pac. 

You are the best. 

Thanks! I actually plan on making some caws that are on that list like RVD, Umaga and maybe the Dudley Boyz, but right now I already have a lot of other requests planned so I'm sorry but I can't make all of those.

Thanks anyway! :D

2 hours ago, wallybescotty said:

Punk looks awesome bro, your tats dont seem to blur on the underarm like mine did

Thanks man! The trick is to use the wrap around feature for the logo and divide the arm tattoo texture into 2 parts, then adjust it until it looks good.