travisalekz

I came to the realization that I needed a full on face texture, even for my caws that have facepaint, so went ahead and added one for Kyoko. It made a big difference, in my opinion. I also threw together an entrance for her.

Uploaded now with tags: Kyoko Inoue, Japan, joshi

DUyQbGz.png

Apologies for updating again today, but went ahead and knocked out a face texture for my Aja Kong and it's a pretty dramatic improvement. Also added an entrance.
She's uploaded with the tags
joshi, Japan, legend

R31GkFJ.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

A work in progress preview for Bushi. I just need to find the logo for the back of his tights and either put together a moveset or get permission to use someone else's. I do have a second attire planned, though not 100% what I'm going to choose for it. I also may change this one up a bit, like maybe making all the white parts purple to match the mask. Though, I don't think it necessarily needs it.

vG0vTeJ.png

Even though on first impression, I think she'd be incredibly difficult, I will look around for reference pics when I get some time. Even if I'm not able to make her, I might be able to make some usable logos of her tattoos.

As far as having weird taste in female wrestlers, I wouldn't say that necessarily. I haven't seen her work at  all, but visually, she's quite striking.

I'm basically done with his first attire now. I'm contemplating whether I should bother with a second one, because of the number of logos he's going to wind up using if I do. Currently with the first in ring attire and 2 different entrance attires (sugar skull variation and venom), he's at 13. If I do the second in ring I have in mind, he'll likely have another 9 making 22 in all. I could upload the attires currently done, then throw the logos for the second attire online for anyone that wants to apply them to him themselves.

Anyone care to offer an opinion on the matter?

I’d love 2  full attires, with the new deletion utility it’s easy to delete a second attire and then the logos that go with it. Where as recreating can be difficult for us bums that don’t make anything haha. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raddad88 said:

I’d love 2  full attires, with the new deletion utility it’s easy to delete a second attire and then the logos that go with it. Where as recreating can be difficult for us bums that don’t make anything haha. 

I'd be careful with the deletion utility, I tried using it to get rid of CAWs I no longer needed and it ended up corrupting the ones I wanted to keep

• Like 1

Yeah, I had an issue last year where it wouldn't recognize that I had gotten rid of logos. It kept telling me that I was maxed out, even though I should have had 100+ free logo slots left.

6 minutes ago, travisalekz said:

Yeah, I had an issue last year where it wouldn't recognize that I had gotten rid of logos. It kept telling me that I was maxed out, even though I should have had 100+ free logo slots left.

I get that whenever I try to make an alt attire for the real wrestlers.

Final preview for all the attires. Haven't counted up the final number of logos yet. I also didn't take new pics of the back or side of his attire, but rest assured that Bushi's name logo is there and on his second ring attire, he has a different logo on his left leg. I've gotten permission to use Spinebuster_94's moveset for him, so once I get that set, I'll upload him.

UPfk8qp.pngoAnQepx.png

• Yes! 1

Bushi has been uploaded. A total of 20 logos. Credit once again to Spinebuster_94 for the moveset. It's greatly appreciated.

Tags: NJPW, LIJ, LOS INGOBERNABLES

Edited by travisalekz

Here's a preview for EVIL. I still need to do a kneepad texture and see about doing one for the hair on the side of his head. I've never attempted hair texture before. If I can't manage it, I might stick with the head shavings shown in the second head pic here, as close to how he had it in his recent match against Jericho. I'm not super confident in my face morphing skills, but hopefully it looks alright.

z5gUltY.pngYEtw8tU.png

23 hours ago, ParasiteAdam said:

I'd be careful with the deletion utility, I tried using it to get rid of CAWs I no longer needed and it ended up corrupting the ones I wanted to keep

When deleting a caw dont choose the delete all logos option, only the caw itself. If you download a CAW where logos are shared, like from the same creator, the game doesn’t download duplicates. It will download one and share it.

Now when it deletes a caw and all associated logos it doesn’t consider that, so it deletes those shared logos corrupting any caw that shared them. 

So, delete caws only, then go to the logos tab and delete the unused only logos. 

Ive never had an issue with this method. 

23 hours ago, travisalekz said:

There’s a number limit (1000) AND an actual data size limit. If you were to only download 125X125 logos you could get all 1000 logo slots, but the bigger the file the more room it takes up. 

Thats why the logos have actual sizes listed in the deletion utility. It’s also why you run out of room before you hit 1000 logos.

Its dumb as shit. 

Edited by Raddad88
  • Like 1

Ah, that makes sense. I never noticed the sizes listed. I wonder what the cap for that is. It's disappointing, but at least I have a better idea of what I'm dealing with. I appreciate the info.

EVIL has been uploaded. Tags: NJPW, LIJ, LOS INGOBERNABLES

Taiji Ishimori has been uploaded. Credit to EOTR for help with some of the moveset. Also, thanks to anyone that offered feedback on any of the forums, or twitter. It has 11 logos.
Tags:NJPW, BULLET CLUB, BONE SOLDIER
MMUPuF1.png

• Like 1