travisalekz

Kharma and Manami Toyota both uploaded, with moveset. I didn't do entrances though. Kharma has 7 logos. Manami Toyota has 4 logos.
Bull Nakano now uploaded with moveset and an entrance. Bull has 4 logos. Has a second attire, but it's just different colored hair.

Kharma
Tags: Kharma, Awesome Kong, Amazing Kong

tayR6E7.png

Manami Toyota
Tags: Manami Toyota, Joshi, Japan
PrEF0zA.png

Bull Nakano
Tags: Bull Nakano, Joshi, Japan
B7ojLey.png

Edited by travisalekz
  • Like 1

Thank you Ichiban Rooster.

Just uploaded Aja Kong with moveset. No entrance.

Tags: joshi, japan, legend

*EDIT face in screenshot no longer accurate. Using a much improved one now.

cqPCVWg.png

Edited by travisalekz
  • Like 2

Just noticed someone post about disappearing logos in another subforum. Hopefully none of mine are affected. If they are, I'd greatly appreciate if someone would let me know.

Just uploaded Kyoko Inoue with moves. No entrance. Only uses 3 logos. This was my first year attempting to make her, but I'm mostly happy with how she turned out. One of her finishers, the "Victoria Driver\reverse death valley driver" isn't in the game as far as I can tell (feel free to correct me), so I gave her a regular Death Valley Driver.

Tags: Kyoko Inoue, Joshi, Japan
yw2o4Ah.png

Just uploaded Mercedes Martinez. I'm personally fairly happy with how she turned out, considering how many tattoos she has. It was hard finding good pics for some of them. She has moves. No entrance. 11 logos, necessary, because of the tattoos. Hair on first attire is different now than in pic, but the rest is the same.

Tags: mercedes martinez, mae young classic, shimmer

cI94t0i.png

Edited by travisalekz
  • Like 1

Thanks for the constructive critique. Sorry, but I don't have Roxxi planned and I honestly haven't really ever seen her work, so would be hesitant to. I also don't know if I'd be able to do an adequate version looks wise. I searched her just now, but wasn't finding many good size reference pics.

Just uploaded Mayumi Ozaki. Has moves, no entrance. 4 logos. Not completely satisfied with her face, but it's the best I can do at the moment. It does have a face texture, but it's so light. I am fairly happy with her attires though.

Tags: Mayumi Ozaki, joshi, Japan
5hkDGNR.png

I totally understand. I've never seen Ariel wrestle really, though it's not outside of the realm of possibility since reference pics for her seem to be much easier to come by. I might be able to familiarize myself with her moveset a little with youtube videos, though no promises.

7 minutes ago, travisalekz said:

Thanks Motown Hero.

You're welcome dude. I know how hard you caw makers work. Making quality caws is not a simple task. Keep up the great work.

• Like 1

No problem. I wish I would have remembered to do so in the community creations description before I uploaded them. I think just Kyoko and maybe one other has it listed there.

I didn't see anyone else say they were working on her, so decided to take a crack at Hiroyo Matsumoto, since she should be in demand with her appearance in the Mae Young Classic. This is what I've got so far for her, though I don't know how much more accurate I can make her attire really. I feel limited by the attire choices, though perhaps it's just a lack of imagination. Her left wristband does have her "piledriver" logo on it, though it's not visible in this screenshot. If I do a second attire, it will likely be just different hair, more like the first pic. All that's left now is to do a moveset and attempt some minor tweaks to the attire.

28WH6Fg.png

Alright, moveset is done and Hiroyo Matsumoto has now been uploaded. Also made minor tweaks to the costume, which made it look better, in my opinion. The first attire looks a tiny bit different than the screenshot, because the game crashed after I took it and before I saved it, so had to remake it. She has 6 logos.

Tags: Mae Young Classic, MYC, Stardom

URlxeLJ.png

On 10/7/2018 at 6:33 PM, travisalekz said:

Just uploaded Kyoko Inoue with moves. No entrance. Only uses 3 logos. This was my first year attempting to make her, but I'm mostly happy with how she turned out. One of her finishers, the "Victoria Driver\reverse death valley driver" isn't in the game as far as I can tell (feel free to correct me), so I gave her a regular Death Valley Driver.

Tags: Kyoko Inoue, Joshi, Japan
yw2o4Ah.png

I think the Victoria Driver is in the game as one of the Burning Hammers. There's also the Terminating Spike, but I think it's been renamed as Burning Hammer 3.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, travisalekz said:

Cool, I'll check into that next time I fire up the game. If they are, I'll upload the updated moveset and give you credit. Thanks.

You're welcome, Travisalekz. I always try to pitch in with anything the caw makers need. Specifically, entrances and signatures and finishers.

• Like 1

Alright. Just tweaked Hiroyo's size to make her a tiny bit less skinny. I also went ahead and created an entrance and tweaked a few things in her moveset and on her attire. Second attire has different hair, which isn't super accurate, but I personally like it more than what I did have with her second attire. It is long and curly at least. She has been reuploaded with these changes. Same tags and number of logos.

Edited by travisalekz