My Stuff - Too much to list. Updated w/ Mysterio (WCW masked)!

cdiebold1

I've got the entrance music set to the Wolfpac theme but I'm sure you can change it to American Patriot or something else if you're keeping the Lex Express attire. I know it's not perfect, but I did my best. 4 attires, choose whichever 2 you would like. There is Lex Express,  Total Package '00, '97, and of course the Wolfpac attire.

Credit: BernieLomaxDied for logos.

#WLF

#Lex Luger

#WCW WWF

Enjoy.

Edited by cdiebold1

Scott Hall

-Lone Wolf attire
-In game default Chico/Outsiders attire
-Inverted Ooze Hall/Wolfpac attire
-WCW debut "You know who I am but you don't know why I'm here" attire

#WCW
#NWO
#WLF
#Hall

Edited by cdiebold1

Macho Man Randy Savage Slot 1 (2 attires)

#WLF
#WCW
#NWO
#Wolfpac
#Macho

Macho Man Randy Savage Slot 2 (2 attires!)

#WCW
#NWO
#Macho
#Wolfpac
#WLF

Edited by cdiebold1
  • Too Sweet 1

2 hours ago, cdiebold1 said:

Macho Man Randy Savage Slot 1 (2 attires)

#WLF
#WCW
#NWO
#Wolfpac
#Macho

Macho Man Randy Savage Slot 2 (2 attires!)

#WCW
#NWO
#Macho
#Wolfpac
#WLF

This is the exact Randy Savage attires I was looking for. dude these are great 

• Like 1

Thank you! 

I put in some work tonight. Unfortunately, I need to wait until my next bracket of slots open up. Hopefully I get the downloads I need quickly. 

Bossman '99 (Regular attire + his debut attire as the nameless Corporation enforcer)

https://youtu.be/h9w3K8SdUjg

Sting (Wolfpac attires w/ brighter face paint)

https://youtu.be/W3zDLKAFoH0

Tomorrow morning, I will be tackling Curt Hennig and a few others. Easy edits, but will save YOU time if you're interested. :D
-Black/Orange
-Black/White w/ nWo shirt
-Black/Yellow
-"Rap is Crap" attire from '99 (West Texas Rednecks)

Edited by cdiebold1
  • Too Sweet 1

Mankind (4 attires):

Used Gotmark76's Cactus Jack Manson as a base (used his face texture as well). Not sure if this will even let me upload it when I unlock more slots (given he gives me permission and all) but if not, this is what I've made to enjoy on my end. Big props to him.

• Like 1

Got permission from GotMark76 to upload so just waiting for slots to open and for him to send me an unlocked face texture so that I can recreate what I did in the video. Once that's ready to go, Mankind will be up! 

Also waiting for open slots, Insane Clown Posse, with WCW and WWF attires. Needed someone to faction up with Forsaken710's Vampiro and job to the rest of my tag team division! 

• Like 1

I've created a second account so that I could upload more things. I moved one of the Macho Man's to the second account, replaced it with Violent J, and uploaded Curt Hennig with 3 attires to the second account. The account's name is ravynangel910 but if you look up DUCKYSOLO as a hashtag, you should find the creations for the second account just fine. 

Can't upload this until I get the next level unlocked ... 

... I still have a couple tweaks I need to do to the face and considering adding the hoodie/cape thing that he wore sometimes but not sure. But otherwise, this is done.

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

On 10/7/2018 at 12:21 PM, cdiebold1 said:

Mankind (4 attires):

Used Gotmark76's Cactus Jack Manson as a base (used his face texture as well). Not sure if this will even let me upload it when I unlock more slots (given he gives me permission and all) but if not, this is what I've made to enjoy on my end. Big props to him.

What hair did you use that works with the mask?

1 hour ago, ParasiteAdam said:

What hair did you use that works with the mask?

Used a mask texture, not the 3D in-game mask. I've uploaded the logo so if you'd like to download it and mess with it yourself, go for it. :D

1 hour ago, NickBreaker said:

Nice one pal!

Thanks, Nick! 

Edited by cdiebold1

3 hours ago, nsieniski said:

Thank you, great job!

I'm already using some of your caws in my WCW universe :)

Thank you! I appreciate it! 

2 hours ago, BrandoEatsCake said:

Any update on if you can upload that Mankind?

Still no update. Gotmark is a family man who is pretty busy with his own thing. My best advice to you for the present time would to be to look up his Cactus Jack Manson and then download the logos I've uploaded and apply them yourself. Make his cheeks fat and bam, you've got a Mankind. :D If anything changes, I'll update here and let you know that I've uploaded him.