WWE 2K19 Vanilla Files

AznBlusuazn

On 10/5/2018 at 7:21 AM, AznBlusuazn said:

The WWE 2K19 Vanilla Files will be on my mod index sheet on the VANILLA FILES tab.

Note:  They are still uploading but should be done in the next few hours.

Previous games and most of the last gen games are included in the vanilla files as well.

Let me know if you have any issues.  Enjoy.

Even if it is two years late, thank you for your contributions and your work. I have recently started with the whole world of modding and the truth is that I am having a great time! The game is looking great and the modder community is just amazing.
Thanks so much!!

• KappaBrain 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
12 hours ago, rBr said:

Oi pessoal, preciso de vannilas ch33102 e ch33104, Bryan Danielson. O link AznBlusuazn não funciona mais, alguém poderia me ajudar, por favor?

is working on the website prowrestlingmods.io, look there

• Too Sweet 2

2 hours ago, alexandre faria said:

is working on the website prowrestlingmods.io, look there

Thank you so much, but I've solved with help of @matt2282pvia message. But I'm really thankful with all the amazing people of this forum, and you are one of this people Alexandre. again, thank you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/17/2021 at 12:03 PM, rBr said:

Thank you so much, but I've solved with help of @matt2282pvia message. But I'm really thankful with all the amazing people of this forum, and you are one of this people Alexandre. again, thank you.

could you help me ? im looking for the vanilla files as well as AZN's site

• Like 1

On 9/23/2021 at 12:04 PM, 1richluhjaay said:

could you help me ? im looking for the vanilla files as well as AZN's site

Hi, busy days, sorry but I just now had the time to connect to this nice forum. I see that you have solved, that's why I'll sayed again, this forum It's populated by great people.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have the Chunk0.arc and Chunk0.def files for WWE2K19, I uninstalled wrestleplus but didn't backup those files and now my game won't start

Edited by hilay80174

Is there an alternate source to find vanilla 2K19 pacs? I think that the original poster has discontinued the onedrives linked to from the spreadsheet. (Which is too bad, because it was a great resource. Took it for granted while it was still up.) 

23 hours ago, hilay80174 said:

Alguém tem os arquivos Chunk0.arc e Chunk0.def para WWE2K19, eu desinstalei o wrestleplus mas não fiz backup desses arquivos e agora meu jogo não inicia

try using CCT , go to chunk tools click on clear chunk0.arc and then click on regenerate chunk0.def , and your problem will be solved

41 minutes ago, sambosco said:

Existe uma fonte alternativa para encontrar pacs 2K19 vanilla? Acho que o autor da postagem original interrompeu os onedrives vinculados na planilha. (O que é uma pena, porque era um ótimo recurso. Considerava-o garantido enquanto ainda estava ativo.) 

look at the posts above because this question was answered

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey I'm trying to download the tag_0001_0_0_0.bk2, tag_0001_0_0_1.bk2, tag_0001_0_0_2.bk2, tag_0009_0_0_2.bk2 so I can update to V 1.0.3. But it says that item has been expired or deleted and i need to contact the owner. So can I request the file please?

• 5 months later...
On 10/5/2018 at 10:51 AM, AznBlusuazn said:

The WWE 2K19 Vanilla Files will be on my mod index sheet on the VANILLA FILES tab.

Note:  They are still uploading but should be done in the next few hours.

Previous games and most of the last gen games are included in the vanilla files as well.

Let me know if you have any issues.  Enjoy.

Edited by austn3310

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...