Brave's Ghost Stories: Jay Lethal Update Released last page

bravebird31

38 minutes ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

they do work but they look TANNED (DARK)

No, they do not work!

Not one single ch pac from 2k18 works. And i mean original unmodded ch pac's.
2k18 and 2k19 have separate texture pac's, the TX pac's.
As i figured out myself...you got to inject 000A and 000C(those being the texture files) into ur pac.
You only got that RVD to work because it was already modded... if you still got 2k18 installed, you can try at random and see that none of the original ch pac's from the CH folder work.

Edited by rhazzy

6 hours ago, rhazzy said:

Well...i was half wrong.

Some ch pac files from  2k18 work....the ones that have 000A and 000C already in them...the ones that dont ...dont work...simple :)

Yeah, you need to redo the textures to regular 000A and 000C for them to work due to txt's pacs from last year.

Edited by Legend_killer79

On 10/10/2018 at 3:46 PM, The Anti Source said:

Yeah, I had read that part, but it's hard to understand hex when...you don't understand hex. By dumb luck, I found line 336 and was like, "Derp, the top says 04, so 336+04 = 340 maybe???" Changed it to 64 and it worked like a charm. Either way, thanks for responding to me.

Please could you upload an updated file thats fixed, im noob with hex

1 minute ago, ApolloWWEYT said:

Please could you upload an updated file thats fixed, im noob with hex

I don't upload stuff, so I don't have accounts to uploading sites. Maybe ask Brave?

1 minute ago, The Anti Source said:

I don't upload stuff, so I don't have accounts to uploading sites. Maybe ask Brave?

Email me? If you could, would be appreciated.

I'm on

1 minute ago, The Anti Source said:

Or get on the Smacktalks Discord and I'll QUICKLY walk you through changing the hex.

14 minutes ago, ApolloWWEYT said:

I'm on

Actually, Im not really too fussed

On 10/15/2018 at 5:37 PM, DieharD_VIG said:

Anyone able to help out?trying to get RVD installed using Wrestle+ but i'm getting an error on about the slot i'm using 838.

Are you injecting PacPlus when you load up WrestlePLUS? Slot 838 *requires* PacPlus to be injected otherwise the game isn't going to see it as a legitimate slot.

All of your mods look great again this year. I cannot wait for that entrance attire for Marty. I got your mods from last year running but Jay Lethal has a little clipping issues in 2k19. I know tou will fix that cause you are simply one of the best.

16 hours ago, bravebird31 said:

...Anybody know the name of the guy who did this attire? I downloaded it a while ago and I want to credit them for the initial design.

20181018165019_2.jpg?width=1120&height=6

His name is carlos_killar3675. Would love to see you add more attires he made. he made like 30 rvd singlets.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1