AznBlusuazn’s WWE 2K19 Mods : [RETIRED - Read First Post]

AznBlusuazn

5 hours ago, plawesome said:

Why can't I see them in the universe? thank you

same here, mustnt work for universe :(

5 hours ago, plawesome said:

Edited by Lashley93

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn’s WWE 2K19 Mods : CM Punk (Full Port) + Hollywood Hogan (Full Port) (RELEASED), HBK RR 1995, Step-By-Step Mod Install Tutorial
On 10/5/2018 at 3:23 AM, AznBlusuazn said:

Tutorials:

How to Install CM Punk (Step-By-Step):

Hide contents

YT-007-Punk-Tutorial.png

THANKS for taking the time to make this tutorial!!! I appreciate your effort for the community very very much!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Art-U said:

it still doesn't work for me....

I'm not sure but, is it because I have a PAL version ?

More detail?  What specifically doesn’t work?  Any error messages?

Hello!. I would like to ask an issue i have with Hollywood Hogan. For some reason, the name is invisible and the entrance name says something like "dummy_number". Actually, it's the only problem i have, character works fine, moveset, titantron, etc. Hell, it's even working in universe mode.

I remember to fix this problem using the "rebuild def" last year but i don't think it's working this year.

Not sure if there is a fix for this.

Thanks!.

39 minutes ago, Sickboy said:

Could somone PLEASE help me out with a WWE2k16 template movie like mentioned in the tutorial!?

I don't have the 2k16 files on my pc anymore...

PLEASE!!!

Use the vanilla files section on my mod index, go to 2k16, and get it from there. 

13 minutes ago, mudoraman said:

Hello!. I would like to ask an issue i have with Hollywood Hogan. For some reason, the name is invisible and the entrance name says something like "dummy_number". Actually, it's the only problem i have, character works fine, moveset, titantron, etc. Hell, it's even working in universe mode.

I remember to fix this problem using the "rebuild def" last year but i don't think it's working this year.

Not sure if there is a fix for this.

Thanks!.

Install the super string in Options in WrestlePlus

• Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, your mod works, I've got punk in game, he has his entrance and all but I want to make a custom attire to him and every time I try, my game crashes. 

And he has no name at all. He is still in @ section in screen sélection. 

2 hours ago, Art-U said:

Well, your mod works, I've got punk in game, he has his entrance and all but I want to make a custom attire to him and every time I try, my game crashes. 

And he has no name at all. He is still in @ section in screen sélection. 

Install the string in the options of WrestlePlus

Mods usually don’t work in Create a Superstar studio.  You’d have to make a mod of him for an alt attire

That's what I Done 😕. Well, for now, I just have a no name wrestle, that's weird but, it works 😊.

And in previous games (2k17-18) I could create a alt attire for your mods and so, make an separate wrestle, with an announcement and everythink.  

3 hours ago, Art-U said:

That's what I Done 😕. Well, for now, I just have a no name wrestle, that's weird but, it works 😊.

And in previous games (2k17-18) I could create a alt attire for your mods and so, make an separate wrestle, with an announcement and everythink.  

Not always. It depends on the 100.dat file in the ch.pac.  2k15 didn’t have such a file. 

Announcements wouldn’t work for added slots like punk. 

22 minutes ago, AmirZ said:

there is no media files for cm punk in the 2k mod index..

If you download the “"Cult Of Personality" Theme Music + 2k19 Trons” link, there is a readme on where to get them. 

The entire process is here step by step https://youtu.be/Udm-01fkN1k

• Too Sweet 1

Just now, AmirZ said:

Can you do an easier with CM Punk through Data Editor because i dont have Xpacker

Can’t do it without extracting and injecting.  You might be able to try other tools but I only use x packer. 

Just now, AznBlusuazn said:

Can’t do it without extracting and injecting.  You might be able to try other tools but I only use x packer. 

What about data editor? like in 2k18 where you already had the GFX ready.. also would it be possible to send them to me through twitter or make a ready link for people

2 hours ago, KILLERBEA45 said:

everytime i try to edit cm punk in the game it crashes please help😗

Because it doesn't have the 100 file in the ch.pac.  WWE 2k15 models don't.  You will need to go the alt attire mod route if you want an alt attire for him.

1 minute ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Because it doesn't have the 100 file in the ch.pac.  WWE 2k15 models don't.  You will need to go the alt attire mod route if you want an alt attire for him.

cool.

and how do i do that ?

2 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

all I want is the GFX to work thats all