AznBlusuazn’s WWE 2K19 Mods : [RETIRED - Read First Post]

AznBlusuazn

@AznBlusuazn thanks so much for porting over CM Punk again dude, works great, can I ask are the pofo and moveset files different this year, I mean we can't just install over 2k18 one's again can we as it will cause glitches etc. So eager to put Hogan, Shamrock, Ciampa in etc but won't until I can do the pofo's or movesets 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

Thanks AZN for Punk 👍 , So soon and so good.

Unfortunately there's no name for his character in the select screen, guess we have to wait for the universal string.

Thank you so much!;)

You need to use WrestlePlus. It installs the string. 

58 minutes ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

@AznBlusuazn thanks so much for porting over CM Punk again dude, works great, can I ask are the pofo and moveset files different this year, I mean we can't just install over 2k18 one's again can we as it will cause glitches etc. So eager to put Hogan, Shamrock, Ciampa in etc but won't until I can do the pofo's or movesets 

Pofos and movesets are different 

• Too Sweet 1

3 minutes ago, jakks said:

Thanks for such fast work,on your mod index for CM punk it states cult theme music + 2k19 trons, but on the download it's only his theme

Please read the readme

v1.01 of pofo/moveset updated

•  Fixed Champion/MITB Entrance/Victory Animations 
•  Added Twitter Handle (requires Azn Beta Super String)

Hollywood Hogan "Hollywood Rules", Pofo+Moveset, Full Entrance (Mono + Color Options), Victory Animations, all released.

Hogan_Hollywood_Azn.png

Video Preview:

YT_004_Hollywood_Returns_Thumb.png

Enjoy!

• Like 6
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn’s WWE 2K19 Mods : CM Punk (Full Port) + Hollywood Hogan (Full Port) (RELEASED)
31 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Hollywood Hogan "Hollywood Rules", Pofo+Moveset, Full Entrance (Mono + Color Options), Victory Animations, all released.

Hogan_Hollywood_Azn.png

Video Preview:

Hide contents

Enjoy!

Great work Bro seems like older model looks a bit dark this year i have tested some mods from 2k18 all of them looks dark 

• Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1

If you want I can adjust and make the media files (Minitrons,Post Trons) properly including billboards of CM Punk.

Edited by AbhishekGaming™
  • Like 1

hey AznBlusuazn i changed cm punks gfx files to 013100.pac from a different number and it wont work and ent_0220_0_0_x.bk2 you say it should be this but thats curt hawkins gfx

5 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Hogan_Hollywood_Azn.png

Video Preview:

Reveal hidden contents

Enjoy!

Thanks man, much appreciated :)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Twistedmisery666™ said:

hey AznBlusuazn i changed cm punks gfx files to 013100.pac from a different number and it wont work and ent_0220_0_0_x.bk2 you say it should be this but thats curt hawkins gfx

You have to replace curt hawkins — can’t add titantrons yet this year.  For the gfx, you have to change the name of the file and hex edit each of them to reflect the slot change as well. 

49 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

You have to replace curt hawkins — can’t add titantrons yet this year.  For the gfx, you have to change the name of the file and hex edit each of them to reflect the slot change as well. 

In hexedit its not uncompressed im not seeing the numbers to change im using the gfx files you link in the read me file 

1 hour ago, Twistedmisery666™ said:

In hexedit its not uncompressed im not seeing the numbers to change im using the gfx files you link in the read me file 

You will need to extract them and then use 2k16 counter parts and inject them back in. 

1 hour ago, AznBlusuazn said:

You will need to extract them and then use 2k16 counter parts and inject them back in. 

Yea i tried to with xpacker it would not open the files?

Shawn Michaels - Royal Rumble 1995

003_HBK_RR95_Preview.png

Cleaning up an older attire of mine.  Updated the skin textures, normals, and added the earrings.

I need to fix the shine on the tights, cap, and gloves as WWE 2k19 has different shine effects than 2k18 did.

• Like 6
  • Too Sweet 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn’s WWE 2K19 Mods : CM Punk (Full Port) + Hollywood Hogan (Full Port) (RELEASED), HBK RR 1995

For me it dosesn't work...infinite loading time after selecting superstars in 1v 1 match..
And yes i have installed it correctly:
"1.  Make sure the game is not opened
2.  Copy the ch.pac file(s) into WWE 2k19 install folder either directly into \pac\ch or into \mods\pac\ch
    *If you are using this as an alternate attire, use WrestlePlus+/Custom Character Tools to make the attire slot change after copying.*
3.  Open WrestlePlus+/Custom Character Tools -> use the REBUILD DEF option
4.  Ensure that you have either REMOVED or ZEROED OUT the CHUNK0.ARC file in your WWE 2k19 install folder.
5.  Start the game
6.  When you get the Main Menu, you will need to INJECT a compatible WWE 2k19 Moveset/Pofo file (not one from a previous game) into slot 476.
7.  Go to My WWE -> Open Adam Cole -> Change his alignment from Heel to Face (or Face to Heel) -> Save Settings, then go back and change the alignment back.
    *This saves your injection.*
8.  The ch.pac should be installed and should work without having to reinject again."

Edited by rhazzy

All new to this

"• When you get the Main Menu, you will need to INJECT a compatible WWE 2k19 Moveset/Pofo file (not one from a previous game) into slot 468."

How?

Just stays on this when I launch the game?

MyTG4Nz.jpg

@AznBlusuazn How did you convert thise pac files to 2k19.

I have tried to inject ( with Wrestleplus) rvd from last year 2k18 in to this year 2k19...but the game hangs on loading screen. 

Your CM Punk and Hogan do not have this problem and can play with both no problem.

Hi.AznBlusuazn

. i do anything in ur turtoial.

put the ch file,rebuild ref,empty arc ,inject pac and install pofo and moveset, but i still cant's see cm punk mod in my game.could u help me?Thank you so much