AznBlusuazn’s WWE 2K19 Mods : [RETIRED - Read First Post]

AznBlusuazn

8 minutes ago, amazing-maze said:

I didn't make a demand. Im just a huge fan of Hogan and I just wanted to see a version of him with hair. Im a big time Hogan fan and all I wanted to do was see if he can make different versions of hulk. Sorry if I sound demanding. Im just a hyped up Hogan fan of the 80's 

Telling him not to do something and explaining how you want it sounds exactly like a demand. You can be hyped all you want, but there's a good way and bad way to show that. If you want a specific Hogan, then request him in the mod request thread.

• Sad 1

Eagerly awaiting the Hogan Mega-Pack! Too good to be true! After release of Hollywood I was asking for the yellow/red Hogan with a little hope for classic yellow Hogan on top. Now look what will be in store soon! Just mind-blowing!

I guess Jerry should hand over his crown to Azn!

Edited by lohan0903

Full Hogan Ports, Full Shamrock Port, and 3 HBK Attires Released:

Hulk Hogan, Hollywood Hogan, Hollywood Hulk Hogan
(all Hogan attires have fixed animated hair)
(each attire has its own entrance file in separate entrance slots to prevent wrong shirt in shirt ripping scene)

006-Hogan-COLLECT.png

• Hulk Hogan (Retro) w/Yellow Shirt and Yellow Tights
  • Hulk Hogan (Retro) w/Red Shirt and Yellow Tights
  • Hulk Hogan (WCW) w/"Hulkster" Yellow Shirt
  • Hulk Hogan (WCW) w/"Hulkster" Red Shirt
  • Hollywood Hogan w/"nWo" Shirt (with and w/o Boa) -- 2 attires
  • Hollywood Hogan w/"Hollywood Rules" Shirt (with and w/o Boa) -- 2 attires
  • Hollywood Hulk Hogan (Modern) Red & Yellow (with and w/o Boa) -- 2 attires
  • Entrance Files for each attire above
  • Bonus Entrance File for "Mr. America" Attire
  • "Real American" (WWE Retro), "American Made" (WCW), and "Voodoo Child" (WCW/WWE Modern) themes included
  • Link to 2k19 Trons
  • Victory Scene Ports (Face and Championship)
  • Pofo/Movesets for Each Entrance Scene/Attire

Ken Shamrock

008-Shamrock-COLLECT.png

• Blue, Black, Green, Red "Shamrock" Attires
  • RAW Debut (Plain Red) Attire
  • Black Shorts Tights
  • Black/Blue Gym Shorts
  • Pofo/Moveset, Entrance Port, Media Files

Shawn Michaels

003-HBK-COLLECT.png

• Royal Rumble 1995 Attire
  • In Your House D-Generation X 1997 Attire
  • Wrestlemania 14 Attire
  • 2 Retro Pofo/Movesets for (1995 / 1997 DX)

----

Also, CM Punk pofo/moveset and character model (skin correction) have been uploaded as well.

Rey Mysterio 2k15 Entrance Port released too.

----

All on my WWE 2k Mod Index -- Enjoy.

• Like 8
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 2
  • Woo 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn’s WWE 2K19 Mods : CM Punk (Ported/Color Updated), Hogan Mega Pack (Released), HBK 3-Pack (Released), Shamrock 6-Pack (Released), Mysterio 2k15 Entrance (Released), Step-By-Step Tutorial for Installing
Just now, Robbie686 said:

Hey man Shamrock entrance animation doesnt seem to be working? :(

Just tested again.  Works for me.  Are you using the moveset/pofo included?  Did you do a rebuild def?  What does it do?

6 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Just tested again.  Works for me.  Are you using the moveset/pofo included?  Did you do a rebuild def?  What does it do?

Yeah Used your pofo and moveset / Rebuilt def. Plays a second of his entrance theme then cuts out and hes standing in the ring. Il try everything again to make sure i have covered everything.

*** Tried again bud still the same.

Edited by Robbie686

1 hour ago, nikitamolodec said:

Matches with CM Punk don't work

More detail? 

5 minutes ago, Dennisolsen2006 said:

Really awesome stuff..the only thing that dosent work for me is the Hogan victory scene

Just tested the moveset and pofo. Works for me. Which one are you using? 

Thanks AznBlusuazn, awesome Hogan Port 👍

I just tested R'n'Y version with boas: entrance, model, skin, lights, trons, etc. everything is perfect  as always.

I only used the "old" minitron from last year, with "Hulk Hogan" written, instead of the new one.

Thank you, thank you so much. ;)

Edited by Thunder72

3 hours ago, Robbie686 said:

Yeah Used your pofo and moveset / Rebuilt def. Plays a second of his entrance theme then cuts out and hes standing in the ring. Il try everything again to make sure i have covered everything.

*** Tried again bud still the same.

I got the same issue with Shamrock's entrance. Cuts to him standing in the ring.

47 minutes ago, jase7430 said:

I got the same issue with Shamrock's entrance. Cuts to him standing in the ring.

I will do a rebuild of it and try again. 

• Like 1

Yeah, same here. The Shamrock entrance doesn't work correctly. Opened in CAE, simple version has a weird loop until you change the motion. Advanced version just gets stuck loading. His tron also doesn't show up. Did you intend to include a pac file alongside the bk2 files?

Something else to note, why does he use Hawk's slot, instead of his own one, which should be 803?

Edited by Jax789

41 minutes ago, Jax789 said:

Yeah, same here. The Shamrock entrance doesn't work correctly. Opened in CAE, simple version has a weird loop until you change the motion. Advanced version just gets stuck loading. His tron also doesn't show up. Did you intend to include a pac file alongside the bk2 files?

Something else to note, why does he use Hawk's slot, instead of his own one, which should be 803?

Titantrons won’t appear on 803.  Animal would use LOD which I have assigned to Hawk. There are no mini or wall for shamrock. 

21 minutes ago, mudoraman said:

I installed the "WCW Hulkster with Red "Hulkster" Shirt" and is working really nice but i have a weird bug where he is invincible and he doesn't lost health. Not sure how this is happening.

Uh he’s hulk hogan in his prime. He doesn’t do jobs brother. Doesn’t work for him brother 

• Haha 2
  • Too Sweet 1

17 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Titantrons won’t appear on 803.  Animal would use LOD which I have assigned to Hawk. There are no mini or wall for shamrock. 

Uh he’s hulk hogan in his prime. He doesn’t do jobs brother. Doesn’t work for him brother 

Just to clarify installing Shamrock's tron, should it just be a matter of moving the ent_0506 bk2 files to the movies>titantron folder, then rebuilding the def file in WrestlePlus? Usually, would that result in the tron appearing in CAE? Because I did those steps, and had no luck with it showing up. Haven't had issues with installing him into the game and assigning him his moveset.

Edited by Jax789

A very well done on the Hogan mods @AznBlusuazn. Brilliant work as usual. Though some of the attributes, momentum  and Hit points are too high. I do know he wasn't jobbing , but there needs to be a balance. If he doesn't take damage and his momentum is too high , his comeback will hardly be triggered during gameplay since  he will always have a finisher or signature icon .

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Woo 1