WWE 2K19 PC Requirements?

baken1942

I have looked around on Steam, Google etc to try and find the system requirements for WWE 2k19, has anyone seen anything anywhere else?
My PC has ran the game the last few years, but I want to do an upgrade, I just want to know if I should do an upgrade now, or wait until there are sales around Christmas to get what I want.

Yeah that is what I am assuming it will be, which is fine, but with PC stuff you just never know. You would think with release being in a month there would have been something by now, but this years marketing for the game has been atrocious.

Edited by baken1942

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2018 at 10:13 AM, baken1942 said:

I have looked around on Steam, Google etc to try and find the system requirements for WWE 2k19, has anyone seen anything anywhere else?
My PC has ran the game the last few years, but I want to do an upgrade, I just want to know if I should do an upgrade now, or wait until there are sales around Christmas to get what I want.

Specifications:

Minimum Requirements

Sound

DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card

DirectX

Version 11

Hard Drive Space

50 GB available space

Operating System

64-bit: Windows® 7 (latest updates)

Processor

Intel Core i5-3550 / AMD FX 8150

RAM

4 GB RAM

Video Card

GeForce GTX 670 / Radeon HD 7850 At least 2 GB DDR Video Memory

Recommended Requirements

Sound

DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card

Hard Drive Space

50 GB available space

Operating System

64-bit: Windows® 7, Windows® 8 (8.1) or Windows® 10 (latest updates)

Processor

Intel Core i7 3770 / AMD FX-8350

RAM

8 GB RAM

Video Card

Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 970 / AMD GPU Radeon R9 290X

Lucky for me, the specs this year are the same as the specs last year. Same minimum specs and same recommended specs. That means I don't need any more hardware this year, seeing as I was satisfied with the performance I got last year, so I should get equally satisfactory performance this year.

• 2 weeks later...

I think less than last year and better optimised as the game runs at max frames all of the time now except on the scenes that are set to 30fps, last year the frames used to bounce all over the place even on a GTX 1080.

4K is WAYYYYYY more optimized this year. I have an amd fx-6300 @4.1ghz and a 1080ti and im getting 60fps constant in 4K. Last year this was only possible in 1440p. and my cpu doesnt meet minimum specs.

38 minutes ago, xxkidvxx said:

4K is WAYYYYYY more optimized this year. I have an amd fx-6300 @4.1ghz and a 1080ti and im getting 60fps constant in 4K. Last year this was only possible in 1440p. and my cpu doesnt meet minimum specs.

True. Although keep in mind that 4K/UHD resolutions are generally GPU bottle-necked with even the strongest cards on the market like the RTX 2080 Ti, so the CPU doesn't make much of a difference at such high resolutions (the video card does, though).

• 2 weeks later...

The posted minimum and recommended settings are the same however, as far as what is actually required to run the game, there is at least one additional requirement in instruction sets. I run an older core2 quad. With the processor I have now, The most advanced instruction set is sse 4.1. I can run wwe2k18 natively, no problem, and with surprisingly decent performance for such an outdated machine. I cannot run wwe2k19 on the same system without emulating higher instruction sets, resulting in horrible performance.